Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she speaks about her kids is absolutely disgusting. I really don't understand now how social services aren't involved. She really doesn't cope with motherhood well. I imagine their environment at home to be rather unsettling. A lot of neurotic behaviour from their clearly unwell mother. Not what any child should have to live with

Reactions: 17
I’ve unfollowed her, just cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would post that or even think anyone would want to read it. Why put your kids private medical info out for the world to laugh at?

Reactions: 12
Thought I’d treat myself today to a nice chocolate twist. Sat down to tattle. Saw knee deep in crud was active. Checked profile. Retched.

Jesus what is wrong with her? Broadcasting a worm egg arse hole? Showing garlic Vaseline up and around her hole?

This is an unprecedented low. I wish she’d bugger off and never darken my psyche again.

woman.

• Haha
Thought I’d treat myself today to a nice chocolate twist. Sat down to tattle. Saw knee deep in crud was active. Checked profile. Retched.

Jesus what is wrong with her? Broadcasting a worm egg arse hole? Showing garlic Vaseline up and around her hole?

This is an unprecedented low. I wish she’d bugger off and never darken my psyche again.

woman.
Did the same! I can’t understand why she posts this stuff, what is the point she is trying to make? I would genuinely be interested in what she thinks she is achieving?

Reactions: 11
Everything is for the reactions. Does she have worms? Do the kids actually have worms. I’m not sure what I believe. And if she does and realised this after the last of the chemists closed- is it that bad that it couldn’t wait a few hours until the chemists reopen. What will be next - the head getting shaved due to nits 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore revolting!!!!
Not only has she got bum worms and has told the world all about them….but she gets them frequently 🤢 what the actual duck! Your the dirty skank love, not your kids. Naked in every photo. Dirty vile talk in every post. Woman turns the life out of me!

So there are only two options here:

a). She put minced garlic (a known irritant) on her hole for the gram

or

b). She pretended to put minced garlic on her hole for the gram

neither is very good, is it?

Reactions: 21
Everything is for the reactions. Does she have worms? Do the kids actually have worms. I’m not sure what I believe. And if she does and realised this after the last of the chemists closed- is it that bad that it couldn’t wait a few hours until the chemists reopen. What will be next - the head getting shaved due to nits 🤦‍♀️
Don’t give her ideas…….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but none of my kids have ever had worms, she's saying it likes it's really common, is it? I've never really had anything bad to say about her before but this has made me feel sick.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but none of my kids have ever had worms, she's saying it likes it's really common, is it? I've never really had anything bad to say about her before but this has made me feel sick.
I thought the same. Ive two kids and never had worms in either of them, let alone multiple times. My kids are younger than hers and I've taught them the importance of hand washing and toilet etiquette. Of course many times they wouldn't be bothered to wash their hands which is why a few times a day i bring them to the sink myself to do it and I drill into them to do it at school and i know especially with covid, that their teacher pushes the hand washing also.
Thats just basic parenting. Many times shes made revolting comments about her skid marked undies/sheets/smelly fanny etc etc and her house often looked filthy and grotty so i think its her personal hygiene thats the issue and not her poor kids.

Reactions: 20
My kids had them once, but hand washing and not biting fingernails are all it takes to keep them away, it’s really not difficult. I don’t know anyones kids that have had them repeatedly, nor the parents. Even the kids getting them doesn’t mean the parents will follow suit, if their own hygiene is up to standard they wont swallow the eggs. Sounds like the house and kids could do with a deep clean. So glad I’m not following her anymore, she really is beyond depressing.

Reactions: 14
She's spouting tit as per usual. All for show and effect.

However, that photo is grim as duck. She seriously needs a new therapist if they are letting her get away with posting this tit.

And the kids need a decent adult in their life. I dread to think what goes on in that house when we only see a snippet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is this suppose to appeal to “normal/real” mums or something?
Is this the thinking behind this account?
I don’t understand

Reactions: 8
One of my kids had works when he was about 3. I was mortified and treated the whole family to be safe. I was SO hot on hand washing after that; got them to call me every time they went to the loo and then I would come in and supervise the hand washing. We never had anything again because just the thought of it made me 🤢.

To have it once might be yuck (and maybe a bit of bad lusk as well as poor hand hygiene) but Christ to get them regularly is grim.

She wants to spend a bit less time seeking validation from strangers on the internet, and a bit more time being a better Mum to her sons.

Reactions: 14
One of my kids had works when he was about 3. I was mortified and treated the whole family to be safe. I was SO hot on hand washing after that; got them to call me every time they went to the loo and then I would come in and supervise the hand washing. We never had anything again because just the thought of it made me 🤢.

To have it once might be yuck (and maybe a bit of bad lusk as well as poor hand hygiene) but Christ to get them regularly is grim.

She wants to spend a bit less time seeking validation from strangers on the internet, and a bit more time being a better Mum to her sons.
I'd be mortified too sending my kid to work at 3 😁

Is this suppose to appeal to “normal/real” mums or something?
Is this the thinking behind this account?
I don’t understand
Yeh that's what she thinks....being the most outrageous fake behaved instagrammer mummy ever = normal and real apparently.

Utterly boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe when she gets tound to cleaning her dirty arse she will decide to purchase some new underwear - that fits her!!

Reactions: 7
Blaming her kids because she has thread worms ?
maybe she needs to wash HER hands and home more !
I don’t see how anyone finds her funny at all she’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.