Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That worms post has to be the most disgusting so far.....and those poor children better book ahead for The Priory now. She is utterly revolting 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Reactions: 16
Thought I’d treat myself today to a nice chocolate twist. Sat down to tattle. Saw knee deep in crud was active. Checked profile. Retched.

Jesus what is wrong with her? Broadcasting a worm egg arse hole? Showing garlic Vaseline up and around her hole?

This is an unprecedented low. I wish she’d bugger off and never darken my psyche again.

woman.
Why?! Why would you come on here eating! Here and BHSH are the two threads I don’t visit while eating 🤢😂
On a serious note, I hope you can bring yourself to enjoy chocolate once again and it’s not ruined forever 😢

Reactions: 4
Why?! Why would you come on here eating! Here and BHSH are the two threads I don’t visit while eating 🤢😂
On a serious note, I hope you can bring yourself to enjoy chocolate once again and it’s not ruined forever 😢
What can I say? IM A FOOL 🤣 Putting something brown and long into your face whilst reading that is the best diet aid I’ve ever come across though. Maybe I should thank her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s her fault her kids have got worms repeatedly, teach them to wash their hands and not to be ‘skanks’ (imagine using such language to describe your children 🤢)

god she’s disgusting it’s tantamount to child neglect the way she behaves

Reactions: 14
What can I say? IM A FOOL 🤣 Putting something brown and long into your face whilst reading that is the best diet aid I’ve ever come across though. Maybe I should thank her!
I was actually eating my breakfast when I saw you’d quoted me. I thought “nope, not til I’m finished!” And tiptoed around other threads for ten minutes. I’m in health care and deal with a lot of grim stuff on a daily basis but I swerve here at mealtimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has worms yesterday and now she’s been out buying new clothes!!!! Now the way she portrays herself she’s not very hygienic I mean she can’t even wash her face or brush her teeth!!! So she’s out touching clothes etc WITH HER DIRTY ASS BUMWORM FINGERNAILS 🤢🤢🤢 I’d ban her out the shop. There’s no way she’d be scrubbing her fingernails and hands and I can bet you anything the kids prob got them once but it’s her lack of hygiene that’s causing them to re appear!! Can you imagine a parent seeing it and then deciding their child shouldn’t be playing with her kids??? She’s such a selfish witch all she can think about is the gram rather than putting her kids well-being first!! 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her nails are always dirty and she's always got her half naked arse on show on all the furniture... It's her spreading worms and her kids catching it off her. She says they have skid mark bed sheets. Poor kids like. She needs to step up and clean up. To tell the world about the worms is bleeping bizarre. Who would do that?

So she has worms yesterday and now she’s been out buying new clothes!!!! Now the way she portrays herself she’s not very hygienic I mean she can’t even wash her face or brush her teeth!!! So she’s out touching clothes etc WITH HER DIRTY ASS BUMWORM FINGERNAILS 🤢🤢🤢 I’d ban her out the shop. There’s no way she’d be scrubbing her fingernails and hands and I can bet you anything the kids prob got them once but it’s her lack of hygiene that’s causing them to re appear!! Can you imagine a parent seeing it and then deciding their child shouldn’t be playing with her kids??? She’s such a selfish witch all she can think about is the gram rather than putting her kids well-being first!! 😡
I bet her kids are spreading them round the school. Everyone trying to keep covid germs under control and her come her lot bringing in worms like. Let's hope we don't have a new varient of mutations from covid mixed with worms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Laura varient.

Reactions: 10
So now she’s declaring how proud she is of her son for overcoming anxiety and going to a birthday party (which is obviously great) … the same kids that just a few hours earlier she ridiculed publicly for being a ‘skank’ 🤔

Reactions: 10
So now she’s declaring how proud she is of her son for overcoming anxiety and going to a birthday party (which is obviously great) … the same kids that just a few hours earlier she ridiculed publicly for being a ‘skank’ 🤔
I find it sad that the poor little boy is already so anxious. Living with such an erratic mother can't have helped. She openly admits that they've all had a hard time with her mental illness ... yet still cant see the effect her disgusting online behaviour will have on an already anxious boy in another few years, when the realisation of her antics comes into his awareness. I feel for Elliot and whats ahead for him.
I found all the tears rather fake. She admits herself she's put those kids through the mill, unable to do anything for them for months at a time due to her depression, yet still dedicates so much time to her crap online instead of getting off the internet and making it up to them. Its clear where her priorities lie and its not to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it sad that the poor little boy is already so anxious. Living with such an erratic mother can't have helped. She openly admits that they've all had a hard time with her mental illness ... yet still cant see the effect her disgusting online behaviour will have on an already anxious boy in another few years, when the realisation of her antics comes into his awareness. I feel for Elliot and whats ahead for him.
I found all the tears rather fake. She admits herself she's put those kids through the mill, unable to do anything for them for months at a time due to her depression, yet still dedicates so much time to her crap online instead of getting off the internet and making it up to them. Its clear where her priorities lie and its not to them.
I agree. Even the Lapland trip was all about her. No wonder her kids have anxiety. How can posting vile naked pics online help the poor sods

Reactions: 11
She just gets worse and worse. If she can’t see this why can’t a family member intervene for the sake of her kids if nobody else??

Latest story on insta just showing how revolting and lacking in any hygiene she is, is all about how she had to run into the shop tonight and the only face mask in her car was one she'd wiped her kids noses on and the inside was covered in crusty snot (why oh why would that be in her car in the first place and not immediately binned?) Yet she still wore it (of course she did) instead of just immediately buying a new packet of masks in said shop, something I've done many times when i forgot to bring a mask and something I'm sure most of us have done at one point or another (even if it means being briefly unmasked for a minute or two in store)....and did her shop as quickly as possible in the snot covered mask so she 'could get it off'.
Why the hell does she keep telling us these disgusting irrelevant vile stories about how filthy she is? What purpose does it serve? Is it meant to be relatable or what? Either she makes these disgusting scenarios up for content...or is actually as filthy as she portrays. I don't know what's worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s moved from funny and interesting to a car crash. I can’t watch her anymore because she’s clearly very unwell and it’s not nice to see. Anyone ‘enjoying’ her content lately must be a bit messed up themselves. Nobody in their right mind would publish such personal information about their children online without thinking of the future consequences - especially if one child already has anxiety. It’s out there now forever. Something her children didn’t consent to.

Why isn’t someone stepping in if only for the kids sake? ☹ It really is time regulations were brought in to protect children because influencer parents are so self-obsessed they can’t see the harm they’re inflicting of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Latest story on insta just showing how revolting and lacking in any hygiene she is, is all about how she had to run into the shop tonight and the only face mask in her car was one she'd wiped her kids noses on and the inside was covered in crusty snot (why oh why would that be in her car in the first place and not immediately binned?) Yet she still wore it (of course she did) instead of just immediately buying a new packet of masks in said shop, something I've done many times when i forgot to bring a mask and something I'm sure most of us have done at one point or another (even if it means being briefly unmasked for a minute or two in store)....and did her shop as quickly as possible in the snot covered mask so she 'could get it off'.
Why the hell does she keep telling us these disgusting irrelevant vile stories about how filthy she is? What purpose does it serve? Is it meant to be relatable or what? Either she makes these disgusting scenarios up for content...or is actually as filthy as she portrays. I don't know what's worse.
Disgusting isn’t it, I didn’t think I could feel any more sick after the delightful worms post but I think the snot one did it 🤢
I wonder if she saw the snotty mask in the car & made the rest of the story up for content? I’ve lost count of the times I’ve forgotten my mask & had to open a pack in the shop first 🤛

She chats so much tit.

If you were truly faced with this dilemma, why wouldn't you just wear it inside out and crack on with your shop without fabricating a story for insta?

Reactions: 9
There is literally no words to describe how revolting she is.
I genuinely cannot understand how anyone finds her even remotely amusing or relatable.

Reactions: 11
Latest story. The bloke is legless and she is filming him laughing. Imagine if that was a male on the otherside of the camera!!

She asks if was alright whilst filming him and he said he's not alright.

This is so bleeping wrong. I am reporting this.

Latest story. The bloke is legless and she is filming him laughing. Imagine if that was a male on the otherside of the camera!!

Honestly I am so bleeping angry. She spouts on about women's safety etc yet thinks it's perfecly fine to film a bloke legless and unable to consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Honestly I am so bleeping angry. She spouts on about women's safety etc yet thinks it's perfecly fine to film a bloke legless and unable to consent.
Just went to have a look, from the comments it seems to be a repost from a previous year, I was annoyed watching thinking they’d had a sick bug & gone out until I read underneath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.