Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just vulgar. Not funny at all and comes across as desperate for attention and to be controversial.

Reactions: 6
I literally only discovered this woman less than a week ago due to reading PTWM threads.
Jesus 🤢🤢🤢
She is VILE!
She looks like she needs a good wash and in desperate need to wash her hair 🤢
Also, the way she talks about her children INFURIATES me 🤬
Me and my husband are absolutely desperate for a baby and are struggling massively. Then I come across people like this “woman” who sits and slags her children off to the world.
She needs to stop being so ungrateful and thank her lucky stars she has even been blessed with those 2 boys.
Boils my piss and I’ve only just discovered her 🤢🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
OMG,I’ve just come across her thanks to tattle. She is the most irritating being alive!
Blatantly ripping off Celeste. She is not even funny,how the hell has she got all of these followers?
FFS I cold scream at bloody Instagram, I hope the bottom falls out of it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Jus come across knee deep 😩
She’s not funny at all
Half the pictures she posts isn’t funny or any comparison and I don’t get the sense of humour behind them
I also hate the way she speaks to her hubby sometimes as well #justsaying

Reactions: 8
Yea I cant say I'm a fan either...when I first heard of her I maybe thought 1 video was funny bit since then nope...trying to hard, very irritating, needs to wash that blimmin fringe and put some clothes on.

Reactions: 1
Not my cup of tea but thought she was harmless until someone mentioned her kids and that made me think....I don't know how old her kids are but maybe she needs to stop for their sake.x

Reactions: 2
I love Celeste Barber. She is genuinely hilarious, and doesn't have to try hard to be.

Knee Deep in Life (Laura?) is just disgusting, and makes me want to vomit. And definitely tries way too hard.

Reactions: 5
Latest one features her poor son :( poor kid, why would you put your kids through that. Once again she's barely wearing anything too.

Also bribed with sweets to get him to play along, why though? Just no need for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She is completely vile! I love Celeste too and she has so blatantly ripped her off but what she does is just disgusting. I never even knew who PTWM was, had to have a look. How? HOW has she got so many followers?

She is completely vile! I love Celeste too and she has so blatantly ripped her off but what she does is just disgusting. I never even knew who PTWM was, had to have a look. How? HOW has she got so many followers?
How has ptwm got so many followers ? Who knows but she has numerous threads on here about her in families section. Be prepared to be shocked 😱

Reactions: 4
Oh my good night, she’s revolting 🤢.

I’ve watched her stories after someone said she’d received a nasty message and that message is horrific (if it’s true) .

Dear God, the things she discusses😳 , just why , it’s beyond crude.

Reactions: 2
I really like her. I suspect she has turned to humour to pull herself out off a hard period in life. I feel she would be warm and friendly in real life. Very close to the knuckle, I get why so many don't like her. I have a real soft spot for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like her. I suspect she has turned to humour to pull herself out off a hard period in life. I feel she would be warm and friendly in real life. Very close to the knuckle, I get why so many don't like her. I have a real soft spot for her
I completely respect your opinion and I can imagine off SM she would be a nice and warm person. ,I’d never heard of her before this coming on Tattle but then I didn’t know about Hinch , Meldrum or PTWM either 😊.

It just felt to me that ( her stories this morning) she was spouting verbal diarrhoea, utter bollocks.

I completely respect your opinion and I can imagine off SM she would be a nice and warm person. ,I’d never heard of her before this coming on Tattle but then I didn’t know about Hinch , Meldrum or PTWM either 😊.

It just felt to me that ( her stories this morning) she was spouting verbal diarrhoea, utter bollocks.
I too discovered her here. Funny, I don't enjoy Celest Barber, yet loads really do! Lauras stories are always my first watch when I get home from work, always perks me up 😂
An acquired taste for sure!

Reactions: 1
She lives in my home town just a few streets away. Never met her but I know she started it because she suffered from anxiety and other mental health related issues. Shes used humor to keep her going during tough times

I've met her, she's lovely in real life, complete opposite of what comes across on Instagram.
I do feel though she's trying to hard on insta now to be funny.

Followed her because I came across some of her videos and laughed.
Unfollowed because her stories were actually making me feel sick.

Not my cup of tea, a mix of, "I'm mad, me!" and try-hard on the back of Celeste Barber. Looks like she needs a good scrub.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.