Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay’s stories on insta 😂😂😂 screaming at the one of Kneevo strumming the box of herself 😂😂😂 about time someone brought to light what a scumbag Niamh is, she is freaking out because she has put on this act since getting with Elmo of “changing”. sorry but she will always be that person, she’s just hiding it so he stays anywhere near her. Lindsay is smart though because this has brought me straight to her patron 😂 she knows what she’s doing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lindsay’s stories on insta 😂😂😂 screaming at the one of Kneevo strumming the box of herself 😂😂😂 about time someone brought to light what a scumbag Niamh is, she is freaking out because she has put on this act since getting with Elmo of “changing”. sorry but she will always be that person, she’s just hiding it so he stays anywhere near her. Lindsay is smart though because this has brought me straight to her patron 😂 she knows what she’s doing! 😂
Kneevo also made some pretty damning allegations against Lindsay.
Lindsay isn’t as bad as Kneevo but she’s also using someone not much older than her son’s trauma to her own benefit. & Ross is loving the attention. It’s f’d up. They all need to give their heads a wobble and seek professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Same! She knows everyone loves the drama. The pic of Miriam dressed as as troll on her story 😂 who’s that clarabelle one and what’s that about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprised she’s not away on the Voduz pr trip. Doesn’t she have ads up for them every so often?

Reactions: 3
I believe Niamh is a bleeping head and a dirtball…but I do not believe that she is a bleeping child groomer 🙈 does anyone actually believe she groomed Ross? Seriously now?
She didn't give a tit he was 15. 15??? and introducing him to onlyfans and getting to talk about her OF and promote it. Sorry but that is so so so wrong of her. She did not give a tit posting her disgusting tiktoks promoting her OF for kids to see. She was so rude when anyone brought it up. People had every right to bring it up and be concerned. She never shut up about how everyone working 9 to 5 were idiots. she said and did some really awful tit and is only acting how she does now to keep Alex. If Alex leaves she will have a meltdown

Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing at her being the ultimate coward when usually she loves attacking people & getting into online fights. A few years back she bullied a guy off tik tok for having a younger gf years ago. I think his account was the random section, she spent hours & hours dragging this guy. She won’t go against L though because she’s genuinely afraid & she knows she is in the wrong. This could be the end for her. It’s pretty serious stuff

Reactions: 18
I’m still laughing at her being the ultimate coward when usually she loves attacking people & getting into online fights. A few years back she bullied a guy off tik tok for having a younger gf years ago. I think his account was the random section, she spent hours & hours dragging this guy. She won’t go against L though because she’s genuinely afraid & she knows she is in the wrong. This could be the end for her. It’s pretty serious stuff
100%, she was adamant about defending her position at the time because she was benefitting from it financial. She’ll say she’s not responding because she’s “grown” or some shite but she’s praying it all blows over. Do brands know this kind of controversy is surrounding her because if they do and still work with her on anything they’re just as bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do brands know this kind of controversy is surrounding her because if they do and still work with her on anything they’re just as bad!
Party Hard Travel, Voduz, Therapie Clinic, Lynott Jewellery and Bound Apparel are all recent sponsors of hers. We should all remember it when we’re spending our money this summer!

Reactions: 11
Party Hard Travel, Voduz, Therapie Clinic, Lynott Jewellery and Bound Apparel are all recent sponsors of hers. We should all remember it when we’re spending our money this summer!
Fact. They should also be told about this because connection with her will ruin their business

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Alex, I’m going to pretend to be sleeping and go live on TikTok and then you record it as if you’re pulling a prank on me. Seriously it’ll be so funny *hyena laugh with teeth out in force*”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Alex, I’m going to pretend to be sleeping and go live on TikTok and then you record it as if you’re pulling a prank on me. Seriously it’ll be so funny *hyena laugh with teeth out in force*”
Literally such a shite prank as well. State of both of them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.