Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seems to have set herself a goal of ensuring she mentions 💩 in her story on a daily basis. grow the duck up Laura, you skank. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
She’s been reading here seeing as she’s having a little rant 😂 there’s no ‘jo’ and it’s not illegal to have an opinion 🤦🏼‍♀️ However it is illegal to have a dog off a lead in a public place annoying other dogs and it’s illegal to drive whilst recording on your phone. Ring any bells Laura? Facts are facts you’ll just point ppl in this direction and they’ll realise how disgusting you are!!!

Reactions: 4
No one is using your mental health as a way of trolling you not everyone lacks compassion. You weaponising, talking about, making light of and constantly using it as a defence when someone disagrees or highlights something less than favourable in your behaviour is the issue.
Of course this Jo person isn't going to respond to you and you breadcrumbing information about who she is could actually be quite dangerous to her and the people around her. The pile on could be huge and you will play a part in the inevitable doxing of this person. Taking lessons from PTWM is not a great look really for someone who professes to be a woman who empowers others.
In life Laura not everyone will agree with what you have to say or the opinions you have and it's actually fine. Have a healthy debate, consider other people's views, instead of the heavy handed call out publicly. We are all adults here!

Reactions: 7
That rant about ‘Jo’ was embarrassing! The screenshots of the insta profile and the text over the top looked like something a schoolchild would post. She’s so immature and ridiculous. Also, if she doesn’t want people thinking she’s unhinged, a bad mother and abusive, then perhaps she should get her skanky ass off social media, stop talking about poo and how smelly her vagina, armpits, house, etc is, and stop taking another what an inconvenience her poor children are to her.
Be the mother those kids deserve, not desperately try and be the unfunny, nasty, bitter skank that she portrays herself as.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No one is using your mental health as a way of trolling you not everyone lacks compassion. You weaponising, talking about, making light of and constantly using it as a defence when someone disagrees or highlights something less than favourable in your behaviour is the issue.
Of course this Jo person isn't going to respond to you and you breadcrumbing information about who she is could actually be quite dangerous to her and the people around her. The pile on could be huge and you will play a part in the inevitable doxing of this person. Taking lessons from PTWM is not a great look really for someone who professes to be a woman who empowers others.
In life Laura not everyone will agree with what you have to say or the opinions you have and it's actually fine. Have a healthy debate, consider other people's views, instead of the heavy handed call out publicly. We are all adults here!
ah yes, Laura living by her favourite hashtags #womensupportingwomen and #bekind by attempting to dox a woman who dared to critise her. also her outrage that she is being "trolled" when she is woman - as though being bullied on SM is totally acceptable if the victim is a man! #equality 🤦🏻‍♀️

interesting how those hashtags only apply to Laura when they benefit her - predominantly as a way to protect herself from criticism, while she publicly bullies and slags off total strangers in her stories, labels them "cunts" and actively encourages her followers to bully and attack them in comments. it's beyond cringe and uncomfortable to watch someone who deems themselves a professional "comedian" and influencer bitching about people simply because they - justifiably - have a differing opinion on her vile behaviour. and as for her claim that she is treating the woman she attacked "kindly" on the basis that she isn't outing her to the world - she's entirely deluded if she thinks such childish behaviour is acceptable. but presumably she will justify it as claiming that she only supports rEaL women, and anyone who questions her appalling behavior is a "troll", and therefore isn't a real woman.

aand as for her chats with the police, i would love for someone to highlight her repetitive incidents of indecent exposure and inappropriate behaviour in public - suddenly it will be Laura being questioned by the police for her own illegal behaviour, and the consequences won't be something she rants about in her stories! preaching about people breaking the law and thinking they can get away with it, as though she's a superhero warrior fighting for justice - look in the bleeping mirror, Laura. doxing people and exposing yourself in public is a crime.

Laura, if you have flies in your house instead of setting up wanky traps you need to find out where they are coming from and maybe clean up?

Reactions: 3
she is totally deluded if she thinks anyone is attempting to justify her exposing herself in public, flaunting her flaps online, doing and bullying strangers, refusing to wash or address her personal hygiene and taking pride in rotting in her own grime, her vile behaviour, her obsession with 💩 - whether sitting in her own soiled trousers or rolling about to "accidently" cover herself animal 💩 - her rudeness, her repeatedly referring to random strangers as "cunts", her sheer misogyny, her decision to mock, ridicule and body shame other women under the guise of "representing rEaL women", her constantly bitching about her sons and explaining she feels no shame about the fact that she resents them and wishes she had never become a mother on her mental health!

her behaviour is solely her decision. it's a personal choice, based solely on her vile personality and lack of basic human emotions - she has total capacity and is fully able to determine whether her behaviour is appropriate or not, and if she is claiming otherwise, then she needs a mental health act assessment.

absolutely nobody needs her gross behaviour being attributed to mental illness. whatever diagnoses she is claiming apply to her - "trauma", PTSD which quickly evolved to complex PTSD, anxiety, suicidal ideation etc - do not include her decision to behave as a grimy, unwashed skank as a symptom, and nobody who has genuinely been diagnoses wihh those illnesses, or who have suffered abuse etc, need Laura's behaviour associated with their diagnosis and the resulting struggles and symptoms they experience. 😡

Reactions: 7
Hey Laura 👋 nice to see you read here, have a look at the concept of DARVO and tell me that you're not demonstrating this behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So all those stories have been in reference to people on here 🤣🤣 She will just bring more people over here by posting that, there will be plenty questioning her behaviour.

• Haha
So you say if somebody said that two years ago it would have sent you over the edge??? But you keep professing you’ve been over the edge last year?? Which is it to be??? I reckon your mate has read about herself here and she doesn’t like the fact no one likes her clothes and probably read a few home truths about you so you’ve got to make some tit up about a ‘troll’ to calm her down because it’s damaging her ‘brand’ I find it all hilarious that a grown woman would be affected by strangers on the internet 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t recollect anyone on here accusing her of abusing her boys?? She makes tit up as she goes along!!

Also I wasn’t aware tattle was illegal 🤨

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I unfollowed her on FB, forgot I followed her on Insta too lol Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle lol
Her describing herself as logical is hilarious, no the word you are looking for Laura is DELUSIONAL.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I unfollowed her on FB, forgot I followed her on Insta too lol Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle lol
Oh god, she just gets worse! She’s so cringe inducing! You’ve got to pity her really because she’s clearly very mentally unwell and obviously doesn’t have a very good support network around her or else surely, at some point, somebody would have stepped up and told her that her online behaviour is horrific and she should tone it down, if nothing for the sake of her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.