Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her tho I also feel I've seen enough of her bare bum by now and the usual expression she likes to do... And yes she and Tova Leigh seem to do what Celeste does best.

Reactions: 3
Iv just seen the sun article about her moaning about the trolls.

While I think it’s pretty cunty to leave comments saying horrible things on her blog content ...does anyone actually want to see her flailing around being gross ?

She is AWFUL at writing, her Instagram stories are dull as - I skipped through several of her just laughing st her own jokes ? What’s that about ??

She’s just stolen Celeste barbers gig, and thinks doing it ‘in england’ will mean it’s original. How the duck do 100k people follow her

Reactions: 5

While I think it’s pretty cunty to leave comments saying horrible things on her blog content ...does anyone actually want to see her flailing around being gross ?

She is AWFUL at writing, her Instagram stories are dull as - I skipped through several of her just laughing st her own jokes ? What’s that about ??

She’s just stolen Celeste barbers gig, and thinks doing it ‘in england’ will mean it’s original. How the duck do 100k people follow her
She sold a story to the Sun? Glad I don’t follow her. I don’t see how she is funny. If I was her I’d wash my hair and put some clothes on

She's one of those accounts that I can deal with in small doses only. I might have a look once a fortnight, but anything more would do my head in.

Reactions: 8

I used to find her funny but the non stop talking about poo or other vile stuff is getting to much

Who takes the photos?? Can you imagine waiting outside holding the bike for her to come out all sweaty and greasy with nothing on 🙈
I’m not pearl clutcher but bleeping hell imagine living next door ?!?!

I cringe for her desperation for Facebook fame. Really cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who takes the photos?? Can you imagine waiting outside holding the bike for her to come out all sweaty and greasy with nothing on 🙈
I’m not pearl clutcher but bleeping hell imagine living next door ?!?!

I cringe for her desperation for Facebook fame. Really cringe.
Her husband takes the photos

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She comes across as someone who is overly desperate to be liked. I dread to think what her kids will think of her as they get older. She could easily spread her body confidence message without getting her baps & flaps out on the regular

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She comes across as someone who is overly desperate to be liked. I dread to think what her kids will think of her as they get older. She could easily spread her body confidence message without getting her baps & flaps out on the regular
The thing is she doesn’t spread body positivity - she hurts that movement by being so Repulsive and acting like a fat fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she doesn’t spread body positivity - she hurts that movement by being so Repulsive and acting like a fat fool.
So true! Her intergram she comes across like a slob her house just seems to be coverd in tit i hope she's joking when she says theres cat tit or poo from her children here there n everywhere but i really dont think she is! She's actually getting really annoying now her intergram storys go in forever 🤦‍♀️

She’s trying to cash in on the ‘slummy mummy’ train and seeming relatable but I can honestly say none of my pets have ever shat in doors and if they had - I’d fuckin do something about it !!! She looks like she smells of yeast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Used to follow her and found her mildly amusing but now I find her a bit too much and her stories bore me to tears with them dragging on and on.
Plus the way she talks is so repetitive “and to be quite frank ...”

“Quite frankly i...”

Ughhh no thank you.

Reactions: 1
She rants on about things as though her speaking out on something is going to change the world and she constantly jumps on the band wagon with the topics she preaches on. She looks like she just needs a good bath, some shampoo and a boat load of moisturiser

• Haha
She rants on about things as though her speaking out on something is going to change the world and she constantly jumps on the band wagon with the topics she preaches on. She looks like she just needs a good bath, some shampoo and a boat load of moisturiser
I know she goes on about womans rights but tbh she should be ashamed of herself woman bath
She drives me mad lately with all this tit tbh she should b ashamed because most woman dont behave like this! Talking about her tit or bogis ect the non stop ugly faces shes pulls its gotten to much i swear she thinks she some kind of celeb

I know she goes on about womans rights but tbh she should be ashamed of herself woman bath

She drives me mad lately with all this tit tbh she should b ashamed because most woman dont behave like this! Talking about her tit or bogis ect the non stop ugly faces shes pulls its gotten to much i swear she thinks she some kind of celeb
She needs to jump on the personal hygiene bandwagon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just looks unclean to me. Plus the ugly faces she pulls when copying poses must be a massive turn-off for her husband. Get a bath and a good scrub you rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.