Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Thread title. i dont know how promoting filth, lack of parenting and hygiene is embraced her loyal followers.

Reactions: 4
Dancing in your pants with your legs open 🤢🤢🤢

I can practically see your lunch.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her latest post is quite honestly vile. Who has bought this nonsense and into her bullshit?! I can’t get over the lengths that some people will go to to secure their 15 minutes of fame.

Reactions: 6
Her latest post is quite honestly vile. Who has bought this nonsense and into her bullshit?! I can’t get over the lengths that some people will go to to secure their 15 minutes of fame.
at this point, she is literally just attempting to make a point of the fact she has no shame, as though lacking such a basic human emotion that provides an individual with the ability to adhere to the most basic social rules of dignity, decency and respect is something to be proud of.

she is fully taking advantage of releasing a book that labels her as shameless to justify behaving even more inappropriately than usual - simply exploiting it as an opportunity to share as much vulgar and crude content, featuring as many reels of herself in just her grubby underwear as possible, often in public places, justifying it as necessary to promote her book which - coincidentally - seems to share a huge amount of similarities with the book she mentioned recently that she read, which taught her that all parents duck their kids up, thus doing so is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about - and the tagline in her book literally references the way her book will supposedly teach them how to live a life free of guilt and shame - regardless of your behaviour, your decisions to publicly humiliate your sons and set them up for years of bullying etc. that's literally why shame is an important emotion - it helps you identify between right and wrong - yet Laura is proud of the fact she can continue with her utterly vile behaviour and not feel any shame - thus aims to teach other people how to be equally as scummy as her. 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can see her lips moving in that last video....and I don't mean her mouth. Yet another attempt at exhibitionism - she needs reporting again. She really is a pervert

• Sick
Reactions: 15
at this point, she is literally just attempting to make a point of the fact she has no shame, as though lacking such a basic human emotion that provides an individual with the ability to adhere to the most basic social rules of dignity, decency and respect is something to be proud of.

she is fully taking advantage of releasing a book that labels her as shameless to justify behaving even more inappropriately than usual - simply exploiting it as an opportunity to share as much vulgar and crude content, featuring as many reels of herself in just her grubby underwear as possible, often in public places, justifying it as necessary to promote her book which - coincidentally - seems to share a huge amount of similarities with the book she mentioned recently that she read, which taught her that all parents duck their kids up, thus doing so is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about - and the tagline in her book literally references the way her book will supposedly teach them how to live a life free of guilt and shame - regardless of your behaviour, your decisions to publicly humiliate your sons and set them up for years of bullying etc. that's literally why shame is an important emotion - it helps you identify between right and wrong - yet Laura is proud of the fact she can continue with her utterly vile behaviour and not feel any shame - thus aims to teach other people how to be equally as scummy as her. 👌🏻
This needs writing on her amazon reviews! She’s exactly touting the fact that you can make your kids lives hell, live like scum, not wash or take care of your personal hygiene, flash your bits in public and be a sex pest but that’s ok you don’t need to feel shame??? Why isn’t anyone pulling her up in this?? It blows my mind???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest video crossing the road in her underwear 🤦🏼‍♀️😒
how the duck is she getting away with this?! she's constantly out in public, getting kicks out of parading around dressed totally indecently - at least previously she was in the depths of the woods, multistorey carparks or in the alleyway behind her own house, but she's getting far more daring. she quite obviously gets a perverted thrill out of exposing herself, knowing damn well anyone could look out their window or pass ehr in the street and see her running across the road in her grubby underwear. it's disgusting and at this point, she absolutely needs someone to intervene as she is obviously way past the point where she recognises her behaviour is not acceptable, and is actually pretty bleeping concerning. i truly hope social services are able to view her content, as her poor boys definitely need support - at the very least to cope with the horrendous bullying they are going to endure. watching her mentally unravel is like watching a slow motion car crash it's incredibly uncomfortable. 😔

but hey, that's totally fine because Laura has no shame! thus absolutely no guilt about acting so bleeping bizarrely and exposing herself in public or about placing her sons at risk - and she's written a whole book to teach people how to be as brazen and vulgar and shameless as she is. 👌🏻

she's using the release of her book, and her "job" as a content creator - along with the bizarre claim that all her crude and vulgar behaviour is representative of rEaL women - to justify her unhinged behaviour. she's purposefully seeking out reels filmed by models etc doing underwear shoots in public places specifically so she has an "excuse" to mimic them - but there is a huge difference between the original footage, and Laura using it as an excuse to run around the neighbourhood in just her bra and pants and tbh, it's incredibly hypocritical, as well all know damn well that if she were exposed to a man wandering thru the park wearing a pair of boxers, she would be immediately on the phone to the police to report him and then straight on ehr IG stories ranting about men and how unacceptable such behaviour is how it causes women to feel threatened and unsafe etc, yet it's totally okay for her to behave inappropriately, publicly exposing herself because she gets a perverse thrill out of the risk - hence her becoming more daring about where she films these reels - because she's doing it to represent ReAL women. i wonder how that would stand up as an excuse in court! she seriously needs to be reported. 😡

Reactions: 17
Latest video crossing the road in her underwear 🤦🏼‍♀️😒
What the actual duck?! Flasher Mac and everything 😂. She’s an absolute disgrace to humanity. She genuinely should be on some kind of sex offender register if she thinks deliberately parading across the street in her filthy underwear is acceptable. Honestly, if I was out and about with my kids and they were exposed to that kind of behaviour, I’d have no issues telling her what a repulsive creature she is.

I want to know why Steve or any of her family is enabling this behaviour
I can’t wrap my head around the fact that every one close to her seems to encourage it, or at the very least, just accept that’s how she is.
I know for a fact that if I behaved even remotely like she does or posted anything similar to the vile crap she posts online, my husband, children, family and friends would all ask me what the hell I’m playing at and tell me in no uncertain terms, what an absolute embarrassment I was making of myself and them.

I hope she keeps going with this indecency in public and gets nicked....stupid cow.

Next book title ' My kids are in Therapy' new trauma based book about a dirty bint who's kids were bullied because of her duck-witted parenting and showing her minge off in public

Reactions: 9
I've reported her grubby minge reel, and her public flashing one. Tempted to give her book a 1 star review. Doubt it would get approved though.

Can someone send her some new undies? Nothing flash just something decent that doesnt get eaten by her vag?!!! If she insists on getting half naked in public then at least wear some decent knickers!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.