Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories eating her macdonalds :sick::sick::sick:she tries so hard to be funny, relevant and likeable but it just comes across as desperate. She would literally sell her soul for a laugh or a like
Yeah that is how she comes across, sooooo desperate to be popular

Reactions: 1
She's just done stories from Paris as her husband has taken her for their 10th wedding anniversary, wth is she doing on stories? Enjoy.your weekend & your hubby. I really need to stop watching her but it's like rubbish realty tv😂

Reactions: 2
She's just done stories from Paris as her husband has taken her for their 10th wedding anniversary, wth is she doing on stories? Enjoy.your weekend & your hubby. I really need to stop watching her but it's like rubbish realty tv😂
Interesting that her Husband took her Paris to have sex 😂. I give it up willingly in the kitchen if mine makes a move 🤷🏻‍♀️. Probably need to revise that for a holiday 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've always wondered what people think about her at the school gates. I've also wondered what Celeste Barber thinks of her. She's basically just a Primark version of her. However, Knee Deep is just a little embarrassing to watch. Each to their own, but I think it's just a bit too try hard.

Reactions: 11
I used to find her funny, but now it's same old same old. And I'm fed up with the filthy language she uses, it's just not funny, so unfollowed now.

Reactions: 2
I love Laura from Knee Deep in Life, I hate this day and age where you see all these fit women running around, almost teasing everyone that you could look like this, but we all know you can’t. No personal trainer, no rich husband, no makeup contract and have to go to work. we have life’s that consists of work, children, shopping and the like. Laura is pretty much giving them all the finger as this is what we all look like, this is the really real world of women and she’s has the guts to show everyone and yes its funny, there are more people out there who she’s helped, than you negative lot on here.
The really real world you say? Intriguing 🤔

• Haha
Urghh. Vile.
Stories over her lunch time...together with her filthy finger nails! 🤢 Get away from the screen a bit love, please! Way too close!!!

Reactions: 5
I came across her recently and thought a couple videos were funny but then I was like meh 🙄I can’t think of her name but there’s someone else that does what she does with a lot more followers.

Knee deep though her whole profile just seems dirty (as in germs/filth) being a mum myself I would not post the stuff she does

I came across her recently and thought a couple videos were funny but then I was like meh 🙄I can’t think of her name but there’s someone else that does what she does with a lot more followers.

Knee deep though her whole profile just seems dirty (as in germs/filth) being a mum myself I would not post the stuff she does
You’re right. Everything just needs a damn good clean!! 🤢

I don't follow her but catch snippets of her when people share on facebook she has balls to put her self out there but shes a value version of Celeste Barber in my opinion

Used to find her funny, now I think everything is just crude and vulgar. not a fan.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely can't stand her, blatantly ripped off Celeste Barber but with none of Celeste's charm. Why does she think wiggling her boobs, flashing her vag and talking crudely makes her a 'real' woman . Feel so so sorry for her kids at school- they'll be bullied mercilessly... all because mummy wants attention.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely can't stand her, blatantly ripped off Celeste Barber but with none of Celeste's charm. Why does she think wiggling her boobs, flashing her vag and talking crudely makes her a 'real' woman . Feel so so sorry for her kids at school- they'll be bullied mercilessly... all because mummy wants attention.
Celeste is really funny.

She however is like a sad, down on their luck has-been trying to hang on the coat tails of more famous people whilst spewing stuff like Roy Chubby Brown. Its tacky AF.

Reactions: 8
She made me laugh at the beginning. Hate how she stalked PTWM but now think it’s funny she has more followers! Bet that stings Rach 🤣
Latest set of stories refers to being like ‘a 12yr old with a dildo’ that is out of order and disgusting! What an utter skank. That is the most inappropriate thing I’ve heard in a long time.
Like PTWM I’m now convinced she is making her content up 👎🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She made me laugh at the beginning. Hate how she stalked PTWM but now think it’s funny she has more followers! Bet that stings Rach 🤣
Latest set of stories refers to being like ‘a 12yr old with a dildo’ that is out of order and disgusting! What an utter skank. That is the most inappropriate thing I’ve heard in a long time.
Like PTWM I’m now convinced she is making her content up 👎🏻
Completely agree with you. She's gone right down in my estimations. She's not funny any more just gross.

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed due her making me feel physically ill but that is just grim, she thinks she's so rude and cool ... I hope someone's reported her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.