Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does her close up videos I cant help but imagine her breath stinks like cheese & onion crisps. She turns my stomach :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've thought for ages that she's just a Poundland version of Celeste Barber, who is actually hilarious, glad to see so many others echo my sentiment and it's not just me being a humourless hole. She's bleeping rank!!

Reactions: 6
I can honestly say after checking her out, no one turns my stomach on Instagram more. The teeth so close to the camera. The nostrils so close to the camera. The images of her vagina almost hanging out in the name of jest. The captions about tinned tuna and pubes. If you add in the highlight #fartgate which is so evidently 'put on' and 'try hard' you pretty much have this ridiculous human summed up. She makes my skin crawl off my bones. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’d never come across her before, so had a little peek after finding this thread 😬 I found her pretty revolting to be honest. Her constant talk of shits... why? Does she have a medical problem? Why can’t she control her own arse? I don’t get why it’s relevant and being mentioned in the majority of her posts. I don’t mind a bit of toilet humour but it wasn’t funny, just bizarre. I won’t be following her journey of minge flashing and toilet talk ✌

Oh how SO boring the instagramming mum who takes the piss out of models. I think she’s got some serious mental health issues and uses what she believes Is humour, as scoping mechanism. It’s boring.

Reactions: 3
I used to think she was ace but her pube/arse/smelly fanny talk is grim.

When she calms that and talks about pnd or anxiety shes quite warm and relatable. Tbe recreates pics were slightly funny but now they are desperate.

Reactions: 7
Just looked at her account as had post on Mrs Hinch’s I’ve got a new friend post - on my oh my - just um and why does she hold the camera so close when doing ‘stories’

Reactions: 2
This woman is horrible. Another one that if you don't agree with her shouts troll and bully. What is it with all these women who think it's cool to talk about fanny's, arseholes, penis's etc? I'm defo no prude but ffs all your kids mates will see this, as if life isn't hard enough for kids these days.

Reactions: 6
This woman is horrible. Another one that if you don't agree with her shouts troll and bully. What is it with all these women who think it's cool to talk about fanny's, arseholes, penis's etc? I'm defo no prude but ffs all your kids mates will see this, as if life isn't hard enough for kids these days.
I've said it several times on here but she's just making her kids such massively easy targets for bullying. I feel so sorry for them. She's alluded to low self esteem etc - why on earth would you set your kids up to fail. As you said - life is hard enough as it is with a manky mum yelling about her smelly fanny . Sweet Christ woman have some dignity.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am so so so so sick to my stomach of seeing her flab flapping about in some kind of ridiculous dance video. We get it. You have wobbly bits like the rest of us, now you're just making me feel nauseated. I'm also sick of every other word being tits, fanny, piss, tit, fart. You're not 'shocking', you're a try hard wannabe. No one likes you. Get off my Internet.

If I saw my mum talking and behaving that way on social media I would literally cry.

Mortified.

Trying to hard to be funny which she isn’t! What a great collection of pics for her children to look back on!! Not!! Im cringing for her & the language she uses...disgusting!

Reactions: 5
This woman is embarrassing. Im a modern professional woman and not a prude but i find her very crude and a poor example of a woman. Common my mum would say!

Reactions: 4
This woman is embarrassing. Im a modern professional woman and not a prude but i find her very crude and a poor example of a woman. Common my mum would say!
Exactly, why promote being dirty, swearing and generally being gross? I'm also no prude but she is just vile.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.