Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find comments about her looks quite unfair tbh. Yes she's ugly but she absolutely will know it which is probably partly why she is how she is. Can't be pretty so looking for validation in other ways.
that's a totally fair point, and honestly, with Laura, other than genuinely being surprised at her age, i wouldn't usually comment on her looks. i get "ugly" vibes from her based on her vile personality, the way she speaks to/about other people, body shames other woman, slags off her kids etc etc. it's inner ugliness, - far more than skin deep. she literally radiates nastiness, and that has nothing to do with her appearance - she has every ability to be a nicer person, and she would automatically be less repulsive. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12
that's a totally fair point, and honestly, with Laura, other than genuinely being surprised at her age, i wouldn't usually comment on her looks. i get "ugly" vibes from her based on her vile personality, the way she speaks to/about other people, body shames other woman, slags off her kids etc etc. it's inner ugliness, - far more than skin deep. she literally radiates nastiness, and that has nothing to do with her appearance - she has every ability to be a nicer person, and she would automatically be less repulsive. 🤷🏻‍♂️
No I know and I do get it. My Nan is quite a bitter old lady and always looks like she's sucked a lemon 🙈

The birthday posts are just really really sad tbh. I've not seen a single nice word about her son apart from "wouldn't be anywhere else". My own eldest is 8 and brave, resilient, curious, intelligent, caring....sure every parent moans now and then and I might joke to friends when he's driving me crackers byt there's so many other words she could've chosen and she could only come up with clingy and annoying . Breaks my heart for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Doula? She hates her own kids. God knows how she’d treat someone else’s.
Could you imagine her words of encouragement? “Babes, concentrate on your breathing and get that bleeping baby out if you’re bleep”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could you imagine her words of encouragement? “Babes, concentrate on your breathing and get that bleeping baby out if you’re bleep”.
This both made me laugh and cringe can just imagine her saying it but she’d never cope as all the attention wouldn’t be on her.

Reactions: 4
I find comments about her looks quite unfair tbh. Yes she's ugly but she absolutely will know it which is probably partly why she is how she is. Can't be pretty so looking for validation in other ways.

I'm quite ugly and it genuinely does make life hard when people are judged on looks so often. I spent years trying to look OK with makeup etc and clothes and diets (even though not overweight I thought a good body might make up for a terrible face) and it didn't work and just made me more miserable so I gave up in the end and I think that's probably similar to Laura in some ways.
The thing is, just like other posters have said and the Twits reference is so true, she is ugly on the inside. A nasty, controlling, vicious, spiteful, evil, doxing, selfish, sexist pig. Yea she is also gross on the outside, she could fix that if she wanted, but it gets her attention, which is what she craves. She has HPD, so anything she does and says is all designed to keep the attention on her.

This doula comment is the funniest thing she has ever said! It would be a job she could brag about and use for even more attention. It's also one where she could exert her controlling and Coercive behaviour over others. As a midwife I am guessing would be in the persons life for less time than a doula, so would not be able to boss them around for any length of time. She doesn't have the intelligence, nor emotional intelligence to do a job like that. Plus she has no patience! She couldn't even do a basic office admin job!! She can't even do the "job" she does now, with the tit she churns out!

She is just vile. Unfunny and a menace to society. Anyone who disagrees with her, gets it full barrell, she has tried to ruin people's lives and hobbies when they have spoken out against her. She blocks them, then doxes them, giving them no chance to respond, then claims they are cowards for not responding to her!! We've been told that her mum or she does, spends ages deleting negative comments on her posts and blocking people. That must be exhausting. She is not a genuine person, everything she does on social media is for clicks, likes and revenue. Like all so called influencers, they don't care about their followers, they care about themselves only.

Imagine having just had a baby being faced by a vag smelling idiot like her who by her own admission becomes emotionally dependent on everyone she meets turning up at your house in her stinky sweaty gym clothes cause she hasn’t had a f**king minute to herself to even have a shower because her eight year old and eleven year old have been hanging off her tit!! Who spends the whole time talking about herself and her severe mental health problems that resulted in hospitalisation for literally several hours. Who then regales the internet about all your intimate birthing details for laughs off her followers during which she confesses she is literally in love with you! Then six months later you find out pictures of you are being emblazoned on a projector for her ‘stand up comedy tour’. I think she should start her Doula training straight away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh so now she is "bleeping off starbucks", I'm sure they're quaking in thier boots. Potty mouthed idiot. I'm sure her dirty mouth, dirty, infested body would go down so well as a doula....imagine your newborn catching worms off of her, or some yeast infection, or skin infection, or having her unwashed, dirty fingernails touching the baby. GROSS..I'm pretty sure the next pandemic could actually be started by this minger, some new strain, originating from her

• Haha
Oh so now she is "bleeping off starbucks", I'm sure they're quaking in thier boots. Potty mouthed idiot. I'm sure her dirty mouth, dirty, infested body would go down so well as a doula....imagine your newborn catching worms off of her, or some yeast infection, or skin infection, or having her unwashed, dirty fingernails touching the baby. GROSS..I'm pretty sure the next pandemic could actually be started by this minger, some new strain, originating from her
yeah, i very much doubt the batistas in her local starbs - or the customers! - will be devasted at the news that she will no longer be polluting their workplace with her grime and verbally abusive comments! they'll likely save a fortune on hand sanitiser and bleach!

why does she keep posting the same old pictures of her husband in his pants?? it's gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
why does she keep posting the same old pictures of her husband in his pants?? it's gross.
Because she's boring and has nothing decent to post. A decent comedian would have funny stuff to post, but as she isn't a comedian, she panic churns tit, as content.

Thing is, regardless of Lauras unfortunate and very masculine features, she is ugly. Because she is a vile individual who abuses her children. She could have the most beautful face, but still be ugly for those reasons alone. See the kids ruined her trip away last week. Kicking mummy and daddy out of their beds like typical 8 and 12 year olds do 🤥

urgh. smearing her bare feet and then her shoes - which she will have worn outside - all over her kitchen worktops! genuinely makes me feel sick, as we know she won't even wipe them down before whacking food etc on them, let alone CLEAN them! the germs! hardly any wonder she is infected with worms etc - yet she blames her kids for not washing their hands! her grimy FEET are on kitchen surfaces! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Her reels copying women who are clearly gymnasts/yoga experts/dance trained still really puzzle me. There are no 'real women' lifting legs onto work surfaces or doing hand stands against kitchen walls. She doesn't seem to understand that all kinds of spaces can be used to bend and stretch if you are trained.

Her reels copying women who are clearly gymnasts/yoga experts/dance trained still really puzzle me. There are no 'real women' lifting legs onto work surfaces or doing hand stands against kitchen walls. She doesn't seem to understand that all kinds of spaces can be used to bend and stretch if you are trained.
and not only that, but even if they ARE gymnasts or dancers or super flexible yoga experts or whatever, they are only doing those things for the sake of filming reels! like sure, they stretch and practice on a daily basis, but it's not like they are up on the kitchen counter bending over backwards on a regular basis! not only is it not a reflection of rEaL women, it's also not a reflection of the lives of rEaL gymnasts or dancers - it's literally a performance for content! 🙄🙄

@Pompey-Matelot If this was your house you should check that cake very carefully. She might have found out who you are 😱😱😱😱
View attachment 2384990
i mean, if i saw that peering thru my door, i would feel she was a threat and absolutely NOT open the door. and not just Laura herself, but the fact she's bringing around cake that she has made herself, under the guise that she's being a friendly neighbour delivering treats, when given the grimy state of her kitchen, having rubbed her shoes, feet and whatever other body parts all over the worktops, there is absolutely no way i would take a single bite. I'd be dousing it in bleach to kill off any germs or inefstations and binning it immediately! even if her kids managed to eat it without getting sick, it's only because they just have incredibly strong immune systems, as a result of living in a filthy home, total crack den vibes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's a vile pig, belching then calling her husband a cnut, just like its part of a sentence. I've never, ever called my husband that, even in jest. Then on her reel blurb she goes on about being in rhe gym 3 times a week and doing core each night and seeing no results. Probably because she's either doing it all wrong, or lying. Plus she eats enough crap and processed food to feed a small village of people. Weight loss is mostly to do with what you eat and not how much you exercise. Cretin
---
If this isn't begging for followers to please "click and like me", I don't know what is. Boring witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Poor Laura having to walk her dog and have her children at home during the summer. When all she wants to do is sit on her fat lazy arse watching Netflix. Maybe she should get a job and put the kids with a childminder, then she won't have to deal with school holidays
---
@Pompey-Matelot If this was your house you should check that cake very carefully. She might have found out who you are 😱😱😱😱
View attachment 2384990
It'll be her own front door she's stood at. It's all just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.