Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 100% certain that this is all staged. I would call her a beached whale, but that would be an insult to a beautiful creature, which she clearly isn't. Why can't she just put the phone down and maybe be with her family? Rather than putting out tit content, that no one is interested in? She gets sweet FA engagement on any of her posts..it's her HPD that drives this. Selfish pr1ck
oh, it's 100% staged! every holiday she does this whole photos I take of my husband vs photos he takes of me routine - incredibly repetitive and boring, because it is all pre-planned and staged, with Laura obviously having demanded steve take unflattering photos of her from stupid angles just so she can attempt to push the successful #femalecomedian guise with her predictable, not funny "hilarious" content. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
oh, it's 100% staged! every holiday she does this whole photos I take of my husband vs photos he takes of me routine - incredibly repetitive and boring, because it is all pre-planned and staged, with Laura obviously having demanded steve take unflattering photos of her from stupid angles just so she can attempt to push the successful #femalecomedian guise with her predictable, not funny "hilarious" content. 🙄🙄
She really is a waste of space.....alot of space

Reactions: 3
ah, finally Laura is beginning to grasp that her behaviour causes people to laugh AT her, not WITH her. the difference between a #femalecomedian and being a total joke. 👌🏻🤣
Screenshot_20230809_155211.jpg

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ. Why does she do this? That's vile.
Because she's extremely insecure and the only way she can make out she's at peace with being an ugly person is to make herself look as ugly as possible in an attempt to appear hilarious and hide the fact that she ain't aethetically pleasing whatsoever, nor has any self confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because she's extremely insecure and the only way she can make out she's at peace with being an ugly person is to make herself look as ugly as possible in an attempt to appear hilarious and hide the fact that she ain't aethetically pleasing whatsoever, nor has any self confidence.
Exactly this!

I don't get how people find her reels funny. They're painful to watch , the cringe factor is overwhelming. Staged as ever , so pathetic.
Not one single ounce of comedy, just a stupid middle aged , frumpy, potty mouthed imbecile playing up to the camera.
The people pleaser of a husband recording his wife acting like a total twit for likes on Instagram is really sad.

Reactions: 14
So either the 12 year old wanted to sleep with her or she had to jump in with the 12 year old after the little one took too much room. She's gonna make that kid a bigger laughing stock than he already is. Stop trying to make out you've got 2 small children Laura you're embarrassing your son hes 12 for fucks sake

So either the 12 year old wanted to sleep with her or she had to jump in with the 12 year old after the little one took too much room. She's gonna make that kid a bigger laughing stock than he already is. Stop trying to make out you've got 2 small children Laura you're embarrassing your son hes 12 for fucks sake
Is that why she never speaks about her kids, except to embarrass them? So she can keep pretending she has toddlers rather than almost teens

Reactions: 9
Is that why she never speaks about her kids, except to embarrass them? So she can keep pretending she has toddlers rather than almost teens
she seems to think she's doing a great job of protecting her kids, by choosing not to share their faces on social media - which would be great, except that she uses their names and purposefully shares embarrassing stories about them - true or not - will absolutely cause them to be bullied, as people who know the family or kids at school who know who they are, and can identify them knowing their names or having seen them with Laura! she may sleep better at night telling herself that she's protecting her kids by not sharing their faces, and to a degree she may be protecting them from strangers in the way that they wouldn't be recognised in public, as other influencers kids are, unless they were out with HER, but she isn't protecting them from bullying and ridicule which, ultimately, places them at just as much risk, just in a different way. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agreed.....remember that show 10 years younger, she is a candidate for that. Mind you, they'd have a job!
---
she seems to think she's doing a great job of protecting her kids, by choosing not to share their faces on social media - which would be great, except that she uses their names and purposefully shares embarrassing stories about them - true or not - will absolutely cause them to be bullied, as people who know the family or kids at school who know who they are, and can identify them knowing their names or having seen them with Laura! she may sleep better at night telling herself that she's protecting her kids by not sharing their faces, and to a degree she may be protecting them from strangers in the way that they wouldn't be recognised in public, as other influencers kids are, unless they were out with HER, but she isn't protecting them from bullying and ridicule which, ultimately, places them at just as much risk, just in a different way. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Kids are clever, when the 12 year old goes to secondary school, his life will be a misery. All the posts about them having worms, pissing all over the bathroom, being called cunts will not do the kid any favours. She won't care and I bet if he asks her to stop, she won't
---
Yeah the sympathy vote, is what she is after. Mind you when the eldest turns 13, I'm sure she'll jump on the moody teenager bandwagon. Her posts and reels get a tiny, tiny % of engagement of her actual "followers" (followers being ones, who may have seen something they liked once, then not given her a second thought since)!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Agreed.....remember that show 10 years younger, she is a candidate for that. Mind you, they'd have a job!
---

Kids are clever, when the 12 year old goes to secondary school, his life will be a misery. All the posts about them having worms, pissing all over the bathroom, being called cunts will not do the kid any favours. She won't care and I bet if he asks her to stop, she won't
---

Yeah the sympathy vote, is what she is after. Mind you when the eldest turns 13, I'm sure she'll jump on the moody teenager bandwagon. Her posts and reels get a tiny, tiny % of engagement of her actual "followers" (followers being ones, who may have seen something they liked once, then not given her a second thought since)!
The 12 year old is already at Secondary school!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
I used to find some of her posts funny but it’s tired now. I would never pay to see her. Considering she must be making a few bob now, when will she be moving house and decorating it via a home acct like all the others on Insta do!
---
Her mate Victoria Emes, is still vile though. Everyone always spells her name incorrectly, that's all. She is still a child hating old witch
please can someone make a thread for Victoria emes

Last edited:
I used to find some of her posts funny but it’s tired now. I would never pay to see her. Considering she must be making a few bob now, when will she be moving house and decorating it via a home acct like all the others on Insta do!
---

please can someone make a thread for Victoria emes
There already is one. Here you go lovely. X

Reactions: 4
---

---

She looks like Karen Matthews!

Except I think Karen was a marginally better parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
good job Laura is there to warn me that "with age", i should be aware that my chin will merges into my neck! I mean, i 'm only a few years younger than Laura - become, shockingly, she isn't anywhere near as old as she appears! - and my chin is still very clearly defined, and whilst it's gonna be different for each individual, it seems a bit weird to announce that it's an "age thing"?! unless it's just me and simply evidence that i am not a rEaL wOmAn! 🤣

as proved by her next story, it was just an opportunity to dig for compliments on the undefined jawline she was clearly feeling insecure about. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
pretty sure she's 39 - which shocked me, as I genuinely thought she was at least in her mid 40s!
good god is she really not in her 40s????..late 40s at least?....well that makes me feel better I'm her age and i thought she was at least a decade older.
maybe if she stopped pulling stupid, gormless faces she'd look half decent.

The 12 year old is already at Secondary school!!!
He must be getting bullied? Or at least comments from kids at the school??
---
good job Laura is there to warn me that "with age", i should be aware that my chin will merges into my neck! I mean, i 'm only a few years younger than Laura - become, shockingly, she isn't anywhere near as old as she appears! - and my chin is still very clearly defined, and whilst it's gonna be different for each individual, it seems a bit weird to announce that it's an "age thing"?! unless it's just me and simply evidence that i am not a rEaL wOmAn! 🤣

as proved by her next story, it was just an opportunity to dig for compliments on the undefined jawline she was clearly feeling insecure about. 🙄
I'm older than her and my chin hasn't don't that! It's still well defined. It's her poor genetics and being unfortunate looking, not age. Still can't believe she is 39, I thought she was older than me!
---
When will she give up on the endless, i hate being with my kids routine? She bores the living daylights out of me. I have more fun watching paint dry

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm shocked at her age. Why is she pretending she's older than she is. At late 30s your body should not have fell apart and merged into itself. Weirdo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.