Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes find it hard to feel sorry for Steve, the way he goes along with all her crap, but I think you've nailed it there, he's totally downtrodden...wouldn't like to be in his head šŸ˜•

Reactions: 6
Why would i want to wear an ill fitting old gingham table cloth?
---
She is an idiot, claims to be dyslexic, she is not. Also "we're" working? She doesn't work!!! She is an unemployed slob, never done a hard days work in her life!!!
---
It wouldn't surprise me, if she'd made that grammar error on purpose to get attention.
Iā€™ve never seen clothes so ill fitting. Printing copied images on T-shirts and getting bog standard dress patterns and making shapeless clothes made out of dead fabric no one wants isnā€™t a career goal

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve never seen clothes so ill fitting. Printing copied images on T-shirts and getting bog standard dress patterns and making shapeless clothes made out of dead fabric no one wants isnā€™t a career goal
genuinely looks as though she raided the local charity shops and bought all the random mismatched curtains available to sewn into ill-fitting clothes! šŸ¤£

they're hardly affordable though, with those gingham checked tablecloth coulettes priced at Ā£49 a pair and garish dresses priced at Ā£65! šŸ¤Æ and i know it's been said before, but her range of clothing is hardly "inclusive", when she only sells sizes 8-24! not very fitting with Laura's supposed body positivity rEaL wOmEn vibe - happily implying that you aren't a rEaL WoMaN if you wear clothes larger than a size 24! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 6
Those gingham culotte thingies are absolutely awful, who actually buys them? She is a tit designer, my nan wouldn't even wear any of those dresses

Reactions: 4
In the make up ad videos it's like she's taking the piss, I'd be mad if that was my company and I was paying that dirt bag to advertise my stuff

Reactions: 5
Those gingham culotte thingies are absolutely awful, who actually buys them? She is a tit designer, my nan wouldn't even wear any of those dresses
Sheā€™s not a designer tho sheā€™s a dress maker thereā€™s a huge difference. Those culottes donā€™t even sit right she just follows bog standard patterns.
She obvs reads here because she said today some troll has been commenting on her Facebook calling her Deidre Barlow which apparently she loves! She was telling ppl donā€™t worry if someone comments on your comment she was removing themā€¦.there werenā€™t any comments love stop making tit up and reading here you troll šŸ˜‚

Great advert for the makeup box she was badly advertising. Next story she puts up sheā€™s had an allergic reaction šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And then it turns out that the haggard V Eames has been there anyway. She said that hers and Lauraā€™s kids had been playing together and staying out of their hair. So Laura hasnā€™t actually been parenting anyway.

Reactions: 4
Don't worry Smelbin, I dont think anyone is going to waste their time worrying about how your mind works. This is probably a lie anyway. What utter dross content.
#boring
#notfunny
#idiot
#notafemalecomedian
---
And then it turns out that the haggard V Eames has been there anyway. She said that hers and Lauraā€™s kids had been playing together and staying out of their hair. So Laura hasnā€™t actually been parenting anyway.
Lol, I don't think she actually ever parents.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
why is she banging on about being dyslexic now? its hardly ground breaking news, maybe she is angling for 1st ever dyslexic comedian? Of which she is neither.
Idiot

why is she banging on about being dyslexic now? its hardly ground breaking news, maybe she is angling for 1st ever dyslexic comedian? Of which she is neither.
Idiot
It's all lies. She's just a waste of space. Plus that vile photo of her and Steve. Pair of d1cks
---
I feel deep pity for this bloke. Coerced and bullied into feeding her need for attention. He must be an absolute laughing stock. Plus she probably hurt his already damaged back even more , by crushing him with her ogre sized giant frame. But so long as she gets what she wants it doesn't matter who she hurts along the way

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What does the last sentence mean? Or did she leave it on ā€œaccidentallyā€ because shes soooo fuckin dyslexic?
pretty sure she does it intentionally to push the "dyslexic" and ensure nobody forgets her self-diagnosed "ADHD" - thus she can't focus/struggles with inattentiveness etc. in reality, it's all just an excuse to put zero effort into her crappy ads, because she can use those excuses to justify them not making sense. šŸ™„

genuinely not sure why any brands are working with her to promote make up or skin products given her tit reviews, the appalling state of her skin, and especially after her showing she'd developed an allergic reaction the day after whacking skin products she was advertising all over her face! i genuinely wouldn't buy a single product that Laura advertises, ever - totally tarnishing brands with her grimy reputation! ick. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.