Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching one of the lives with Ross and Lindsay and she was talking to about Niamh sending her OF content and Ross then said no that he was getting sent leaks of her OF that she wasn’t the one sending it

not sticking up for her by any means but I do think that Lindsay&Ross are talking too much about it on live when hes only processing it himself and stories are getting mixed up - I think they forget that they might forget what way they say things but the people watching aren’t! TikTok isn’t the place for them to be discussing things like this no matter how entertaining/shocking or juicy the story is😂
Ross is definitely processing as he speaks. There was one part of the live yesterday where he called himself the perfect victim (and he’s right, he was a vulnerable child seeking an adult figure when he had none at home and crying out for attention). But when someone commented calling him out for calling himself a victim, less than a minute later, he started denying he ever called himself the victim and the comments all said “you literally just did” and he claimed not to remember saying that.

Regardless of Niamh sending him photos or not, her relationship with him was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed and embarrassed. I don’t believe she sent him photos, he said she didn’t himself and it seems like people are mixing up the stories because he’s jumping from topic to topic when on live. Niamh would want to address it soon but we all know she’ll blame abuse, autism and her childhood.

Reactions: 14
Ross is definitely processing as he speaks. There was one part of the live yesterday where he called himself the perfect victim (and he’s right, he was a vulnerable child seeking an adult figure when he had none at home and crying out for attention). But when someone commented calling him out for calling himself a victim, less than a minute later, he started denying he ever called himself the victim and the comments all said “you literally just did” and he claimed not to remember saying that.

Regardless of Niamh sending him photos or not, her relationship with him was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed and embarrassed. I don’t believe she sent him photos, he said she didn’t himself and it seems like people are mixing up the stories because he’s jumping from topic to topic when on live. Niamh would want to address it soon but we all know she’ll blame abuse, autism and her childhood.
Nail of the head there! The mother will also get the blame (along with the autism) and it’ll be a Kneevo is the victim cry fest and scream as we know she takes accountability for nada🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

He did say on that live that he sent Lindsay all the messages Niamh sent him and said she told him exactly what to say and paid him for same. That’s just sick. Whether she sent him the nudes herself or not is irrelevant, she introduced the 15 year old boy to monetising her body and that’s wrong!

Along with the victim comment he said that Niamh and Miriam sold him the “dream” that he left school because they told him he’d make it big as a TikTok star - again not taking away from her talking about OF/telling him what to say as a 15 year old - BUT I don’t think Ross is 100% innocent in this he has made comments in the past, irrelevant of Niamh, about other influencers/people [ I feel ] to be controversial in hopes of staying relevant.

He was even fighting with Lindsay literally hours before they had the ‘tell all lives’ and because they’re both relevant it suited them to make up - Lindsay is exploiting him now just as much and Niamh did

Again I don’t want it to sound like I’m backing Niamh or anything because I in no way agree with what she did while he was underage. But Lindsay is in lives saying how uncomfortable she would feel for her son to be in his room in his phone taking to people in their twenties making spicy content when she’s literally in the next room talking to a 19/20yr old in her 40’s when she’s not shy of making spicy content herself

Reactions: 21
Lindsay saying Elmo's mother owns a creche and the kids are at risk FFS.

She's way too much
Ahh FFS, that woman and her business has sweet duck all to do with skanky head Kneevo so tbh I hope Elmo tells his mam what’s being said about her and it makes her 1. Sue Lindsay into oblivion if she damages her business or at least send the mouthy fucker a cease and desist and 2. Fucks kneevo out if she’s being tarnished by association

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but he has to take personal responsibility for dropping out of school. He said himself he’s never met Niamh in real life, so how could she truly have pressured that.
Where was his school/his family support. That’s who should take a portion of the blame for allowing it. We’d all have loved to have dumped school & made our millions but reality is that’s not real life.

Reactions: 20
Just snooped on the child’s Instagram. If you look at the second picture on Instagram he is with a girl and If you click her profile it seems she also does onlyfans. Not defending Niamh in any way but he seems to surround himself with this sort of company. Maybe he isn’t as naive as we think.

Reactions: 6
Just snooped on the child’s Instagram. If you look at the second picture on Instagram he is with a girl and If you click her profile it seems she also does onlyfans. Not defending Niamh in any way but he seems to surround himself with this sort of company. Maybe he isn’t as naive as we think.
He's an adult now. He can be friends with who he wants.

Whether he is a nice person or not, whether he hangs out with a bad crowd or not, whether he is an absolute head or not shouldn't take away from the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Typically people who do onlyfans hang around with people who do onlyfans I think it starts of as a networking thing were the assumption is that they'll end up sharing followers to get more subs. It's like influencers hanging around together I don't imagine they were all friends before hand

Reactions: 6
Why are all the influences following him... sarah Burke,twins and me , Brenda's bits and all. Liz Reaney also seem to like everything he puts up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity people that were watching this in real time , why not say anything or cause uproar when you could actually see this happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just out of curiosity people that were watching this in real time , why not say anything or cause uproar when you could actually see this happening.
They did, I actually mentioned it a few pages back. people constantly called kneevo out on it at the time and she would she laugh saying “what are ye going to do ring the guards” and just eat the head off anyone who said anything

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My understanding is that people did point out at the time how inappropriate it was. Unfortunately Ross was so wrapped up in it he was defending niamh and making it appear it was OK with his family etc, so it died out. Also it has only come out in the last week the more disturbing details people were unaware of, about her paying him, telling him to say inappropriate things as a child and him being exposed to her nudes/talking with her about them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Go back in the threads, search “the child” and you’ll see how many people on here were disgusted and concerned at the time. Because he was a minor it was decided that he wasn’t to be named. People were commenting on her tiktok lives with him too. She ignored it all as she does with everything she’s ever done wrong because Kneevo is never ever wrong about anything!!

Everybody could see it was an imbalanced, inappropriate relationship but nobody knew the details (her sending him inappropriate things to say in defence of her “perfect p*ssy” etc). It’s not like anonymous commenters on the internet could go to the guards because a 24 year old was on live with a 15 year old. and even if they could, the guards would have laughed them away and ignored it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Go back in the threads, search “the child” and you’ll see how many people on here were disgusted and concerned at the time. Because he was a minor it was decided that he wasn’t to be named. People were commenting on her tiktok lives with him too. She ignored it all as she does with everything she’s ever done wrong because Kneevo is never ever wrong about anything!!

Everybody could see it was an imbalanced, inappropriate relationship but nobody knew the details (her sending him inappropriate things to say in defence of her “perfect p*ssy” etc). It’s not like anonymous commenters on the internet could go to the guards because a 24 year old was on live with a 15 year old. and even if they could, the guards would have laughed them away and ignored it anyway.
She’s not mentioned it now either and that tells you all you need to know because that one would fight with her nails if she thought she had any leg to stand on but she’s so in the wrong here and it was called out at the time and she ignored it and even defended it. Can’t imagine Elmo is even half right in the head if he stays with her knowing she did that and I can’t imagine his family think any more of her if theyve heard all this. She needs serious mental help because she’s clearly very unwell if she thought that behaviour was at all healthy. She needn’t bother claiming her autism contributed to this either because it’s a bucket of bullshit. No doubt she’ll be on crying that her mental health is severely damaged because of all the accusations Ross has made when she was 100% in the wrong for having any type of relationship online or otherwise with a 15 year old kid and paying him to advertise OF or whatever he did for her because he wasn’t even old enough to have a job legally. She only thought about all the money she’d make from new OF subscribers and nothing else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.