Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at Social Blade. Think losing over 800 followers in the last 30 days says a lot

Reactions: 7
If the lazy piece of tit got a job, she could have her kids in childcare all summer. Not only would she be making some money and contributing to society. But her children would also be in a safe, happy environment during the holidays.

Her latest post has knocked me sick. Actually fantasising openly about child abuse. Sick duck
I fantasise about her being drop kicked in the face. As well as being cancelled. Her tit show tickets go on sale today, queue the post from her, saying that the website has crashed, due to the rush to buy them.

Looks like it will be the same old crap, her in a gross costume, other costumes stolen from scummy mummies, showing pictures of cocks to the audience. It really is like something school kids would put on. Ohhhh teeee hheeeee here, ohhhb it's a picture of a willy, ohhh teeee heee heee. I might have laughed at a willy picture, when I was 15, but not now, it's just not funny, it's just a picture of a willy

#boring
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian
#yawn
#wasteofspace

Reactions: 6
"my career as a stand up comedian!" - the only "comedy" about this is the fact that Laura genuinely thinks that she has a career as a stand up comedian - when her "job" seemingly comprises of gurning around on stage dressed in a filthy, unwashed minge costume, ranting about her kids, how she hates them and hates being a mother and how she has zero shame that she wishes they had never been born while sharing random dick pics - without consent - with her audience on a screen, and scouring the audience for women she decides look hot, thus are worthy victims of her predatory and stalking behaviour under the guise of "comedy". the jokes write themselves! 🤣🤣

and guaranteed the next few days will be the classic Laura bullshit of her constantly claiming venues have almost sold out - despite more than half ye tickets still being available - in an attempt to induce panic buying because she knows the tickets will struggle to sell, and then later the big "I've released more tickets at each venue" announcement, when it's actually just the ticket that haven't yet told, plus the seats the venue had reserved as press tickets, only to discover that nobody from the press is interested in watching Laura indecently expose herself live on stage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230901_114130_com.instagram.android_edit_4821793582689766.jpg

Reactions: 5
"my career as a stand up comedian!" - the only "comedy" about this is the fact that Laura genuinely thinks that she has a career as a stand up comedian - when her "job" seemingly comprises of gurning around on stage dressed in a filthy, unwashed minge costume, ranting about her kids, how she hates them and hates being a mother and how she has zero shame that she wishes they had never been born while sharing random dick pics - without consent - with her audience on a screen, and scouring the audience for women she decides look hot, thus are worthy victims of her predatory and stalking behaviour under the guise of "comedy". the jokes write themselves! 🤣🤣

and guaranteed the next few days will be the classic Laura bullshit of her constantly claiming venues have almost sold out - despite more than half ye tickets still being available - in an attempt to induce panic buying because she knows the tickets will struggle to sell, and then later the big "I've released more tickets at each venue" announcement, when it's actually just the ticket that haven't yet told, plus the seats the venue had reserved as press tickets, only to discover that nobody from the press is interested in watching Laura indecently expose herself live on stage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2418459
No one wants you. They laugh AT YOU not with you. You just ridicule yourself for laughs. Thats NOT a comedian!!!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2418459
£46.50 a bleeping ticket. That’s the only thing funny about her entire show.

This cretin needs to stay in her lane. Literally. The lane behind her house she stomps behind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
ROFL, LMAO! Only 22 comments on her IG post announcement of ticket sales!! What a joke. That story as well, with her clearly prancing on stage whilst her slide show is playing in the background is hardly ground breaking stand up comedy. At £46.50 a ticket, I'd feel well and truly ripped off, WTF! I'm seeing an excellent stand up comedian in a couple of weeks and tickets are only £22!!! Who does she think she is??? CRETIN.
---
Hahahahahahhah, I just went to each venue to "buy tickets", I can select up to 6 tickets at each venue, no worries. Same with the Dublin event, I can select 8 tickets no worries! What saddo would pay all that money to have a meet and greet with her? They'd come away with some infection!!!

Last edited:
😂 I saw Ricky Gervais for £39 this year and Jack Whitehall for £40 ffs.. You know REAL comedians lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone aware of family vloggers 8 Passengers? I wasn't until about an hour ago. The parents have been arrested for child abuse. Apparently the abuse was obvious as they spoke openly about how they treat their kids. But concerns ignored by CPS. Take note Laura, your day will come

Reactions: 8
Well isn't she up herself today? She'll be on a high especially as the kids go back to school soon

Reactions: 3
😂 I saw Ricky Gervais for £39 this year and Jack Whitehall for £40 ffs.. You know REAL comedians lmao
I got tickets for Bill Bailey for less than that. She is really deluded. Or the venue know she won't sell many tickets and are trying to cover costs

Reactions: 3
It really highlights just how much she thinks of herself, ranking herself up there with established comedians like Jack Whitehall and Bill Bailey, when she is trying to selling tickets that are far more expensive than the tickets being sold by genuinely successful, well-known comedians! get over yourself Laura! not only is she not a comedian, joking about how she dreams of abusing her kids under the guise of "comedy" etc - she isn't even vaguely funny, and people genuinely need to actually listen to her "jokes" and take serious notice of the hints she is dropping about the way she mistreats her sons. 🙄🙄

also interesting that she hasn't tagged any of the venues she is performing at in her post about tickets, and even the company she is paying to promote her tit shows haven't mentioned her on their grid! they've shared her story about tickets, but otherwise no mention - and, as with the venues, it's all very similar to last time she want "on tour", and the majority of the venues seemed unwilling to associate themselves with her understanding, given the risk of tarnishing their reputation but if these venues had any balls, they would simply refuse to work with her and enable her sex pest behaviour.

the way she is sharing random sentences taken from comments left on IG and framing them as "reviews" because there are literally no proper reviews, as nobody was interested in watching her show, in exactly the same way she refuses to share any footage from her previous tour or release a few clips from her performance - as comedians usually do, to encourage ticket sales - as she knows that doing so would have the opposite impact, and drastically reduce sales! 🤣🤣

£46.50 a bleeping ticket. That’s the only thing funny about her entire show.

This cretin needs to stay in her lane. Literally. The lane behind her house she stomps behind.
The tickets are only £20 at my local venue (which is VERY small and they are only selling tickets for the downstairs and nowhere near sold out). £40 for meet and greet

Reactions: 4
Rofl, this is a joke. I can still select up to 6 tickets for nearly all these venues. She is going to have to up the begging and sympathy stories to shift these

Attachments

Ok so £46.50 is meet and greet. I just clicked standard and that’s the one it issued, I. have gone back to check ans General seating is still £23 a ticket. Wouldn’t pay 23p tbh to see this ogre.

Reactions: 6
Rofl, this is a joke. I can still select up to 6 tickets for nearly all these venues. She is going to have to up the begging and sympathy stories to shift these
ha, that post is written purposefully to give the impression that tickets are selling fast and she is crying with joy, when in actuality, it could also be interpreted as her announcing that she is crying at the lack of ticket sales to her shitshow. it's all just a manipulative and deceitful way of trying to lure people into panic buying tickets on impulse, by giving the impression they are running out. 😡

The only thing run
ha, that post is written purposefully to give the impression that tickets are selling fast and she is crying with joy, when in actuality, it could also be interpreted as her announcing that she is crying at the lack of ticket sales to her shitshow. it's all just a manipulative and deceitful way of trying to lure people into panic buying tickets on impulse, by giving the impression they are running out. 😡
The only running out will be from the people from her show

Reactions: 2
Oh tee hee. Victoria Emes has stitched her a thing (I'm a dude, I dunno what the duck it is 🤣) that says See You Next Tuesday. Tee hee. Hoo hoo. Ha ha! So hilarious and witty and funny.

If you're 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what's going on in that toothbrush ad in her stories?! why is she implying that she is constantly battling toddlers to try and get a toothbrush in their mouth when her kids are aged 12 and 9? she says it's a huge drama trying to clean her younger son's teeth every day - he's more than old enough to be cleaning his own teeth, and as much as she is clearly lying about the whole situation, if she really is fighting with her son, aggressively trying to shive a tooth brush down his throat, it's hardly surprising that it's so "dramatic", as he more than likely wants her to duck off and let him clean his own teeth without interference. but not, the solution is supposedly to buy him a play toothbrush aimed at 6 year olds! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh, I was right! Sympathy reel! 2 breakdowns, blah, blah, woe is me.....buy my tickets.....
---
what's going on in that toothbrush ad in her stories?! why is she implying that she is constantly battling toddlers to try and get a toothbrush in their mouth when her kids are aged 12 and 9? she says it's a huge drama trying to clean her younger son's teeth every day - he's more than old enough to be cleaning his own teeth, and as much as she is clearly lying about the whole situation, if she really is fighting with her son, aggressively trying to shive a tooth brush down his throat, it's hardly surprising that it's so "dramatic", as he more than likely wants her to duck off and let him clean his own teeth without interference. but not, the solution is supposedly to buy him a play toothbrush aimed at 6 year olds! 🤣🤣
He will be so embarrassed at school

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.