Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim and Grimmer, grotty and grottier, makes herself look fatter and spottier (for likes)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for the day when all these weirdos that find her funny get bored .. i mean how ppl still find her funny is beyond me, she’s vile!!! What will she do when her Insta numbers drop & nobody is interested anymore .. this so called fame cant last forever!! Maybe she will actually put her kids first then. The reason she is so triggered & gets so angry when ppl mention how it’ll affect her kids is because she knows she’s being a crap neglectful mum.. it hits a nerve.. if you can’t relate to what’s being said to you .. it doesn’t bother u!!!
I see people I know commenting 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen the light with this woman (and far too much of her body). I used to think she was mildly humorous now I think she’s vile. She looks like she doesn’t wash or brush her teeth. I can’t bear to watch her anymore 😬

Reactions: 11
I remember one video it was her trying to get into a pair of spanx and it was honestly laugh out loud funny - she should of stopped there

Reactions: 15
I’ve seen the light with this woman (and far too much of her body). I used to think she was mildly humorous now I think she’s vile. She looks like she doesn’t wash or brush her teeth. I can’t bear to watch her anymore 😬
I used to like her and the self deprecating stuff was amusing, but currently it’s not remotely funny, it’s just really rather sad, I feel like we’re watching someone and their family implode in front of us. I wish someone could persuade her to stop and come back once she’s truly well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Everyone knows about her smelly bucket, but hubs has to wash his willy if he wants to duck it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really liked her. Found her funny... now feel slightly repulsed and really don't appreciate her preaching about being kind... if you are going to flash your minge and act like a twit and expect to make a living from it then accept that not everyone is going to like you and people have a right to comment

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If there’s one thing I do admire is how she never shows the kids faces anymore

Reactions: 7
I really liked her. Found her funny... now feel slightly repulsed and really don't appreciate her preaching about being kind... if you are going to flash your minge and act like a twit and expect to make a living from it then accept that not everyone is going to like you and people have a right to comment
And she’s so aggressive
When she goes on about ‘be kind’ I just find it amusing as she’s certainly not kind about her children or anybody else

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad KDIL has a thread!! Christ when I first came across her, I genuinely was baffled why Instagram hadn't blocked some of the images!

She's a complete copy of a Celeste Barber but more grim, crass and looks like the charity shop dump version.

And my god does she speak about her kids bleeping HORRIFICALLY!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm so glad KDIL has a thread!! Christ when I first came across her, I genuinely was baffled why Instagram hadn't blocked some of the images!

She's a complete copy of a Celeste Barber but more grim, crass and looks like the charity shop dump version.

And my god does she speak about her kids bleeping HORRIFICALLY!!!!!!
She has totally ripped Celeste off - I have no idea how she gets away with it.
Buts she’s grim. Looks like she needs a wash. Tries to hard. I don’t buy it

Reactions: 8
Part of me wants her to set up an OnlyFans just to see how grim she can actually get without Instagram's censorship. And just how many people would actually pay for it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.