Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Normal gal

Imagine the carnage in that gaf now, I'd say hes upstairs writing diss tracks and shes out the back clattering the pavement on tik tok to the wolfetones in a palestine scarf trying to think up her next personality 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Disability is a means tested payment so if she's "working" ( I use that term loosely ) as an influencer she won't get anything.

As said above, disability allowance is a pittance, 232 euro a week, so she won't get far on it.
---
Thread title suggestion

Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
They are exactly the type that you see at the Ryanair gate and you PRAY they aren't sitting near you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok so last night she was live for ages and she was going mad because someone was telling her what they thought it was on her skin she was shouting ''I KNOW WHAT IT IS I HAVE HAD ECZEMA AND PSORIOSIS ALL MY LIFE I DONT NEED TO BE DIAGNOSED BY STRANGERS ON THE ''INT-A-NET''. Like ok, why are you putting up 100 stories a day like GIRLS what is this? GIRLS what could this be? GIRLS should I go to the doctor? GIRLS does anyone know what this is? then when someone gives their opinion on what it could be she goes maaad like hahahahaha quality entertainment. No wonder Elmo is literally never with her or never at home, imagine listening to that! She had to pick up fortnite to be able to spend time with him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I know a bit about the private process for autism and ADHD diagnosis here so just wanted to clear this one up. You absolutely don't get a diagnosis because you've paid for it. Most people want to find out what's wrong with them and it can be a relief, but you pay private to get seen due to the waiting lists of YEARS on public, not because it means they'll automatically diagnose you as neuro divergent. That's not ethical and it's just not how it works.

I believe she likely is neurodivergent. My ex and current boyfriend have ADHD and my niece and best friend both have autism. I've seen how much it can affect the person growing up not knowing what's wrong with them, feeling like something is wrong and the emotional pain it causes and the destructive effect it can have on their lives and relationships. She is often referred to as lazy but this can also be a symptom of these conditions. It's very much to do with overwhelm and anxiety and an inability to stay organized rather than simple laziness.

I also understand why she would want to use her platform to speak about it. When you struggle with something for years and finally have a name for it, it changes your whole world (I've experienced this with both a mental and a physical condition). And it's something you want to share with people who might be struggling like you did. I get that her motives may be questionable, but as it's a genuine condition I really do not see the problem. It can only do good to get more people talking about it.

Niamh isn't likeable to many because of her past and how she lives her life. I get that. I didn't know much about her until she stopped doing OF, but I did see the tail end of it and a lot of the Tiktok wars she used to be on in hysterics etc. But this is a young woman who grew up in a rough home environment without much support and made some bad decisions (or arguably perhaps not if the pics online forever and opinions don't actually bother her and if she made her money).

A lot of the dislike towards her now seems to be because she changes her mind on what she wants to do and her opinions quite a lot. Did we not all do that in our 20s? Bear in mind, a turbulent childhood can also mean you're playing catch up emotionally so she may only really be getting to understand who she is now, and that includes the diagnosis. And what else.. people don't like that she stays up late and sleeps late? I mean, who cares? I do the same as I'm a night owl, work better at night, have a chronic illness that means mornings suck for me, and I'm a 38 year old woman with a career. I guarantee you no-one judges me for my sleeping habits. She also has a career as an influencer, much as it seems to pain a lot of people, she's making the move over and she might just make it happen.

She has some growing to do. But she's trying. She gets credit for that in my book.

Before anyone says I know her, I don't. I'm a grown woman, no fan girl, and I've no connections whatsoever with her aside from following her socials. But honestly I just feel she gets a hard time and wanted to give my input based on my exp of the diagnosis assessment. If she was my wee sis I'd just want to give her a hug and tell her she's doing her best and that's enough.
You’re in the wrong neighbourhood buddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

stevman

I guess the autism is also on its own holiday since she can now cope with crowds and people looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 40

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've read here and on a few others for months but never made an account but I felt I have to, I have no insider gossip at all but I will say that is not a publicity stunt at all they are done whatever went down even if it was recently but I doubt it the minute casper released a solo song I knew it was coming their only and last appearance was in limerick I think? That was cause they had to, the min he went solo I knew it was coming his solo single is brill let's be honest it's done better than any versatile song ever and even versatiles songs in the past including blue razz it was caspers verse that went viral I'd love to know what happened but we probably never will niamh won't make a insta or tiktok about it cause she's been told not to so dont expect it, regardless casper made the right choice he was carrying that group none of Alex's verse went viral cause they were shite casper made the right decision to drop the dead weight and go solo facts, I would love to know what happend with them but will never find put unfortunately
Sorry but I can't read this with not a single full stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Stayhigh

The quality is massively impaired but I managed to compress the video enough to upload it. How embarrassing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s on TikTok saying the OF girls behaviour at the portal was weird because there could’ve been kids there. Is she aware she still has TikTok accounts up that have videos of her bouncing up and down, imitating giving an hand job and literally bending over when there’s also kids on that app?

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I’d call them working class, all three of the boys went to St. Conleth’s at €6,050 a year. The parents paid €109k to privately educate their sons. Idk if I’d call that working class? It’s certainly not within the reach of the everyman anyway. Nor is a Sandymount address.

• Wow

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch what she was whinging about on her IG Stories last night after saying she couldn’t handle the crowd at Girls Aloud?

She said she deleted the Stories after cause she realised it wasn’t that deep. I presumed it was something to do with Tattle cause she says “I’m annoyed at myself for even getting upset over that stupid page, the whole page is dedicated to hating on random people”.
A place to vent about liars, spongers and general layabouts Kneevo without trolling your social media, I’d say that’s a safe space really. You are 100% free to not read here kneevo if it’s affecting you, it’s literally that easy to not give it a second thought and go about your day. The problem is we see your bullshit and hold up a mirror for you to have a look at your own behaviour. If you feel you’re still 100% above board honest and healthy then it shouldn’t bother you one bit. The real people in your life will know we’re all wrong here right???.

• Heart

Buildacastle

Her insta story moaning about Covid ‘I’ve been sleeping all day, can’t walk a meter without being out of breath, I’ve no proper routine I’ve just been sleeping” HUN that’s how you are every single day Covid or not!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Emo Palestinian Kneevo activated
Mobile Home Kneevo
TikToker Kneevo
Only Fans Kneevo
Turkey Kneevo
Property portfolio Kneevo
Dog 'mom' Kneevo
Domestic abuse spokesperson Kneevo
Rosshoegan Kneevo
BBL Kneevo
Girl boss/Entrepreneur Kneevo
Football expert Kneevo
Republican Kneevo
Gym Kneevo
Influencer Kneevo
Y2K Juicy tracksuit Kneevo
Girlfriend/Versatile mega fan Kneevo
Hello Fresh Chef Kneevo
Irish dancing Kneevo
Autistic Kneevo
Palestinian Kneevo
Political activist Kneevo
Feminist Kneevo
Emo Kneevo

Irish dancing Kneevo, Autisitic Kneevo, Palestinian Kneevo, Feminist Kneevo and Emo Kneevo has now been added to the list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has nothing else to be doing only sitting around googling symptoms (in between getting her politics info via Waterford whispers) and now she is creating content around these symptoms. She went through a phase of plate up dinner with me and it wasnt beige foods then.
Another example of how she forgets the content she puts out contradicts everything she says. “Eats same food for three months” yet has plate ups and hello fresh videos which showed her eating a wide variety of meals every night? God I’m coming across as such a hateful bitch but I can’t stand when people can’t own up to the shit they’ve done

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32