Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What vile content on her page used to follow now unfollowed due to the gross nature that she thinks is humour. Trying to shock for likes instead she is repulsive.

Reactions: 3
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous
She blocked you for that ? As you say it’s true and she’s clearly got too much time on her hands if she sniffed out the 👍

Reactions: 1

I’ve just watched her story from today and she was ranting about people saying she copies Celeste barber... then proceeds to say thanks because she takes it as a compliment 🤔 And she admits she’s basically obsessed with Celeste 🤢
I’ve just has to google who Celeste is becoming had no clue 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Is there already a thread on her?

I’ve had the misfortune to learn about her thanks to Tattle- mainly due to peeking on the PTWM threads 🤭

Why is her phone always so close to her face?

Trying so hard to be Celeste Barber 🤣

Just saw her recent stories. This women is vile. Her rant about people who work in retail 🤦🏼‍♀️ And what’s with the burping. Disgusting 🤢

Also says she’s here to support people and we can all sparkle and we don’t need to say nasty things. Guessing this doesn’t apply to people who work in sales though 🤣

Oh yeah, almost forgot the best one- we should all chill out 🧘‍♀️ this woman is the OPPOSITE of chilled 🤣🤣🤣

David Brent has more charisma than her.

Someone please explain the appeal of this person because I’m at a complete loss 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a disgusting cretin of a woman. Nobody wants to know about her fanny farts and hole. She looks like she needs a good wash

She lives in my home town just a few streets away. Never met her but I know she started it because she suffered from anxiety and other mental health related issues. Shes used humor to keep her going during tough times
Small world, she lives in my home town also iv seen her a few times.

I don't follow her anymore because she made me feel physically ill - and those latest pictures are exactly the same :sick: :sick::sick:

I've said it before but WHY would you do that to your children? They'll be bullied mercilessly. Fair enough she's got anxiety/ low self esteem etc - so WHY is she bleeping up her kids lives too??? They don't stand a chance once they're older and their mates see these grim images.

And what must her husband say to his colleagues??
Bet they don't get invited to many dinner parties 😂

• Haha
It’s the constant gagging and burping and talking about shitting herself that made me unfollow, even thinking about it now turns my stomach 🤢

Some of the original videos were quite amusing and I understand she started doing this to help recover from severe PND but she just tries way to hard now it’s too fake and the way she talk about her poor children 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I like the concept, and think it could be great. But the captions make me vom. And why does she always have smudged eye makeup on an otherwise bare face. Last weeks mascara remains is not a good look

Reactions: 2
Why though?

That's me just sicked in my mouth. Looks like she needs a good shower and to tidy her tit hole of a house
I actually liked these photos she used to do. Just reminding us all what an average woman would look like in some of the ridiculous things these insta models wear.
I unfollowed when she started doing stories. There’s only so many times I can listen to tales of her almost pooing herself, burping, fanny farting etc. That’s just not my kind of humour.

She rambles on too much now too and ffs move the camera away a little.

There are glimpses of humour but she lost me with the 12 yr old with a dildo comment. I also thought how horrible ahe was for telling her son she must pull his slightly wobbley tooth out when it wasn't ready to come out. She scared him into it then said opps it wasn't quite ready and bleed everywhere causing the lad pain. Who does this and then tells all her followers about it?? Horrible woman

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Having said all that her most recent post dancing in the back garden to Wham! I found funny.

Biggest shock of the day so far...

KDIL had a bath. Honestly I didn't think this woman had running water as she always looks filthy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Biggest shock of the day so far...

KDIL had a bath. Honestly I didn't think this woman had running water as she always looks filthy as duck.
I can tolerate watching and following Rachael even though I’m not keen on her but I can not tolerate knee deep , she makes me feel sick like everything about her , I agree she does look filthy and like she Stinks her teeth are next level bowk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.