Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anything come out about what went down with Niamh and Lucy Fitz when she was in Barcelona?
Ross said on a live last weekend that when Niamh went to Barcelona to visit Lucy, Lucy called him up balling crying and freaking out because of Niamh. He never said what she did though. He just kept saying how much he's done for her, especially when she was in Turkey and when she was in Barcelona that time. Niamh herself has said she tried to end her life that night in Barcelona so I assume that's what he was alluding to when he Lucy called him freaking out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I sleep this way 😱😱
Guess that means I’m officially autistic.
You and me both and half the population 😂
---
Ross said on a live last weekend that when Niamh went to Barcelona to visit Lucy, Lucy called him up balling crying and freaking out because of Niamh. He never said what she did though. He just kept saying how much he's done for her, especially she was in Turkey and when she was in Barcelona that time. Niamh herself has said she tried to end her life that night in Barcelona so I assume that's what he was alluding to when he Lucy called him freaking out.
Regardless of whatever drama and riots he seeks out online, as a 15 year old, OD’s and suicides or talk of it is way too bleeping deep and complex for a 15 yr old to be worrying about, Jesus Christ

Reactions: 7
Regardless of whatever drama and riots he seeks out online, as a 15 year old, OD’s and suicides or talk of it is way too bleeping deep and complex for a 15 yr old to be worrying about, Jesus Christ
He’s also spoken about developing insomnia because he couldn’t sleep for fear she’d be beaten to death overnight when she was experiencing domestic violence with her Turkish partner. He said, verbatim, he’d be too scared to sleep after the things she confided in him about that situation. Of course, she is certainly a victim of some horrific abuse, but she in turn victimised a child. He was never a suitable source of emotional support.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ross said on a live last weekend that when Niamh went to Barcelona to visit Lucy, Lucy called him up balling crying and freaking out because of Niamh. He never said what she did though. He just kept saying how much he's done for her, especially when she was in Turkey and when she was in Barcelona that time. Niamh herself has said she tried to end her life that night in Barcelona so I assume that's what he was alluding to when he Lucy called him freaking out.
he said that she overdosed in Barcelona

Reactions: 3
They are both live on insta now.. he’s spilling more tea by the looks of it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They are both live on insta now.. he’s spilling more tea by the looks of it
Slagging off the botched arse and all 😳 apparently according to Lindsay, Casper hated her since before she got with Elmo…..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The pair of them literally referring to him as Elmo and the viewers being like ‘who’s Elmo?’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pair of them literally referring to him as Elmo and the viewers being like ‘who’s Elmo?’ 🤣
That was funny to be fair 😂 but that live was a bleeping tit show, this Darren bleep who was that screaming in the dark? Deceased 😂 Lindsay saying people are concerned about her too and saying it to her sisters but she’s rowdy over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ theyre losing all sort of credibility

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.