Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s given her sons teacher a card saying ‘I don’t want to look like a lesbian, but here’s my phone number’
Wtaf? Surely that crosses some line somewhere and surely, SURELY, even self absorbed Laura must see that that is incredibly weird, inappropriate and predatory behaviour??

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s given her sons teacher a card saying ‘I don’t want to look like a lesbian, but here’s my phone number’
Wtaf? Surely that crosses some line somewhere and surely, SURELY, even self absorbed Laura must see that that is incredibly weird, inappropriate and predatory behaviour??
that is absolutely predatory behaviour! totally creepy. not only is it inappropriate to give her son's teacher a card with her phone number in, but the comment about being a lesbian makes it even more inappropriate - and the fact she can't see that she is behaving in a way that she would deem sex pest/predatory behaviour if the teacher had been handed that card by a man is incredibly concerning. she'd be the first to call out that behaviour as threatening - yet because she's a woman, it's seemingly acceptable to put her son's teacher in such an uncomfortable position. she can't blame her behaviour on mental illness - of she's so unstable that her ability to make rational decisions is that compromised, she needs a mental health act assessment. and if not, she has total capacity, thus her decision to behave like a perpetual sex pest is entirely her decision. i dread to even think what the image on the front of the card was. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

i genuinely hope that the teacher reports her inappropriate behaviour, at least raising it as a concern within the school. the way Laura becomes totally obsessed with people she barely knows and decides she "can't live without them in her life" is disturbing, plus it places a hell of lot of pressure on someone if you place the responsibility of keeping your alive on their shoulder - which is exactly what Laura has implied if those are the words she used. i really hope the poor teacher doesn't send her a text out of pity, because the minute Laura gets her grimy hands on her number, the messages will be unrelentless and full-on stalker-ish, undoubtedly filled with excessive crude sexual references.

Reactions: 10
No one and I mean no one is as skanky as her in real life. Smelling of tit is not normal. She is just disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Absolute bollocks did she say that. She probably just wrote a nice card.

And all the 'why did I say that, why am I so random, why am I like this' is bullshit as well.

What is her obsession with lesbians at the moment?

Reactions: 4
Why does she think it's even bleeping remotely funny to make a dumb lesbian joke like that, she has the sense of humour of a ten year old.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think it's even bleeping remotely funny to make a dumb lesbian joke like that, she has the sense of humour of a ten year old.
I know, its really quite offensive for a woman who is married to a bloke to appropriate lesbianism and turn it into a joke like that isn't it? Like all there is to being a lesbian is hitting on your kids teachers? I don't know, it feels really wrong.

One of two things has happened here. Either she actually did what she said she did, which would be highly inappropriate and would probably result in some sort of incident log to be honest. Or, much more likely, she is totally exagerrating the story, which was probably that she wrote a card and told the teacher that she thought she was great and that she will be missed.

Reactions: 11
I know, its really quite offensive for a woman who is married to a bloke to appropriate lesbianism and turn it into a joke like that isn't it? Like all there is to being a lesbian is hitting on your kids teachers? I don't know, it feels really wrong.

One of two things has happened here. Either she actually did what she said she did, which would be highly inappropriate and would probably result in some sort of incident log to be honest. Or, much more likely, she is totally exagerrating the story, which was probably that she wrote a card and told the teacher that she thought she was great and that she will be missed.
I feel like she’s making lesbianism out to be something naughty like a secret you shouldn’t say. I thought we come out of the dark ages she hasnt a bleeping clue and needs to duck off social media with her tit show

Thread suggestion (haven’t a clue how to do it)

Laura is the real troll/bully she needs to wash her face/vagina/armpits fully

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

If she was your kids teacher, wouldn’t you follow her? Or at least have a stalk at the horrendous content she puts out there?

And if Steve did that with his phone number it would be seen as grossly inappropriate. I get she’s trying to say this woman has been amazing and she really rated her, but what a seedy way to do it. Just say thanks, you’ve been brilliant and don’t try and turn it into comedic content.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s making lesbianism out to be something naughty like a secret you shouldn’t say.
I think it's more just coming on to people in the way that only Laura (and maybe cringey teenage boys¹) can.

¹Source: was once a cringey teenage boy. I grew up, eventually.

Reactions: 3
Lmao as a teacher I know that card went straight in the bin 😅
wouldn't you also be laughing about her desperate, creepy behaviour in the staff room?! and feeling sorry for her poor kids?!

the whole "p.s i'm not a lesbian" addition to that card - whether true or not - is just bizzare. why would anyone feel the need to specify their sexual orientation in a leaving card to their kid's teacher? it's just entirely inappropriate! if a guy wrote his number in a card and requested the teacher keep in contact because he can't live without them, it would be deemed threatening and inappropriate behaviour - even with the addition of a "p.s don't worry, i'm gay!" or a "p.s i don't fancy you" disclaimer. whether it happened or not, it's just creepy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.