Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked at her age. Why is she pretending she's older than she is. At late 30s your body should not have fell apart and merged into itself. Weirdo.
yeah, based on her appearance it is genuinely shocking that she isn't in her mid to late forties at least - i'm only. a few years younger than her and can't believe she is 39! looking at this photo, i could easily believe she was in her fifties. and that comment about her chin merging into her neck being due to her age was truly bizarre. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230813_131931.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm 48 and she looks older than me . Although thanks to graves disease I'm losing my jaw line 😂 cos my thyroid is all swollen so at least I have an excuse haha . It's not age ,she has bad genes , nae way a chin should be sagging at 39 🙈

Reactions: 7
yeah, based on her appearance it is genuinely shocking that she isn't in her mid to late forties at least - i'm only. a few years younger than her and can't believe she is 39! looking at this photo, i could easily believe she was in her fifties. and that comment about her chin merging into her neck being due to her age was truly bizarre. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2377484
Her chin merges into her neck because she's an ugly fucker with a fucked up mouth/jaw area.

Sorry but it's true. Nothing to do with age.

Wowsers, she's not even 40 yet, bleeping hell🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She looks bloody awful🤮🤮🤮🤮 I'm 42 and look way better than this, Jesus she really is a horror!

Reactions: 4
51 and look half her age; anywaaay….just popped on to say that picture looks like she’s picked up a pair of joke shop glasses. The ones with the comedy nose attached.

Reactions: 5
I find comments about her looks quite unfair tbh. Yes she's ugly but she absolutely will know it which is probably partly why she is how she is. Can't be pretty so looking for validation in other ways.

I'm quite ugly and it genuinely does make life hard when people are judged on looks so often. I spent years trying to look OK with makeup etc and clothes and diets (even though not overweight I thought a good body might make up for a terrible face) and it didn't work and just made me more miserable so I gave up in the end and I think that's probably similar to Laura in some ways.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is horrendous. Those poor kids. Who even does that, let alone admits it. Nothing is to blame other than her awful parenting. I tend to respect my kids and they respect me back. Her passive aggressive selfish personality is really exposing itself these days.
---
And I know I've said it before, but this dog keeps popping up on my feed and it's just Steve to me.😄View attachment 2348975
I THOUGHT it was a filter over steve for a second.

blah, blah, blah - the usual spiel about "normalising" hating your kids and not wanting to spend time with them, complain that her youngest son is like "velcro", super clingy and how she hates him being in her space and prefers it when he fucks off. and sure, I totally get parents needing their own space at times, and feeling overwhelmed and exhausted, but as always with Laura, she takes it a step too far, constantly referring to her own children as "cunts" and quite openly admitting she resents their existence and wishes they had never been born, and to claim that should be "normalised" and that mothers should feel no shame if you are one of those rEaL wOmEn who regrets ever lumbering themselves with the chore of being a mother. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
blah, blah, blah - the usual spiel about "normalising" hating your kids and not wanting to spend time with them, complain that her youngest son is like "velcro", super clingy and how she hates him being in her space and prefers it when he fucks off. and sure, I totally get parents needing their own space at times, and feeling overwhelmed and exhausted, but as always with Laura, she takes it a step too far, constantly referring to her own children as "cunts" and quite openly admitting she resents their existence and wishes they had never been born, and to claim that should be "normalised" and that mothers should feel no shame if you are one of those rEaL wOmEn who regrets ever lumbering themselves with the chore of being a mother. 😡
I was genuinely shocked the birthday posts for her son today. She couldn’t even give him one day on his birthday to say something nice. She managed to make his birthday all about her and then doubled down on how much she’s hates motherhood. She truly is disgusting. Those boys deserve so much more.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Banging on about how she'd be a doula if she 'wasn't in comedy'. But she's unemployed so why doesn't she train to be a doubla. Sure she can squeeze a few minutes in to take pics of her half naked body for insta at some point during the day. You can have a job and a hobby

• Heart
If there is one thing she is good at is making absolutely every single situation/ event / circumstance about herself. Can’t wish her own son happy birthday without making it about her.
She does it all the time.
---
Banging on about how she'd be a doula if she 'wasn't in comedy'. But she's unemployed so why doesn't she train to be a doubla. Sure she can squeeze a few minutes in to take pics of her half naked body for insta at some point during the day. You can have a job and a hobby
Too busy being a complete bleeping tool.

MInd you, imagine coming into the world and one of the first things you see is that beast. Baby would probably try crawl straight back up

• Haha
One thing about Laura is she owns how she feels. Very unpleasant to look at - owns it. tit parent - owns it. Regrets having her kids - owns it. She's a vile, toxic waste of space, who is mentally abusive towards her own children, and makes no attempt to hide it. She hates herself, her life and most of all her children so much. That she deals with it by making it her whole personality. Piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was genuinely shocked the birthday posts for her son today. She couldn’t even give him one day on his birthday to say something nice. She managed to make his birthday all about her and then doubled down on how much she’s hates motherhood. She truly is disgusting. Those boys deserve so much more.
the gist of those stories and the post can be summarised as:

"urgh. it's my son's birthday today. he's always been a clingy little bastard, who wants to be close to me, and i hate that about him because he's a bleep who i don't want near me because I want my own space without him in it. i also blame him for destroying my body, both through being born and simply EXISTING, plus he is a drain on my life with his constant questions and moaning - cos who knows where he gets that from?! 🤣 - and his need for attention just gives me the ick. so I'm using his birthday as a reminder that it is totally normal to hate your kids, to swear at your kids and to try and spend as much time away from them as possible, ensuring they grow up fully away that you resent their existence and wish they had never been born. oh, happy birthday Toby you little bleep, you exhaust and enrage me every single day. just be grateful that you got a cake, solely I could use it for content! 🎉"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.