Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t figure out what the Elmo fella is still doing with her
I also really can’t figure out what she’s doing with her life.
All she seems to do is smoke fags, be in her pjs, go to Tesco for chicken kievs, not wash herself half enough, Irish dance, complain she has autism.
He really seems to have downgraded when you compare her to his ex.
I understand she has autism and all, but duck off and go get an actual job, she was all able to do a call centre job before I’m sure she could do one now again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really can’t figure out what the Elmo fella is still doing with her
I also really can’t figure out what she’s doing with her life.
All she seems to do is smoke fags, be in her pjs, go to Tesco for chicken kievs, not wash herself half enough, Irish dance, complain she has autism.
He really seems to have downgraded when you compare her to his ex.
I understand she has autism and all, but duck off and go get an actual job, she was all able to do a call centre job before I’m sure she could do one now again.
This will be the end of them. God love niamh lindsay won’t let this drop

Reactions: 10
Guys I’ve just realised you can go off TikTok and still watch someone’s live, I’m never gonna be off Lynsey’s live now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but the state of that Lindsey one, I’ve never watched her before but wtf is up with eyes?? Is it Botox gone wrong or what? Disney villian look

Just a PSA, this TikTok page has a few of the lives recorded if anyone missed them!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
See on tik tok ross saying Tiaan living illegally in Ireland
He’s not here illegally, they’re married they have to be married for him to live here with the visa requirements I looked into this recently for work for someone’s visa requirements for a job and have family members who are from SA

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Lindsay’s latest live, saying how she’d like to get with Alex 😂 only that she wouldnt shove her finger up his bum and that’s why kneevo got the infection 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.