Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s showing Alex because she’s reading here about how we’re saying how can he put up with her etc… and wants to ‘prove’ to us they have a relationship.

Reactions: 24
Total bullshit. How did he manage to get into her phone to set up the live? I don’t even know my husband’s passcode as I’ve never needed to and have no reason to. I wonder is she so insecure that she gave him hers so he’d give his to her too so she could check who he’s messaging etc.

Also wondering if she will continue to amp up content with him now that he too is literally jobless like her and has nothing else to do with his time.

Pair of them rotting away in separate beds during the day while everyone else goes to work and gets on with their days, they’re so weird.

Reactions: 16
Total bullshit. How did he manage to get into her phone to set up the live? I don’t even know my husband’s passcode as I’ve never needed to and have no reason to. I wonder is she so insecure that she gave him hers so he’d give his to her too so she could check who he’s messaging etc.

Also wondering if she will continue to amp up content with him now that he too is literally jobless like her and has nothing else to do with his time.

Pair of them rotting away in separate beds during the day while everyone else goes to work and gets on with their days, they’re so weird.
They deserve each other, both wastes of space

Reactions: 8
So she promoted a 15 year old girls OF before? Seriously I didn’t even hit puberty at 15. Why the hell would a 15 year old be on it!!

Reactions: 5
Her post about putting him in the dog house literally just seen him in the local🤣 looking like an extra from saved by the bell may I add🙄 Niamhs in the doghouse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her post about putting him in the dog house literally just seen him in the local🤣 looking like an extra from saved by the bell may I add🙄 Niamhs in the doghouse 🤣
She must think everyone lives online like herself and doesn’t see these people in real life like 🤣🤣. A 42-carat idiot

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Niamh

also mother of the year Keemon supporting child groomer Kneevo????

I knew she would do this whole 'changed' bs. people go through bad tit, alot worse than her but they don't involve literal children. She can play the victim all she wants. And Ross was right about keelin also with her scam holidays /self care clubs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Niamh

also mother of the year Keemon supporting child groomer Kneevo????
Pull the other one kneevo it plays jingle bells. She’s full of shite, you’re constantly talking about how you look and looking for attention online. Get a grip

Reactions: 7
I hope that if what Ross is saying happened, that him and Lindsay are actually taking action against her and that what he says matches the said proof that he has, that it actually did happen and that Ross isn’t just running with it because he loves the drama (which he is known for)

i know that sounds awful of me to say because victims of these kinda situations are never/rarely taken seriously and I really don’t want to be one of those people😭😭 just those allegations can literally destroy someone’s life I hope he realises what he’s doing if it’s not fully true and not just following what Lindsay is saying😭😭

Why isn’t Lindsay going after the people who actually exposed him to her content, exposing their names etc. they’re just as much at fault as Niamh apparently is if not worse

Reactions: 8
^^It's kind of all over the internet how she was. Internet is forever. She didn't care at the time because she just wanted money for her OF (funded by underage boys and creepy men) but now she's trying to keep the 'love of her life' interested she's suddenly changed. She had no business involving children in her OF or anything online. Even just befriending a 15 year old is weird as hell for a 25 year old woman. I don't care how fkd up her life was it is wrong and she should be held accountable. I will be boycotting any brands she's associated with and she 100% still looks for attention.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.