Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I see these dresses? I’ve been blocked from her insta 😂
Find ‘love and unique’ on insta marvel in her trademarked (cringe that she thought that was necessary 😂) jumperee that’s so unflattering with the seam accords the middle or her jumpers that have been ripped off other peoples designs. I could do better and I’m a novice

Reactions: 5
Find ‘love and unique’ on insta marvel in her trademarked (cringe that she thought that was necessary 😂) jumperee that’s so unflattering with the seam accords the middle or her jumpers that have been ripped off other peoples designs. I could do better and I’m a novice
Oh wow, just checked them out and they are hideous! Super unflattering and the fabric looks absolutely awful! They look cheap and nasty, like something you’d find on a market stall, 2 for £15!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, just checked them out and they are hideous! Super unflattering and the fabric looks absolutely awful! They look cheap and nasty, like something you’d find on a market stall, 2 for £15!
plus she seems to make a huge deal of the supposed "inclusive sizing" of her brand, using it as a USP and marketing tactic, when in actuality, her ugly dresses etc are available in sizes up to a UK 24 - like sure, available in larger sizes than the average high street clothing store, hardly inclusive. when so many all-inclusive sizing brands have clothes available to a size 36+. equally, i wouldn't deem a size 8 as "inclusive sizing" - not very inclusive of women in smaller bodies, although i assume she has been influenced by Laura's distorted perceptions and deems anyone smaller than a size 8 and not being a rEaL women, thus catering to them is not necessary. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Oh noooooo. I'm a size 26. I'm just sooo upset those drab and dreary dresses won't fit me, Not.
ha, yeah i get it's hardly going to be a huge disappointment to anyone excluded from her "size inclusive" range of clothing - but it just seems very dishonest way to promote her dresses in such a way. when it's a blatant lie. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
thread suggestion: Laura the massive hypocrite, can't stop showing her banana split

• Haha
These dresses are just like the nylon ones my great grandmother used to wear in the 80’s.

That purple dress is a proper granny dress. The elasticated waists are tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surely if you're having random bleeding. You' be prepared and wear at least a liner. And it must've took some time to realise if it went through her jeans

Any excuse to talk about her stinking minge the scruffy witch

duck me , it seems her brothers a skank as well. Bed full of dog tit. Good god , what sort of people are these?!? Fuckin grim !

Reactions: 7
Oh so she’s gone to her brothers house and guess what…….his dog has tit in his bed not once but 3 times!!!!!! She’s obsessed with tit!!!! And no it didn’t happen laura as you would have posted it all over Instagram. Just duck off with your filthy minge

Can’t understand why anyone, especially a parent, would want to brag about how dirty and disgusting they are. It’s not every now and then it’s constantly. She can’t help herself talking about disgusting tit or her vagina. She needs help.

Reactions: 6
The true narcissistic nature of Laura is showing over the past few days. Everything has been so performative, she has a platform to use and she just continually abuses it.
The whole gynaecological issues are my personal annoyance currently, instead of raising awareness, breaking a taboo and stigma she has reduced it to something grubby as per usual. It's not a lot to ask to make it a 'normal' conversation rather than trivialising it and adding her own gross spin on it. Read the room Laura, women who follow you, are maybe having the same issues and don't even know where to begin to seek help you look up to you for advice instead they are faced with making the whole situation a mockery.

Ps she looks like she smells of warm cottage cheese currently

Am sure the dresses are utterly grim but sizing them from 8 to 24 feels very inclusive surely?

Am sure the dresses are utterly grim but sizing them from 8 to 24 feels very inclusive surely?
not that it massively bothers me, but there is a difference between clothing that is sold in plus-sizes, and actual inclusively-sized clothes - in that inclusive sizing is clothing that fits any body of any size. it may be more of a minority, but there are people who are larger than a size 24 and smaller than a size 8 - and the majority of "inclusive sized" clothing brands sell clothes up to a size 36 or 40 etc. generally not an issue, because i doubt people are desperately disappointed that they can't buy. such hideous dresses, it just seems pretty shady to actively be advertising your brand as an inclusive sized brand, when that simply isn't the case. the brand sells clothes in plus sizes. big deal. it may have dresses in sizes larger than stocked by the average high street store, but the definition of "inclusive sizing" doesn't apply, and it irritates me when brands latch onto terms which don't apply to them and use dishonestly them as a marketing tactic and as hashtags to gain attention. 🤷🏻‍♂️

not that it massively bothers me, but there is a difference between clothing that is sold in plus-sizes, and actual inclusively-sized clothes - in that inclusive sizing is clothing that fits any body of any size. it may be more of a minority, but there are people who are larger than a size 24 and smaller than a size 8 - and the majority of "inclusive sized" clothing brands sell clothes up to a size 36 or 40 etc. generally not an issue, because i doubt people are desperately disappointed that they can't buy. such hideous dresses, it just seems pretty shady to actively be advertising your brand as an inclusive sized brand, when that simply isn't the case. the brand sells clothes in plus sizes. big deal. it may have dresses in sizes larger than stocked by the average high street store, but the definition of "inclusive sizing" doesn't apply, and it irritates me when brands latch onto terms which don't apply to them and use dishonestly them as a marketing tactic and as hashtags to gain attention. 🤷🏻‍♂️
They are hideous whatever size and why does she insist on wearing that belt with a hair band on, it just looks tit! She’s absolutely the last person on earth I would get to advertise anything!

Put simply, if it doesn’t include sizes to fit ALL bodies, it’s not inclusive.
exactly this! inclusive means everyone - some people need clothes smaller than a size 8, and some larger than a size 24. the sizing may be more inclusive than some other brands, but it certainly isn't range of "inclusively sized" clothing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there are actually quite a few comments on both Laura's reel and the reel shared on @loveandunique asking them to sell the dresses in inclusive sizes, explaining that they need larger than a size 24 - and, understaly, also complaining about the extortionate pricing and that people can't afford to spend that much money on a dress, especially if given the current financial climate. the amount of people how actually like a range of such ugly dresses is somewhat concerning....! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

The material of the dresses will make Laura sweat profusely 🤢 and why is Carly making out she’s invented a dress with fake buttons??? She’s such a copycat, has no original ideas and the fit and stitching on them is terrible!!! Stop being up each other’s arses thinking you’re something big it’s so cringey and pathetic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.