Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me think hiw she got conjunctivitis.....hmmmmm probably from the fecal matter on her dirty hands. She really is a cesspit of disease
---
Pig! 🐷 🐷 🐷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well, that latest hello fresh reel she's done, is one of the unfunniest things I've ever seen. She just doesn't get it. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY, YOU'RE BORING. It was cringeworthy and like something a couple of kids would do for a school video.

Still can't believe hello fresh use this infested cretin. Gross.

Plus that rotten shirt she seems to live in, with those ill fitting shorts need to be burnt

Reactions: 4
Well, that latest hello fresh reel she's done, is one of the unfunniest things I've ever seen. She just doesn't get it. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY, YOU'RE BORING. It was cringeworthy and like something a couple of kids would do for a school video.

Still can't believe hello fresh use this infested cretin. Gross.

Plus that rotten shirt she seems to live in, with those ill fitting shorts need to be burnt
Ever since she put that black skin tight bin bag on that she ordered on line about 5 years ago she is a self proclaimed comedian.

She is the Joke.

• Haha
because the show she describes as a "vagina/willy fest" is sexual exploitation, hive that she likely does not have consent to show photos of random people's genitals to a live audience, all justified by the guise of "comedy" - in her own words "i'm not a sex pest, I'm a COMEDIAN" - which supposedly justifies her stalking total strangers, indecently exposing herself to unsuspecting delivery men and members of the public and sending sexually explicit messages to people.

i am only relived to see that she isn't performing her show anywhere near where i live! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So, she announced some "gigs" 10 hours ago.....had only 179 comments.
---
Thank feck she is nowhere near me. Looks like tiny little dive holes, type venues again..hope they are big enough for her to show the sideshow of her IG posts, no wait, lol

.....it will be so boring. Wonder how much she'll rip off the scummy mummies this time.

just Laura on tiktok, fantasising aggressively about violently kicking her kids IN THE FACE - but hey, totally fine to joke about physically abusing children under the guise of #comedy! it's not an issue, cos y'know, he's a #femalecomedian, not an abuser! 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain to me what Smellbin means by this and how it relates to taking a trip to Macdonalds?
It's because she is a lazy tw@ who is obviously at breaking point with her kids, so her breaking point is currently as weak as it is to snap a kit kat finger. So instead of parenting she'll take them to McDonalds to fill them with even more sugar and preservatives, which will placate them for half an hour, until they become "unmanageable" (for her) again. Well done Smelbin, parenting 101.
---
I also find it ironic that she feels it necessary to post on her IG story about a family who had to abandon their £27000 private jet trip, due to the air traffic control crisis. Moaning about cost of living and saying how families can't afford to eat, when she regularly posts about multiple trips to McDonalds, having luxury facial treatments, going to the gym, tattoos, days out, trips with her friends, all the chocolate she eats (chocolate prices have soured alot more than other foods at this time), takeaway coffee! All that must cost a fair bit! I don't see her donating to a food bank or charity, as it's easier for her to bash the rich. Yes, the daily mail news story on this is distasteful and maybe they did it ironically, but someone, somewhere must have been extremely hard working and successful to indeed afford such a luxury, which is something Smelbin will never achieve, as she is neither hard working, nor successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If she hates spending all the holidays with her kids why doesn’t she put them in kids club for the six weeks? She is a hard working Mum!! So surely this is acceptable? And it would probably benefit her kids as well not to spend time with a parent who literally exudes resentment of them from every pore. She is aware isn’t she that kids can sense annoyance and dislike even it is not verbalised. Why do people think she’s funny?

It's a long time from I followed her, but surely her kids aren't holiday club age?

Are they not about 10 or 13 or something?

so she's now shared that reel on IG, along with a caption about how spending time with her kids "triggers" her - but that doesn't make her a "tit mum". i mean, sure - if you are a parent who has spent six weeks with your kids, you may be feeling exhausted and drained as the summer comes to an end, but Laura has been sharing how much she HATES the school holidays, HATES spending time with her kids, HATES being a mother and HATES the kids themselves since the very first day of the summer holidays! the fact she despises her kids and announces how much she hates them to the world on a daily basis - very much DOES make her a "tit mum", and is disgusiting behaviour that she absolutely SHOULD feel ashamed of. there is a huge difference between Laura and a parent who feels stressed out trying to keep their kids entertained over summer - especially those who are struggling to find childcare because y'know, they have a JOB - who doesn't spend their time ranting and complaining on IG about their kids, regularly referring to them as "cunts" and fantasising about physically assaulting them under the guise of #comedy! but ofc, Laura is set in "normalising" hating your children, because obvs you are not a rEaL wOmAn if you actually LOVE your children and ENJOY spending time with them over the summer! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
If the lazy piece of tit got a job, she could have her kids in childcare all summer. Not only would she be making some money and contributing to society. But her children would also be in a safe, happy environment during the holidays.

Her latest post has knocked me sick. Actually fantasising openly about child abuse. Sick duck

Reactions: 3
Parents that blame their children for their mental health struggles on a public platform no less are absolute scum. I hope her children cut her out when they are old enough she's a poor excuse for a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.