Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she is asking herself these questions to draw attention away from the elephant in the room
Course she is. I still have my doubts about her “diagnosis” but even if she is she’s just using it as an excuse as to why she can’t do something. This is just a cop out. People with autism are doing incredible things but most of them can go through school, get jobs and contribute to society unless they’re on the extreme end of the scale of course which she clearly is not. This one just wants to bleed the system dry and continue being a parasite with an “excuse”. You’re autistic, so what! Millions of people are, you’re not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is no more bleeping autistic than I am!!! There I said it. It will be something else next week wait and see!! She’ll look back on all this in a few years and cringe. Then again I honestly don’t think the lift goes the full way so she probably won’t. I feel sorry for her really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't feel one bit sorry, she made her own bed,she's a complete bleep,rotten human, pathetic, I don't wish I'll on anyone but she deserves everything that comes to her, the bully

Reactions: 13
Disability benefit will be coming in now from the diagnosis
Disability benefit is a pittance that leaves many disabled people living below the poverty line and the criteria can be really strict. I have relatives with genuine, diagnosed long term disabilities that they are actively in treatment for who have been rejected and all appeals rejected too.

I don’t think claiming disability allowance is Niamh’s motivation for getting an autism diagnosis. Sure it wouldn’t support her funding her €100k over asking house anyway. I think her only motivation is to have something that will get more attention online, something she can use to drum up engagement now that she’s given up OF.

Reactions: 12
Disability is a means tested payment so if she's "working" ( I use that term loosely ) as an influencer she won't get anything.

As said above, disability allowance is a pittance, 232 euro a week, so she won't get far on it.
---
Thread title suggestion

Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Disability is a means tested payment so if she's "working" ( I use that term loosely ) as an influencer she won't get anything.

As said above, disability allowance is a pittance, 232 euro a week, so she won't get far on it.
---
Thread title suggestion

Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole.
Iconic thread title. That’s what I was thinking, if she has only fans money left she won’t get it

Reactions: 8
Her insta story moaning about Covid ‘I’ve been sleeping all day, can’t walk a meter without being out of breath, I’ve no proper routine I’ve just been sleeping” HUN that’s how you are every single day Covid or not!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you seen Lindsay’s comment on that post!? She can’t stay out of it

Reactions: 2
Her insta story moaning about Covid ‘I’ve been sleeping all day, can’t walk a meter without being out of breath, I’ve no proper routine I’ve just been sleeping” HUN that’s how you are every single day Covid or not!!
does she have covid??

Reactions: 3
I believe Niamh is a bleeping head and a dirtball…but I do not believe that she is a bleeping child groomer 🙈 does anyone actually believe she groomed Ross? Seriously now?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.