Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just gone back and looked at her Instagram timeline for last year. It all doesn’t make sense. All over Xmas she does nothing but moan then all of Jan she’s posting normal Laura stuff then she doesn’t post for 7 days which isn’t long then posts the pic of her on the bed supposedly had a ‘breakdown’ I’m sorry but someone who’s supposedly tried to end their life wouldn’t pose for a pic like that. She then disappears for a few weeks but then wham bam back to posting her content! She posted that like everyone guessed she’d had a breakdown so if her recent admissions are correct that was a lie. The thing is it’s only recently she’s mentioned suicide. She claims to be all transparent etc so why not jump on the ‘raise awareness’ bandwagon. Then now it’s all about trauma. She bandies words about like they’re nothing and this is exactly why ppl don’t believe her. Most ppl who are going the trauma/suicidal thoughts/breakdowns don’t post as normal on social media. It’s been proven that it’s a major cause of detrimental mental health. She doesn’t help ppl with anything it’s all about HER!!! I truly believe it is all lies and it’s her who needs to change for the sake of her family. Still being bitter and twisted and spouting vitriol at anyone who doesn’t lick her hot bum is just abhorrent of her. She needs to stop this fantasy world she lives in before she does have a real mental heath crisis

I’ll edit to add on her ‘ask me anything’ posts
One thing she hates in the world?
Not poverty or homelessness or animal cruelty or pedos just ppl who dislike her 😂😂 surely everyone is entitled to an opinion but oh no Laura’s right she can want to hit ppl with a chair and call them names just because they don’t like you??? What happened to BE KIND LAURA??? Slightly hypocritical there??? bleeping hope you get deleted with your disgusting fetishes and predator behaviour!!!! It’s about time Instagram listened to the public and got rid of this bully’s account! I can’t wait for that day!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish she'd stop going on about washing her vagina and just f*cking well do it. I'm about an inch away from unfollowing her tbh.

Reactions: 6
she is collecting mental illness diagnoses like bleeping pokemon cards
Best line ever...you win the Internet today

I wish she'd stop going on about washing her vagina and just f*cking well do it. I'm about an inch away from unfollowing her tbh.
Just unfollow you can tit see her spout tit

Reactions: 8
Good she got her post taken down. Inciting violence is a real thing snd shouldn’t be promoted just because someone doesn’t like you. She so craves attention like a child. And no toxic family members?? They’re all enablers but the toxic one is her!!!

Reactions: 4
the absolute irony of her responding that there are no toxic people in her family. look in the mirror, Laura. it's you. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

and as for her story being deleted, interesting how she's supposedly reposted the deleted story as though IG have been dramatic and removed a total innocent story where she simply reshared a quote. bullshit Laura. that's not the post that was removed. IG didn't interpret the quote itself as inciting violence - they justifiably removed the story due to her caption about how people she deems "nasty" deserve to be smashed in the face - which very much did promote violence.

not so much the "insanely mental" reporting systems of IG, more the incredible dishonesty of Laura herself, with the implication to her followers that her original sorry was totally innocent and removed unfairly - hence the repost without the original caption. manipulative witch.

original:

Screenshot_20221012_001403_com.instagram.android_edit_1309922435318350.jpg

repost:

Screenshot_20221012_105210_com.instagram.android_edit_1309960630106365.jpg

...and for someone supposedly so invested in raising awareness for mental health, it's interesting that she is perfectly happy to use the phrase "insanely mental" to describe someone's behaviour. exactly the same as using terms like "OCD" to refer to a preference to keeping your house tidy or "bipolar" as an adjective to describe a day of unpredictable weather. but yeah Laura, you continue to perpetuate the stigma surrouding mental illness - you bleeping hero. 😡

Reactions: 12
What gets me is she sells herself as a ‘normal’ woman. I’m sorry but I don’t know any women like her. Regardless of how busy we all are, me nor my grown up daughters, never smell of hot arse. Never roll in tit. Or any other vile thing she comes out with. She’s as far away from an everyday woman I can think of 🤢🤢
She is the most abnormal woman - I do not know anyone like her. She is a stinky twit who talks bollocks.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? No one would ever post tit like this, it isn't normal.

Any gynaecologist that heard someone say something like that would be completely grossed out 🤢 Laura says it like a complete bleeping pervert…. Clearly wants something wrong down their to try and get any female she can to take a look . Could you just imagine having to slip that rotten bastard a digit 🤮 I’d rather chew off my own hand ! Revolting pathetic sack of tit

Laura reminds me so much of buffalo bill (silence of the lambs) you just know given half the chance she would skin women alive . Probably to make a fuckin face but that woman creeps me the duck out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Laura pretending she doesn't know why she is asking her followers such a stupidly obvious question as to whether she is sweating at night because her duvet is too thick - she knows damn well she is asking in an attempt to increase engagement. so bleeping desperate. she simply wanted an opportunity to tell the world that she wakes up each morning drenched in her own sweat, and very likely doesn't bother to shower, change the sheets or shove her sodden pyjamas in the wash. 🤢

and that little smirk on her face when she announces that she will soon be seeing her female gynaecologist. perfect opportunity to behave like a sex pest and absolutely delighted at the opportunity to demand a hand shoved up inside her unwashed, stinking vagina - and of course she demanded she see a woman, undoubtedly using the "abuse" and "trauma" to justify her blatant misandry, when in actuality her true intentions and proper shady and gross. if a man were talking like that about a gynaecology appointment, she would be outraged and disgusted - yet it's totally fine for Laura - simply because she is female - to question whether she is peri-menopausal as a way to justify booking a gynae appointment to force a woman to touch her and talk about how she can't bleeping wait. 🤢

• Sick
Honestly how on earth she’s still allowed on Instagram I’ll never know. She’s VILE 🤮🤮 using your female gyno for sexual pleasure is disgusting and I just can’t fathom that she thinks that’s ok she seriously is a predator. Here it is so she can’t delete it and pretend it never happened

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Honestly how on earth she’s still allowed on Instagram I’ll never know. She’s VILE 🤮🤮 using your female gyno for sexual pleasure is disgusting and I just can’t fathom that she thinks that’s ok she seriously is a predator. Here it is so she can’t delete it and pretend it never happened
That was the last straw for me, unfollowed and reported her.

Reactions: 8
OMG! I’ve just watched that video. How the eff does she get away with it.
Can you imagine if that was a man going to a female (or any really) GP and saying “I might ask her to wrap her hands round my c0ck again”…they’d be absolutely flamed and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did an audible “ffs another one who thinks she’s peri menopausal…”
And then she went too far with her crass gynaecologist comment. She’s truly vulgar.

OMG! I’ve just watched that video. How the eff does she get away with it.
Can you imagine if that was a man going to a female (or any really) GP and saying “I might ask her to wrap her hands round my c0ck again”…they’d be absolutely flamed and rightly so.
and in that situation, Laura would be the first person to race to her stories and rant out such inappropriate, predatory behaviour. yet by her own logic, it's totally fine for her to make such vile and threatening comments, solely because she is a woman.

similar to how she would immediately report a man to the police if she witnessed him exposing himself publicly - and obvs rant in utter outrage and disgust about the inappropriate behaviour of men in her stories and endless reels etc - yet it's totally acceptable for her to indecently expose herself in public parks/car parks/forests based solely on her gender. she is a total mess of contradictions, and i can only hope that when she is finally reported for her sex pest behaviour, she will be treated and punished exactly the same way that she would expect man would be if they were arrested. #equality

So Waynetta is so desperate for a fingering. She's going to see a gynecologist. She's one creepy fucker. Makes me shudder

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine your hubby being so tit in bed. You have to see a gynecologist to get your kicks

Genuinely Laura just go and pay for sex worker and get your kicks that way, however I don’t wish her on anyone.. (I do hope theycharge her extra and make sure they get a check after!)She’s absolutely disgusting- I just feel so sorry for her children.

Reactions: 9
The only thing I can see for Laura is a breakdown unfortunately. The whole set up is dysfunctional and toxic.

It's gone a bit quiet on here, has she finally been cancelled or something?
nah, she spent the day counting down the seconds to her huge announcment that she couldn't wait to tell everyone about - but she was then pointedly reminded that it was the wave of light evening for baby loss awareness, and announced that sharing her news would be inappropriate to post amongst stories filled with candles and grief, so decided to postpone her announcement til tomorrow, to ensure all attention is on her and nobody will be distracted.

i mean fine, definitely the decent reaction, but she didn't need to make a point of posting an announcement that her announcement would be delayed, in an attempt to portray herself as thoughtful and considerate, because i very much doubt that her decision was an attempt to be sensitive, and far more a decision to ensure that nothing steals her spotlight when she makes a huge drama about revealing whatever the duck it is she's planning to announce. baby loss awareness ain't gonna steal her thunder - especially when her own grief lies in her regretting her decision to have children. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.