Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably thinks its looking at peoples vaginas all day.
can you imagine the sex pest behaviour the poor women would have to deal with?! she'd be touching them up, grabbing their boobs, indecently exposing herself etc, all under the guise it was all a necessary part of labour, taking photos of their vaginas to use as part of her future stage shows, justifying it as her being a "female comedian", thus automatically NOT a sexual predator, with the women too scared to report her because she would know their address, and would threaten to doxx them of they exposed her behaviour. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her dogs look like they smell like her!! Or she smells like her dogs. They are not cute. This is my opinion. Full disclosure I am not a dog lover but I can recognise a cute dog. They are not that. Not their fault I know. The only thing I cannot criticise her for is that she adopted unwanted animals!

Reactions: 5
Her dogs look like they smell like her!! Or she smells like her dogs. They are not cute. This is my opinion. Full disclosure I am not a dog lover but I can recognise a cute dog. They are not that. Not their fault I know. The only thing I cannot criticise her for is that she adopted unwanted animals!
Shame she doesn't want her kids, or crap husband. The only reason she keeps them around is for the endless tit content she churns out.

Reactions: 3
while i agree that it's stupidly early for shops to be stocking Christmas stuff, it happens every year that you start to see festive stuff on the shelves in August/Sept - hardly a shock huge enough to create an entire reel! and the aggression and rage and swearing, bleeping this and bleep that, is totally unnecessary. just roll your eyes and....move on with your day. as for the #femalecomedian hashtag - jfc. in what possible way does filming a rant about Christmas decorations fall under the category of "comedy"?! using that hashtag on every single post and reel just screams desperation! the "pick me" vibes are beyond cringe. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
while i agree that it's stupidly early for shops to be stocking Christmas stuff, it happens every year that you start to see festive stuff on the shelves in August/Sept - hardly a shock huge enough to create an entire reel! and the aggression and rage and swearing, bleeping this and bleep that, is totally unnecessary. just roll your eyes and....move on with your day. as for the #femalecomedian hashtag - jfc. in what possible way does filming a rant about Christmas decorations fall under the category of "comedy"?! using that hashtag on every single post and reel just screams desperation! the "pick me" vibes are beyond cringe. 🙄🙄
#yawn

Nothing new here. Everyone makes a joke and fun of the Xmas stuff going up in August and September. She is sooooooo boring.
---
Who is this little old lady? Smelbins old aunt or something??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#yawn

Nothing new here. Everyone makes a joke and fun of the Xmas stuff going up in August and September. She is sooooooo boring.
---
Who is this little old lady? Smelbins old aunt or something??
It's her friend that makes the old lady dresses etc

I can't get over how old she looks, like a proper little old lady! Smelbin must be rubbing off on her......literally. I bet she is only about 30 odd, but looks to be in her early 70's, from this unfortunate video. Is this another one who jumps on the "I hate my kids, aren't I cool" influencer rhetoric?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how old she looks, like a proper little old lady! Smelbin must be rubbing off on her......literally. I bet she is only about 30 odd, but looks to be in her early 70's, from this unfortunate video. Is this another one who jumps on the "I hate my kids, aren't I cool" influencer rhetoric?
Yea sue videos her kids having meltdowns and posts them thinking it’s hilarious 🙄 she steals ppls designs her latest leopard design has been done a million times she needs to get a proper day job

"crippling my guilt"?! this is the woman. who wrote a book about her total inability to feel guilt or shame, and has repeatedly said that hating your kids, dreading the school holidays and not wanting to spend time with them needs to be normalised - yet now she is suddenly claiming she is feeling "mum guilt" for ignoring her kids, as she does on a daily basis. okay Laura! 👌🏻

more like she realised that constantly talking about how she resents her kids and wishes they had never been born isn't perceived as "comedy" but outright nastiness, and isn't "relatable" to the overwhelming majority of parents who follow her, so she is now pretending to experience guilt, in a desperate attempt to create "relatable" content. 🤣

Screenshot_20230818_144052_com.instagram.android_edit_3874141048676555.jpg

Reactions: 7
The "I've run out of steam" bit is a joke too. She was moaning about them on the first day of the six weeks' holidays, ffs. She never had any steam to begin with!

Reactions: 9
The "I've run out of steam" bit is a joke too. She was moaning about them on the first day of the six weeks' holidays, ffs. She never had any steam to begin with!
She has plenty of steam, all that air that comes out of her arse and mouth
---
Awwww 2 old, smelly, crusty women go to the beach.......how thrilling, what riveting content.

Attachments

She has plenty of steam, all that air that comes out of her arse and mouth
---
Awwww 2 old, smelly, crusty women go to the beach.......how thrilling, what riveting content.
so she has the "steam" to go on a beach trip with her friend, yet has refused to do pretty much anything with her kids over the summer, and the few activities they have done, she has moaned about endlessly. it's not about energy levels or anything other than her desire to find any and every opportunity to get away from the house so she can avoid spending time with her kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Run out of steam from what, silly cow doesn't work, Some parents would kill for that time with their kids. Ungrateful cow.

Guessing they both go to the hairdressers asking for the most dowdy, ageing and ugliest hair on the planet
---
Guessing they both go to the hairdressers asking for the most dowdy, ageing andugliest hair on the planet

Urgh she proper thinks Steve is a hunk of spunk and that we should all be creaming our knickers over him like she does 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Urgh she proper thinks Steve is a hunk of spunk and that we should all be creaming our knickers over him like she does 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
She is copying celeste Barber, with the "hot husband" theme. I can guarantee she feels nothing for this man, he is just something else for her to get clicks and likes. She delights in treating him like crap, controlling him and regularly calling him a cnut. Also embarrasses him by telling everyone when she is letting him near her "hairy hoop", which when I first read that made me sick in my mouth, she is disgusting and he is trapped, probably been told all these years by her, that he'd do no better than her. Beaten down, until he has zero self confidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.