Knee deep in life #4 Knee Deep in Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just itching to get infront of a camera posing naked on social media

Waynetta. We don't want to see your saggy spaniels ears and crusty gammon flaps.

Imagine having a melt down because absolute strangers on the Internet. Do NOT want to see you naked. What a pest. Laura, get help for your bizarre fetish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine just innocently browsing IG and coming across this smack rat in her stained grubby undies, gurning away flashing her body and acting like a Co-Op version of Celeste Barber, and her complaining that she has her foul posts deleted but Britney doesn’t!?
Welcome to my world - she is undeniably the most revolting thing I have seen and heard. She quite literally turns my stomach and makes me want to bleach my eyeballs:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like Laura is the sort of woman to comment on another woman's body in a changing room. absolute pervert.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Laura is the sort of woman to comment on another woman's body in a changing room. absolute pervert.
oh, absolutely. and they would be proper crude, suggestive comments, not simply a complimentary comment on someone's outfit or hair style. the kind of comment that would make you feel incredibly uncomfortable and awkward. and it's unlikely she would stop at just commenting - she'd be reaching in for a quick grope - just the kind of behaviour she would deem as inappropriate and threatening if a man were behave similarly, but ofc it's totally acceptable for Laura to act like a sexual. predator because she's a woman. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely the type to wonder around naked in the swimming pool changing rooms making a scene getting changed isn’t she! Ugh

Reactions: 7
What's her issue with David Ghandy? He's 'allowed' to be seen in his boxers on social media. Because he's a model and sexy af. Sex sells. Some scruffy, unwashed, deathly looking middle aged gender confused slob, sat in her grubby underwear with her stubbley mutton shutters hanging out the side of her piss stained dirty knickers, does not. What does she not understand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's her issue with David Ghandy? He's 'allowed' to be seen in his boxers on social media. Because he's a model and sexy af. Sex sells. Some scruffy, unwashed, deathly looking middle aged gender confused slob, sat in her grubby underwear with her stubbley mutton shutters hanging out the side of her piss stained dirty knickers, does not. What does she not understand?
She needs all that in her bio 😂😂😂 described her to a T 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s talking about tit again, dog has the runs, her life is just one big tit saga💩

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So her bestie ptwm has sent her some freebies. Laura’s that thick she doesn’t realise she’s only done it for the engagement. She can’t stand her and didn’t even bother to meet her when she went on holiday in her area 😂. But they have anti men slogans and swear words so she’ll be hip and cool 🙄 all these instascammers need to do one and their fake go fund me’s for clout. It honestly can’t go on for much longer surely??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ll do it
She’s an ugly bleep inside and out and a lazy bleeping dirty witch
so bleeping desperate to share photos with her crotch as much as view as possible without it being removed for actually revealing her flaps. she's purposefully pushing the boundaries just to prove a point - and because she's obsessed with the idea of being able to share photos of her exposong herself all over SM. 🤢🤢

• Sick
I actually wish I had tickets to see this live show.. I honestly don’t know how she will pull it off.. I know she has lots of adoration on her insta but being in front of a live audience is completely different.. how long is this show? What material does she have ? I think she’s over estimated how easy & fun this will be .. it’s actually gonna be very hard!!! I’m guessing seeing celeste barber live inspired her

Jut been on u tube to check out celeste live shows out of curiosity & she is basically stand up comedy which I’m guessing Laura’s gonna do .. I know lots of people go on about how amazing n classy n funny Celeste is .. I don’t know much about her apart from the comparison vids she does .. I didn’t particularly find her funny & the comments really shocked me how many people were saying she’s not remotely funny .. & she seems to be really popular !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It she was my neighbour I’d two foot the rats bastard in the face !

Never mind Elie Saab ….. more like “ Dirty scab” where a bin liner ffs anything is better than seeing your body ffs 🤦 ya face is bad enough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
the sad things is that she will continue to post these reels and photos - likely on a daily basis - because she has clearly set herself the target of sharing a naked photo of herself on IG that isn’t removed, and is desperately trying to prove a point. each time an inappropriate post is deleted, she has yef another opportunity to rant in her stories about how unfair it is that she, Laura Belbin, isn't being treated in the saem way as Britney. after all, they are both women, so if Britney can share photos of herself naked, Laura absolutely believes she deserves to be treated the same. unfortunately, it's clear she's not going to let this drop and will continue to post teh unnecessarily crude reels and photos, desperately attempting to highlight she specifically is being discriminated against every time IG justifiably delete photos of her grubby body and stinking flaps. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.