Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video running and falling over is clearly staged. Who’s recording her, and why would they be recording her at this point?

Reactions: 7
I had a browse back at some of her posts, when you see some from just 2-3 years ago she looks so much better. I’m not being funny, I know few of us look like we did a few years ago, but she just looked nicer, healthier, even in posts where she’s arsing around with hardly any clothes on. Her face, skin, hair, eyes, all look happier and healthier. This last year hasn’t been good for her at all, yet she get so defensive about her social media, it’s clearly not doing her any favours. She could easily have found a space for her content that was funny and relatable. Unfortunately she’s just doing it all for desperation now and she doesn’t look any happier or better off for it.

Reactions: 12
I’ve recently discovered knee deep in life (and this thread!) and I have to say, she is absolutely vile. She’s in no way funny, or relatable, she’s just embarrassing, cringey and disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 15
I’ve recently discovered knee deep in life (and this thread!) and I have to say, she is absolutely vile. She’s in no way funny, or relatable, she’s just embarrassing, cringey and disgusting 🤮
How embarrassing for her kids 🙁, who in their right mind would let the world know they’ve pissed themselves along with a photo of your naked ass. Honestly vile

Reactions: 8
If she’s on loads of medication for mental health problems, it’s probably a good idea to step away from Instagram? She appears to be hugely disinhibited. In whose interest is it to show these grotty 99% naked photos? It’s not empowering her and it sure as hell isn’t empowering normal bodied women in general. Very few of us are a size 8 after having kids but so what? There aren’t two options; model-esque or absolutely repulsive, which is the narrative she is pushing. I actually feel mildly violated by looking at that recent arse-in-air photo. She’s a wrong ‘un - and most unforgivably, entirely unfunny (unlike Celeste who she attempts to rip off).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s done a ‘ask us anything’. someone asks what’s the funniest thing about each other. Well poor Steve couldn’t think of anything so she goes in on him. Says ‘what about kdil and my book etc’ he says that’s not funny though……she ain’t happy 😂😂 they’re not even sat together he’s one end of the sofa her the other. I honestly feel sorry for him. I think he’s stuck as he has to be both mother and father to his kids while his wife take the piss. Could you imagine if he tried to leave her she’s the type that would throw everything at him and emotional blackmail him. It’s no way to live your life. I hope he’s not just with her because of that as that would be so sad

Oh God that exchange on stories was soooo cringe. Steve seems like such a lovely normal down to earth bloke. I cant understand how he could truly be ok with all her online degrading behaviour. Particularly as she has, and is aware of her mental health problems. If my husband was mentally unwell I'd feel protective of him and not support behaviour like that and do everything in my power to get them offline, and I know my husband under no circumstances would ever participate in anything I post if I had a page like KDIL. If not for our sakes than for our childrens. Have both of them no cop on about how cruel kids can be and how her sons will feel as teenagers about all her antics? Everyone remembers how awkward the teenage years are, and how the smallest things embarass us, so how they are so short sighted to their kids feelings in a few years is beyond my comprehension. She is obviously, to most of us watching, deeply unwell and cant see that a huge part of it is related to her need for constant validation online at a cost of her dignity and indeed her whole families dignity.
Why Steve doesn't step in i dont know. I actually feel sorry for him too, because honestly no man could be happy seeing his wife portrayed like that so publicly. I just don't understand why he is not protecting her more given her self confessed deep mental health issues.

Reactions: 18
Oh God that exchange on stories was soooo cringe. Steve seems like such a lovely normal down to earth bloke. I cant understand how he could truly be ok with all her online degrading behaviour. Particularly as she has, and is aware of her mental health problems. If my husband was mentally unwell I'd feel protective of him and not support behaviour like that and do everything in my power to get them offline, and I know my husband under no circumstances would ever participate in anything I post if I had a page like KDIL. If not for our sakes than for our childrens. Have both of them no cop on about how cruel kids can be and how her sons will feel as teenagers about all her antics? Everyone remembers how awkward the teenage years are, and how the smallest things embarass us, so how they are so short sighted to their kids feelings in a few years is beyond my comprehension. She is obviously, to most of us watching, deeply unwell and cant see that a huge part of it is related to her need for constant validation online at a cost of her dignity and indeed her whole families dignity.
Why Steve doesn't step in i dont know. I actually feel sorry for him too, because honestly no man could be happy seeing his wife portrayed like that so publicly. I just don't understand why he is not protecting her more given her self confessed deep mental health issues.
He helps her do all this nonsense! He helps set up these stupid photoshoots and takes part in them! He's just as bad, he doesn't deserve a shred of sympathy.

Reactions: 18
If she’s on loads of medication for mental health problems, it’s probably a good idea to step away from Instagram? She appears to be hugely disinhibited. In whose interest is it to show these grotty 99% naked photos? It’s not empowering her and it sure as hell isn’t empowering normal bodied women in general. Very few of us are a size 8 after having kids but so what? There aren’t two options; model-esque or absolutely repulsive, which is the narrative she is pushing. I actually feel mildly violated by looking at that recent arse-in-air photo. She’s a wrong ‘un - and most unforgivably, entirely unfunny (unlike Celeste who she attempts to rip off).
I totally agree, on Insta there seems to be a ‘keeping it real crew’ which basically means being as sweaty and grim as possible to prove that your are as ‘real’ as they come.
Then there is the 'polished and perfect gang', who the ‘keeping it real’ crew think they are rebelling against. They try and suggest that they are just trying to show reality.

Reality is somewhere in the middle, in a place where life is busy sometimes life looks frustrating and chaotic and maybe not as clean as it could….equally sometimes everything falls into place and things look neat and tidy and presentable with lots of fun.

I think all of them are fake because they are all showing exactly what they want to, they all select parts of their life and all seem to try to outdo each other…no matter which tribe you belong to.
Personally I think dignity and privacy are underrated, and I wonder how they would all behave if their social media showing off platform didn’t exist. They are all being influenced to behave in a way that creates content and I think this lack of authenticity in life cause long term misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally agree, on Insta there seems to be a ‘keeping it real crew’ which basically means being as sweaty and grim as possible to prove that your are as ‘real’ as they come.
Then there is the 'polished and perfect gang', who the ‘keeping it real’ crew think they are rebelling against. They try and suggest that they are just trying to show reality.

Reality is somewhere in the middle, in a place where life is busy sometimes life looks frustrating and chaotic and maybe not as clean as it could….equally sometimes everything falls into place and things look neat and tidy and presentable with lots of fun.

I think all of them are fake because they are all showing exactly what they want to, they all select parts of their life and all seem to try to outdo each other…no matter which tribe you belong to.
Personally I think dignity and privacy are underrated, and I wonder how they would all behave if their social media showing off platform didn’t exist. They are all being influenced to behave in a way that creates content and I think this lack of authenticity in life cause long term misery.
You’ve hit the nail bang on the head with this post. Everything is to the extreme

I wouldn’t share this with the bestest of my best friends (and they’re medical). And her poor kids - do they want the fact they have bum worms shared on social media…… 🪱

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ugh. The latest pic and comments she’s put up. 🤮
bleeping hell. The worms one? Why doesn’t she take ovex like a normal person?

She was moaning about being ‘triggered’ in a 20 part insta story when they took one of her posts down. I think she’s the one who tries to trigger people with her disgusting content. What next - a live of her taking a tit?

Reactions: 15
What the duck! Why on EARTH would you post that?! That’s just beyond… even for her 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. The worms one? Why doesn’t she take ovex like a normal person?

She was moaning about being ‘triggered’ in a 20 part insta story when they took one of her posts down. I think she’s the one who tries to trigger people with her disgusting content. What next - a live of her taking a tit?
Yeah, the worms one. She really is disgusting - her poor children.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I had to go and have a look after reading the comments on here and omg, she is absolutely disgusting! Not sure what I found more shockingly vile, the fact she was openly calling her kids ‘skanks’, that she was declaring to the nation that she has ‘bum worms’, or that her farts now smell like ‘garlic laced poo’.
Honestly, she’s revolting. 🤮
Anyway, after seeing/reading that post, I’m off to spend the day bleaching my poor eyeballs! 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.