Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chuff offohc

For Halloween this year I'm going as laura.
Cheap and cheerless costume in these trying times. Plus it will be fucking horrifying.
Old knickers with pubes and a stray flap hanging loose, a browning old bra that's had an old tea bag laid on it for extra effect.
Wont wash or brush my teeth for a couple of months and will roll in dog shit and just shout the word cunt at anyone who will listen!
Easy peasy

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Stephie

VIP Member
What's her issue with David Ghandy? He's 'allowed' to be seen in his boxers on social media. Because he's a model and sexy af. Sex sells. Some scruffy, unwashed, deathly looking middle aged gender confused slob, sat in her grubby underwear with her stubbley mutton shutters hanging out the side of her piss stained dirty knickers, does not. What does she not understand?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellerose

She’s given her sons teacher a card saying ‘I don’t want to look like a lesbian, but here’s my phone number’
Wtaf? Surely that crosses some line somewhere and surely, SURELY, even self absorbed Laura must see that that is incredibly weird, inappropriate and predatory behaviour??

• Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
If she feels that as a woman she can't walk the streets then she could stay in and put her washing away!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The thing is someone has to cook and clean and do laundry. So if your the one not working outside the home then a lot of this falls to you. And before I’m lynched I don’t care if it’s mum or dad but the person who is home most will carry the lions share of those chores.

Reactions: 21

shifttea

the thing is, I'd support Laura, or at least her ideas, if they were more normal and modest. I do believe that women should not be ashamed to have normal bodies. wobbly bits, hair in awkward places, crooked teeth, bad days, these are all normal. Laura just makes them all seem so much more unappealing because she;
1) forces them upon people. absolutely nobody wants to have Laura's manky teeth and flaps shoved in their face
2) sexualises them. for someone who is so "outspoken" when it comes to sexual harassment women can face, she has no issues overly sexualising herself to the point she makes herself seem like some weird predator
and 3) tears other, more conventially attractive women down. do I get jealous when I see beautiful women? yes, of course. do I wish that my face and body were perfect? of course. but I don't attempt to tear these women down to make myself feel better. I know that my issue is with my own self confidence. I know that tearing these women down doesn't help me in any way.

Laura is just bitter and angry, and evidently very mentally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Laura has stolen her whole act form Celeste Barber (a real comedien) who has an IG following of over 9 mil. Celeste shows what average person would look like if they were taking the photos in real life. Sound familiar?
That’s really interesting; I don’t think anyone has ever made that comparison.

I’m sure others will explore this further; it’s an original idea you have there,

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Opinionated

VIP Member
Well she’s already shadowbanned so hopefully she’ll lose her account if she gets reported enough. Shes got no place on insta or any social media in fact. Like a lot have said if she was a bloke she’d be branded a pervert and be on some sort of register by now

Reactions: 18
Wow just wow, could she not go just one day without showing her vileness? No respect from this 'influencer'. Sorry but she is just a pig, I don't care if she's not a royalist it's called respect, I'm truly angry right now, put it away laura it's totally out of order
She's got the same look of perverted smugness that middle aged men get when they say (or do) something they know women are uncomfortable with. Imagine sitting on the bus or walking through a park, looking over and seeing her flashing at you with that expression.

• Sick
Don’t think I have ever commented on KDIL threads but feel I have to.
I used to be such a big fan of Laura -her videos really made me laugh and I really liked her NFG attitude. I even bought her book as I wanted to support her and was genuinely interested in reading it
But my god what has happened? From the tattoos, the weird hairstyle to just a complete disregard for personal hygiene. It really does remind me of someone going through a mental health crisis who needs professional help. She obviously doesn’t have a good support network around her to step in and stop this pathway of self distraction
I also take real issue with how much she complains about her kids. Now I have kids and they aren’t easy. But Laura seems to have such a deep resentment towards her kids. It’s something which I am seeing more and more with mum-influencers; verbally bashing their kids to their thousands of followers, calling them names and just acting like their children are such an inconvenience. It just makes for such unpleasant viewing.

shifttea

I've got a few things to say.

1. if another dog runs up to mine, I will absolutely tell the owner to get it on a lead. my dog gets way too excited and it can lead to aggression. I don't want my dog or any other dog to get hurt. that doesn't make me a cunt, it makes me a responsible dog owner.

2. her dog is not a big dog lmao.

3. I've got a disease that makes me sweat a lot, and yet I hardly ever stink. I make sure I'm clean and that I apply deodorant regularly. it's simple. she's just fucking lazy.

shifttea

I remember, before I found Tattle, reading Laura's posts and her going on and on about how much she smells etc, but also how she is such a real woman, and the thought genuinely crossing my mind momentarily of 'am I supposed to be smelling of bum and nearly shitting myself on the regular?' and feeling ever so slightly like I was somehow falling short because I didn't!
I hate how Laura is making people second guess proper hygiene. she can be a manky bastard all she wants, but she absolutely should not be using her platform to essentially drag others down to her level.

I also hate how she blames everything on her poor mental health. it's like she's trying to normalise being mentally unwell.
struggling mentally is not normal, but its also nothing to be ashamed of. I'd have so much respect for Laura if she went along the lines of:

"I know how hard it can be to keep clean when you're struggling mentally. here are some tips on how to make sure you're coping better with those tasks. it'll make you feel far better, I promise."

I've been there. I've lay in my bed for weeks, almost catatonic. it's fucking horrible. It makes me so angry to see people normalise it instead of trying to encourage people to take those small steps towards recovery.

she also seems to be in denial about the fact her online behaviour will eventually prove detrimental to her sons. that denial, to me at least, shows that she's nowhere near as recovered as she makes out. she's unable to take criticism in any way.

Someone mentioned DARVO the other day, and that's Laura down to a tee. She needs proper therapy, for her sake and for the sake of her boys.

• Heart