Knee Deep In Life #7 Child hating ogre, smelly old minge, the life of Smelbin, makes her neighbours cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thrilling content today: totally WILD day, as Laura "impulsively" bought a new bin! wouldn't do her any harm to GET IN IT. 🗑🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's announced it's on it's period. Like we need to know and like we need that image in our heads. Also that bloody stupid video of her copying that girl doing yoga, or whatever only got 32 comments. Boring witch.

She really has nothing of interest to post. She is not funny, period (lol). We are funnier than her.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she on about, having no 'kid free' time? She's just spent around 3 weeks staying at various Travelodges whilst hiring out rooms to show already seen photos of herself half naked. Does she not realise her own inconsistencies

Reactions: 13
I wonder how often this will get washed.......
---
What on earth is she on about, having no 'kid free' time? She's just spent around 3 weeks staying at various Travelodges whilst hiring out rooms to show already seen photos of herself half naked. Does she not realise her own inconsistencies
Lol, no, she's too busy thrilling her sheep, with posts about buying bins to remember that. Boring b@stard.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
---
Once again with the unnecessary crudeness. I swear like a sailor at times but when the situation/subject calls for it. She’s like a teenager. It’s embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 7
Once again with the unnecessary crudeness. I swear like a sailor at times but when the situation/subject calls for it. She’s like a teenager. It’s embarrassing 🙈
she’s absolutely grim. nobody needs that visual. same with the caption a few days ago about how her and Steve didn't have sex - like, why does she think the world needs an update?! nobody bleeping CARES, plus it's hardly surprising given that she is basically a human repellant. 🤷🏻‍♂️

---

Lol, no, she's too busy thrilling her sheep, with posts about buying bins to remember that. Boring b@stard.
Absolutely vile! Surely there are standards you must adhere to when it's an ad? However I remember nothing came on the Hello Fresh complaints. God she sickens me.

Reactions: 5
Her posts are utter dross, who gives a flying feck about her getting the date wrong for her chav fest to the Isle of White? Who cares about her dog tit filled garden. She literally has nothing of any value to post?!? I hope she fucks off on holiday and loses her bloody phone. Better yet, doesn't come back to the mainland.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her posts are utter dross, who gives a flying feck about her getting the date wrong for her chav fest to the Isle of White? Who cares about her dog tit filled garden. She literally has nothing of any value to post?!? I hope she fucks off on holiday and loses her bloody phone. Better yet, doesn't come back to the mainland.
How can you wish that on the poor people of the IOW? Maybe she’ll go overboard on the ferry, that might be better!!

• Haha
How can you wish that on the poor people of the IOW? Maybe she’ll go overboard on the ferry, that might be better!!
Yes,maybe if she attempts to film herself hanging off of her wimpy husband and goes in the sea! I'm sure they'd all wave good riddance
---
Who cares?? Please, please fall in the sea!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m on the island 😂 just from her post I know where she is 😂😂 not far away 😆
Funny how she seems to hate being round her kids and husband and they are staying in a ‘tiny home’ 😂😂😂

• Wow
I’m on the island 😂 just from her post I know where she is 😂😂 not far away 😆
Funny how she seems to hate being round her kids and husband and they are staying in a ‘tiny home’ 😂😂😂
You have my deepest condolences 🤣🤣 you’ll probably smell her on the wind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shame it can't catch anything that would render it paralysed from the eyebrows down. Then people wouldn't be exposed to this! I bet it's giving it's family hell over this!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Shame it can't catch anything that would render it paralysed from the eyebrows down. Then people wouldn't be exposed to this! I bet it's giving it's family hell over this!
Jesus christ. Why does she do this? That's vile.

I'm 100% certain that this is all staged. I would call her a beached whale, but that would be an insult to a beautiful creature, which she clearly isn't. Why can't she just put the phone down and maybe be with her family? Rather than putting out tit content, that no one is interested in? She gets sweet FA engagement on any of her posts..it's her HPD that drives this. Selfish pr1ck

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It was yet another 'Steve, film me pretending I'm struggle to do something which I can do quite easily but I need content/attention' moment

She is so vile. There is just NO need to be so mean to your children. If she did it in real life and not social media I am sure SS would be called. She is a terrible mother.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.