Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure she does it intentionally to push the "dyslexic" and ensure nobody forgets her self-diagnosed "ADHD" - thus she can't focus/struggles with inattentiveness etc. in reality, it's all just an excuse to put zero effort into her crappy ads, because she can use those excuses to justify them not making sense. 🙄

genuinely not sure why any brands are working with her to promote make up or skin products given her tit reviews, the appalling state of her skin, and especially after her showing she'd developed an allergic reaction the day after whacking skin products she was advertising all over her face! i genuinely wouldn't buy a single product that Laura advertises, ever - totally tarnishing brands with her grimy reputation! ick. 🤢
I won't buy anything she promotes.

Reactions: 8
Oh god it’s at Victorious 🙄 I’m going there too. Will keep an eye out for it in the wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More cutting edge content...air fryers...
Lol, utter dross
---
Oh god it’s at Victorious 🙄 I’m going there too. Will keep an eye out for it in the wild 🤣
Evert time I see her face, I just get the urge to want to punch it. I feel sorry for that crowd being in such close proximity to it, the stench must be awful, let alone the sweat, its big gob and infections

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, utter dross
---

Evert time I see her face, I just get the urge to want to punch it. I feel sorry for that crowd being in such close proximity to it, the stench must be awful, let alone the sweat, its big gob and infections
I just would love to see her lipstick applying technique around that hideous piercing. Why does she wear black rings? It’s very late 90’s/early 00’s (ie, a terrible look)

Reactions: 9
Apparently she’s had a really bad week behind the camera. Don’t let her jolly persona and side splitting content fool you! Frankly I don’t care. I feel awful for saying that but I don’t

View attachment 2405639
Do we think she’s washed these after wearing them the other day? 😷
Course not, dirty b@stard, that it is
---
Apparently she’s had a really bad week behind the camera. Don’t let her jolly persona and side splitting content fool you! Frankly I don’t care. I feel awful for saying that but I don’t
Ohhhhh how do you know! Spill the beans! Have social services finally caught up with he? Has the council been around her crack den, to tell her to tidy it up and get rid of the smell?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2405639
Do we think she’s washed these after wearing them the other day? 😷
tbf, the winner of the competition shod be grateful that it was a £100 gift card as the prize, and not a pair of those tablecloth coluettes, as Laura would undoubtedly have ensured that the winner was a woman of a simialr size to herself, so she could get a twisted thrill out of packaging up the pair she's been gurning about in for days, likely without underwear, unwashed and grimy as their "prize". that said, it wouldn't surprise me if she chucks them in the winner's parcel as a predatory surprise gift. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Course not, dirty b@stard, that it is
---

Ohhhhh how do you know! Spill the beans! Have social services finally caught up with he? Has the council been around her crack den, to tell her to tidy it up and get rid of the smell?
No she said it on her stories. Probably trying to up her engagement. All her sheep will message her asking what’s wrong! I’ve just looked at her stories on it’s not there. She’s deleted it. I wonder why? Did I imagine it?

No she said it on her stories. Probably trying to up her engagement. All her sheep will message her asking what’s wrong! I’ve just looked at her stories on it’s not there. She’s deleted it. I wonder why? Did I imagine it?
Found it. Yup attention seeking BS. Oh trauma this trauma that
She knows nothing of trauma

Attachments

Found it. Yup attention seeking BS. Oh trauma this trauma that
She knows nothing of trauma
not very rEaL WoMaN of her to only show the highlights! not really normalising that social media doesn't relflect reality. oh wait, that will be because she is fabricating tales of a "difficult week" for sympathy to boost enagement with "you OK, hun?" DMs, as if something had genuinely happened, we all know she would have been immediately in her stories ranting and complaining and aggressively describing people as cunts. she's alluding to "tRaUmA", yet in reality, the reason she will be claiming she hasn't had a good week is because her kids are still off school and she has been forced to spend time in the same house as them. as IF she would have even considered missing any opportunity to spend time away from her sons, get totally wasted and dance in way that would purposefull embarrass her husband. 🤷🏻‍♂️

not very rEaL WoMaN of her to only show the highlights! not really normalising that social media doesn't relflect reality. oh wait, that will be because she is fabricating tales of a "difficult week" for sympathy to boost enagement with "you OK, hun?" DMs, as if something had genuinely happened, we all know she would have been immediately in her stories ranting and complaining and aggressively describing people as cunts. she's alluding to "tRaUmA", yet in reality, the reason she will be claiming she hasn't had a good week is because her kids are still off school and she has been forced to spend time in the same house as them. as IF she would have even considered missing any opportunity to spend time away from her sons, get totally wasted and dance in way that would purposefull embarrass her husband. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ohhhh, I bet I know what it is! She mentioned an autumn "stand up show", (showing slides of her instagram and sexually harassing audience members), I bet it's to drive engagement from the idiots who follow her to buy sympathy tickets! It'll be a build up to that!!

Unless her "management agency" (one person sat in their bedroom on an ipad), have come to their senses and decided to can the idea!

Reactions: 3
Oh! Maybe that stand up she is supposed to be doing in Dublin has been cancelled, due to low ticket sales! Here's hoping Dublin are safe from her stench and disease
---
Sympathy reel. For someone who said she is obsessed with exercise and has found herself and loves what she is, now telling everybody she is still trying to find herself, she's doing a good job of lying. What the hell has she got to be struggling about. She doesn't work, she prances around in front of her phone, gurning, showing her flab off, doesn't parent, is always off doing stuff with her friends, gets freebies from stupid products and seems to just breeze through life, doing what she wants. Maybe if she is feeling so bad, she should do herself and all of us a favour and get off SM and get well.
This is the HPD, she obviously isn't getting the attention or validation that her condition craves, so she should just bugger off. It'd do her husband and kids a favour too. She need to stop obsessing over herself and trying to replicate that spanx video, as that will never, ever happen again, as she just isn't funny, she has not got the intelligence for it
---
I've just been to the site selling tickets for her tit show in Dublin. In each section of the theatre, I can select the max of 8 tickets in each section. So much for her claiming all her shows are selling out shows, within seconds of going live for ticket sales. Tw@

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
ah, i see Laura has been catching up on tattle! 👋🏻 responding to my comment yesterday about how choosing to only show the highlights of her weekend, after claiming she had an awful few days, didn't really fit with her rEaLiStiC content, so ofc she has suddenly decided that she needs to be quickly film a "boo hoo, i need attention and sympathy" reel to remind the world that "social media is not real!" and show she is a rEaL wOmAn by referencing her mental health struggles and explaining how she has cried - likely because she was forced to spend another week of the holidays with the kids she hates - how she hasn't exercised and - shock, horror - ate a takeaway! engagement boosting content inspired by tattle! 👌🏻🤣

and obvs she has taken the opportunity to ensure she films the reel while she is in the process of getting dressed - not go a miss a chance to share footage of herself in her grubby bra, flaunt her gunt and thrust her minge at the screen. 🤢🤢

Videoframe_20230827_124902_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_4461354673644244.jpg

• Sick
ah, i see Laura has been catching up on tattle! 👋🏻 responding to my comment yesterday about how choosing to only show the highlights of her weekend, after claiming she had an awful few days, didn't really fit with her rEaLiStiC content, so ofc she has suddenly decided that she needs to be quickly film a "boo hoo, i need attention and sympathy" reel to remind the world that "social media is not real!" and show she is a rEaL wOmAn by referencing her mental health struggles and explaining how she has cried - likely because she was forced to spend another week of the holidays with the kids she hates - how she hasn't exercised and - shock, horror - ate a takeaway! engagement boosting content inspired by tattle! 👌🏻🤣

and obvs she has taken the opportunity to ensure she films the reel while she is in the process of getting dressed - not go a miss a chance to share footage of herself in her grubby bra, flaunt her gunt and thrust her minge at the screen. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2407698
It really won't help sell those tickets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.