Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just seen her stories where she said her son had left a skid mark on her duvet and she was just going to turn it over and sort it the next day:sick: she is literally not bothered one bit about sleeping with tit on her bed!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone just seen her stories where she said her son had left a skid mark on her duvet and she was just going to turn it over and sort it the next day:sick: she is literally not bothered one bit about sleeping with tit on her bed!
That is bleeping honkin behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's cleaning account behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Followed her until she brought out a T-shirt wth some slogan about being “batshit crazy “ on it. As a supposed advocate for MH I find that pretty awful

Reactions: 4

He's slipped a disk...probally from all the lifting he makes her do!!!!

Reactions: 3
Literally who the duck reads that and is amused ? I find a fart funny but that was just utter tripe

Reactions: 11
I’m all for a laugh but is that really funny? Nah.. just makes them sound like a bunch of scutters.

Reactions: 7
Literally unfollowed after story number one yesterday was about touching cloth 🤮 . The woman is vile!

Not funny. Don’t get people why find her funny! Instagram...polishing turds since 2010

I can't be coping with this one, she does my head in. She's not funny, she's just vulgar.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never really looked at her page as from shared bits I’ve seen I just don’t find her funny, but I’ve just had a nosy. There’s a post with her husband, who I assumed was her son, I nearly choked on my brew when I saw that she’s only 34. THIRTY FOUR. I assumed she was mid forties. Fuuuuucking hell... 😳😳

• Haha
I’ve never really looked at her page as from shared bits I’ve seen I just don’t find her funny, but I’ve just had a nosy. There’s a post with her husband, who I assumed was her son, I nearly choked on my brew when I saw that she’s only 34. THIRTY FOUR. I assumed she was mid forties. Fuuuuucking hell... 😳😳
34?? I thought he was 34 she she was in her 40s. WOW

• Wow
Only time I found her funny was when she tried on the tummy tuck thing 😂
Other then that she’s a desperate bore.

Reactions: 3
MH ? X

Have just watched one story - duck me she is so REPULSIVE

And not funny at all? Who the duck is finding her funny ? Seriously ??
I put a picture up of her on my Instagram after she said called out commentators as jealous (to say that I am categorically not jealous,) and my son rang me to demand I take it off in case his friends saw it and thought I was being a weirdo (he is 22.) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her stories eating her macdonalds :sick::sick::sick:she tries so hard to be funny, relevant and likeable but it just comes across as desperate. She would literally sell her soul for a laugh or a like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.