Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor boy. When she’s asking about his haircut. He looks totally bewildered. Most two year olds would say they either love it or hate it. And all the questions about potty training. Ask your mum or your sister. Your insta-huns won’t have a clue.

Reactions: 3
Why does everything have to be neutral, shart coloured and instagramable? They’re children, they like colours and cute stuff. Heaven forbid she’d dress them in something with Disney on it. Would ruin the look of the gram. Also are her blankets sleep safe? They look chunky but I thought babies needed cellular blankets or is this for the gram too 🙄

Also maybe she wouldn’t have a snuffly nose and swollen eye if you stayed at home and didn’t expose her to germs, the cold and covid in her first few days of life 🙄🙄🙄😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to be neutral, shart coloured and instagramable? They’re children, they like colours and cute stuff. Heaven forbid she’d dress them in something with Disney on it. Would ruin the look of the gram. Also are her blankets sleep safe? They look chunky but I thought babies needed cellular blankets or is this for the gram too 🙄

Also maybe she wouldn’t have a snuffly nose and swollen eye if you stayed at home and didn’t expose her to germs, the cold and covid in her first few days of life 🙄🙄🙄😡
Also that massive pink teddy in the Moses basket was right up against the baby’s face

Maybe allergic to Nuskin or FM products 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I was just coming here to say the same thing. Maybe if you didn’t take her out in the freezing bleeping cold to the zoo at 3 days old she wouldn’t be unwell. Either that or the sight of those ridiculous chavtastic balloons everyday has given her the sniffles - the sight of them makes me want to cry with despair too. Grade A twit behaviour all for insta 🙄

Reactions: 4
Also the bragging about how “easy” the newborn stage is. She is such a smug bleep it’s unreal. so tone deaf. There will be so many women comparing themselves to her wondering why they’re not finding it easy, how they’re not getting out and about, whose mental health is suffering because they compare themselves to these insufferable idiots.
also BF is totally normal, nothing agaianst feeding your baby, but get your tit off Instagram. Again another brag, not all women (including me) can BF (I don’t care I’be accepted it) but many will feel like a failure.
By all means post cute pictures if you want but stop being so braggy and smug. But then if she posted about how tit her day was and how she’s struggling it wouldn’t be in keeping with her I’m perfect image

Reactions: 10
Next we will be subjected to ‘look, I’m a size 4 again and don’t diet or exercise’ pics I’m sure

Reactions: 6
Also the bragging about how “easy” the newborn stage is. She is such a smug bleep it’s unreal. so tone deaf. There will be so many women comparing themselves to her wondering why they’re not finding it easy, how they’re not getting out and about, whose mental health is suffering because they compare themselves to these insufferable idiots.
also BF is totally normal, nothing agaianst feeding your baby, but get your tit off Instagram. Again another brag, not all women (including me) can BF (I don’t care I’be accepted it) but many will feel like a failure.
By all means post cute pictures if you want but stop being so braggy and smug. But then if she posted about how tit her day was and how she’s struggling it wouldn’t be in keeping with her I’m perfect image
Absolutely this 👏🏼

I’m 5 weeks postpartum and find all the boasting and constant need for gratification from complete strangers about how lucky she is and how amazing she is doing completely intolerable. Personally, I’m doing well mentally and physically after birth, but there will be so many people in her following that are struggling/finding it hard and comparing themselves to her. What she *chooses* to show to her following is completely unrealistic.

I honestly think she thinks people are jealous and envy her and her chavvy lifestyle. I actually feel sorry for her and the fact she feels she has to showboat every aspect of her ‘perfect’ life for acceptance from strangers on the internet. I’ve actually enjoyed every single moment of my baby for the last 5 weeks and haven’t felt the need to shove my phone in their face every 5 minutes to broadcast them to the world. Put your bleeping phone down enjoy them through your eyes, no a bastard iPhone!

Absolutely this 👏🏼

I’m 5 weeks postpartum and find all the boasting and constant need for gratification from complete strangers about how lucky she is and how amazing she is doing completely intolerable. Personally, I’m doing well mentally and physically after birth, but there will be so many people in her following that are struggling/finding it hard and comparing themselves to her. What she *chooses* to show to her following is completely unrealistic.

I honestly think she thinks people are jealous and envy her and her chavvy lifestyle. I actually feel sorry for her and the fact she feels she has to showboat every aspect of her ‘perfect’ life for acceptance from strangers on the internet. I’ve actually enjoyed every single moment of my baby for the last 5 weeks and haven’t felt the need to shove my phone in their face every 5 minutes to broadcast them to the world. Put your bleeping phone down enjoy them through your eyes, no a bastard iPhone!
Congratulations ❤❤ I’m 15 weeks PP and have found it so hard. Thankfully I’m not the kinda person to be sucked in to this insta hun imaginary life. The last few weeks have got a lot better but if people weren’t in the same mind set as me I bet they’d feel so tit about themselves.
1 week after birth I was in so much pain as I was horribly constipated, exhausted, looked like tit, couldn’t breast feed, and had stiches as I tore in two places and was so uncomfortable. So easy though this new born stage hey… they “just sleep” 🙄 twit.

Reactions: 2
The thing is, it's always wealthy women that bleat on about kids being 'easy'; she's got a massive house, plenty of money to pay bills and buy food, cushy job that she doesn't have to work hard with, probably got a cleaner, no doubt there's a nanny/mothers help in the background too. She should try living in the real world.

Exactly she doesn’t realise what it’s like to actually work whilst pregnant either. I’ve not had a baby but I’ve just always looked in awe at my friends who work right up to their due date so they have more maternity leave after so are already knackered by the time they have the baby anyway and then straight in to the sleepless nights. Then you’ve got Krusty like look at me I’m on days out already.

Reactions: 2
Exactly she doesn’t realise what it’s like to actually work whilst pregnant either. I’ve not had a baby but I’ve just always looked in awe at my friends who work right up to their due date so they have more maternity leave after so are already knackered by the time they have the baby anyway and then straight in to the sleepless nights. Then you’ve got Krusty like look at me I’m on days out already.
What job did she do before becoming an influencer? Was she a nail technician?

What job did she do before becoming an influencer? Was she a nail technician?
Yeh when I first started following her she was a nail technician and lived in that little cottage. She actually seemed relatable then

Congratulations ❤❤ I’m 15 weeks PP and have found it so hard. Thankfully I’m not the kinda person to be sucked in to this insta hun imaginary life. The last few weeks have got a lot better but if people weren’t in the same mind set as me I bet they’d feel so tit about themselves.
1 week after birth I was in so much pain as I was horribly constipated, exhausted, looked like tit, couldn’t breast feed, and had stiches as I tore in two places and was so uncomfortable. So easy though this new born stage hey… they “just sleep” 🙄 twit.
Congratulations to you too. Having a baby can be really hard, mentally and physically. I struggled with my second and it wasn’t a nice place to be in. I’m glad you’re starting to feel better. I totally agree with another poster saying she doesn’t live in the real world - she has no idea what it’s like to not get everything given to her.

Yes I followed her when she lived in that cottage too before the insta hun ego took over. She makes out her life is so perfect, yet her longtime followers will remember how much of a shitshow her relationship was when it ended and she was clinging on to and dating Z list celebs, such as that Ross guy from Ex on the Beach 🤣

Nobody is perfect and I get that, but the way she pretends to be makes me sick. That balloon arch she keeps gracing us with has more personality than she’ll ever have.

• Heart
On her latest stories shes holding a boy who looks similar in age to Rocket but bigger built. Surely she’s going to end up splitting her C-Section scar? I was told not to lift anything heavier than my baby for 6 weeks - this included carrying her in her car seat.

Reactions: 1
She’s such an idiot. Can’t find clothes small enough for Ocean??? She was 6lb something. Hardly tiny. Newborn size would fit her easily.

😂😂😂 why is she trying so hard to let everyone know she picked the name Ocean in 2019???
Just came across this - not a direct friend of krusty but she will definitely have known that this girl named her child Ocean - have lots of mutual friends and lives nearby
3C01BBA2-8AA6-4870-B569-04888A0E3D00.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.