Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah, she spent the day counting down the seconds to her huge announcment that she couldn't wait to tell everyone about - but she was then pointedly reminded that it was the wave of light evening for baby loss awareness, and announced that sharing her news would be inappropriate to post amongst stories filled with candles and grief, so decided to postpone her announcement til tomorrow, to ensure all attention is on her and nobody will be distracted.

i mean fine, definitely the decent reaction, but she didn't need to make a point of posting an announcement that her announcement would be delayed, in an attempt to portray herself as thoughtful and considerate, because i very much doubt that her decision was an attempt to be sensitive, and far more a decision to ensure that nothing steals her spotlight when she makes a huge drama about revealing whatever the duck it is she's planning to announce. baby loss awareness ain't gonna steal her thunder - especially when her own grief lies in her regretting her decision to have children. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The big announcement is a collab with Carly from Love & Unique I think. She had an announcement same time that she’s delayed. And she kept saying “we” in her video.

Reactions: 4
Maybe her and Carly are eloping 😅

More seriously, it does seem like some kind of collaboration.

Reactions: 1
The big announcement is a collab with Carly from Love & Unique I think. She had an announcement same time that she’s delayed. And she kept saying “we” in her video.
We’ll Carly has just had a ‘Karen’ haircut like Laura’s so maybe you’re right. I don’t like her stuff just looks homemade not flattering at all just basic patterns anyone can do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
58 quid to look like Chucky on her way to court to answer to charges of flashing/public indecency. No ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really film the promo for her new clothing line out the back of her house in the garages in the rain??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christmas came early for the husband . He looks way too comfortable in a dress & you could only imagine the kick she’s getting out of that 🤦‍♂️

Christmas came early for the husband . He looks way too comfortable in a dress & you could only imagine the kick she’s getting out of that 🤦‍♂️
that is genuinely the most enthusiastic and animated I have ever seen him, skipping down the street in a dress! totally living his best life, as though by demanding he out on a dress has unexpectedly allowed him to found his true dentity and - as Laura says - his outward appearance finally reflects who he is on the inside! 🤣🤣

The pockets are the only good thing about the dresses.
i mean, releasing a clothing "range" which comprises of a selection of four shirt dresses almost as ugly as she is perfect for Laura - especially because it has encouraged her to film a reel where she remains fully clothed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

awkward that all four dresses look far better on the model wearing them in the photos on the brand's actual website than on Laura! and i'm honestly not sure that selling dresses size 8-24 can be classed as "inclusive" sizing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
A lot of the clothes on that site have a lot of polyester in them as well by the looks of things. I’d be wanting better quality fabric for those prices too.

And yes, don’t get me started on the sizing.

Reactions: 8
and what happened to Carly - Laura's friend" and the lady behind the @loveandunique brand? no idea how they met, but she seemed to become one of Laura's latest obsessions, endured spending days with her on holiday and dealt with her sex pest behaviour - presumably for the sake of the chance to collaborate with such a style icon (!!) - but now appears to actually be emulating her, as she has had her long hair cropped into a style which seems to intentionally resemble Laura's hair.

not sure why anyone would be "inspired" by KDIL, unless maybe they are secretly planning to ditch their husbands. and the kids they shamelessly hate, and go live their best lesbian lives together - whcih would explain why steve looks so delighted in the reel, skipping gleefully in his dress - this collab signifies his freedom, and an opportunity to escape from the persistent stench of hot minge and total humiliation, to rebuild his own mental health and repair that of his sons. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Plus whenever I’ve worn them they’re tight as that’s what they’re for….they’re baggy so not compression at all….nice try Laura yet more lying 🙄
1st October she was out and about in a local pub garden, kids having meltdowns and she was holding court telling jokes to a table of cronies

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those dresses are 58 quid!!!!!! Not worth the money and they look tit
not only that, but the names of the dresses are beyond cringe! "the unstoppable dress"? "the fierce dress"? "the rebel dress"? and "the flawless dress" - which must be a joke, surely?! 🤢🤣

they would be far more accurately branded as;
- the unwashed, vile skank dress of grime.
- the "look at me!" desperate for attention dress.
- the "i'm a shameless bleep who is proud to hate my kids" dress.
- the predatory sex pest dress.

🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.