Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped posting or have I been blocked for stating an opinion on her mental state the mental state of her family and how her direction on social media is not helping anybody?

P.s. I am very aware it is her body (just in case she feels the need to tell people again)

Reactions: 8
Has she stopped posting or have I been blocked for stating an opinion on her mental state the mental state of her family and how her direction on social media is not helping anybody?

P.s. I am very aware it is her body (just in case she feels the need to tell people again)
I think she shadow banned on Instagram. I can still see her but have to type the correct handler name in x

Reactions: 4
She’s posted she’s taken the kids out of school and gone to Lapland. Maybe she will bump in to the equally vile Maria fowler while she’s there

Reactions: 5
Yes because everyone with mental health problems can just hop on a plane and go to Lapland 😂😂😂 does she think her followers are that thick? Like it’s not been booked for ages? And she has to justify herself that’s when you know someone’s lying. Honestly is she learning off ptwm on how to scam the public and then play woe is me?? Let’s think if I mention mental health that will get me out of housework, washing and brushing my teeth and looking after my kids etc as no one will dare question me. But I can do podcasts and talk tit to my followers on stories! Someone please pull the plug on these insta scammers. All I can say is thank god for tattle pulling them up about how disingenuous these people are

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened with the PTWM thing? I dip in and out and last time I was following messages, really unkind messages, sent to someone about KDIL by PTWM were published by someone

Reactions: 4
Yes because everyone with mental health problems can just hop on a plane and go to Lapland 😂😂😂 does she think her followers are that thick? Like it’s not been booked for ages? And she has to justify herself that’s when you know someone’s lying. Honestly is she learning off ptwm on how to scam the public and then play woe is me?? Let’s think if I mention mental health that will get me out of housework, washing and brushing my teeth and looking after my kids etc as no one will dare question me. But I can do podcasts and talk tit to my followers on stories! Someone please pull the plug on these insta scammers. All I can say is thank god for tattle pulling them up about how disingenuous these people are
Absolute bull tit innit

I worked for one of these companies years ago and they’re always booked up in advance , and costly , not something I would expect you can just throw a bit of cash at

plus , given the pandemic and people booking things in advance , this is our definitely not be a last minute thing.

yet again , an unrealistic trip from Another pitiful instagrammer / blogger , putting pressures on their sheeple to be able to do the same .

Reactions: 12
If her kids notice when her mental health is bad then they are switched on kids who pick up on things
They will also be picking up on the fact that she humiliates herself on social media for likes

Reactions: 16
If her kids notice when her mental health is bad then they are switched on kids who pick up on things
They will also be picking up on the fact that she humiliates herself on social media for likes
Exactly!! Why the hell she keeps parading her rancid underwear and lack of personal hygiene on Instagram is genuinely beyond me. Those kids are in for the worst experience at secondary school, other kids can be absolutely vile and those boys having their mums Instagram used as ammunition for bullying isn’t going to help. God help the school trying to manage that situation when it happens.. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but how can you just up and leave to go to Lapland especially now, Also when did she have a management team and become an influencer I was under the genuine assumption she did the whole insta thing to “keep it real”

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but how can you just up and leave to go to Lapland especially now, Also when did she have a management team and become an influencer I was under the genuine assumption she did the whole insta thing to “keep it real”
Because she’s as fake as they come!!! She’s making a mockery of ppl who have mental health problems. She portrays them like ppl sit around in dirty underwear, don’t brush their teeth or wash their faces and can’t stand their kids and it’s ok to be like that All the time. NO IT ISNT!! Yes we all have off days or weeks but she’s been like this for years why doesn’t anyone tell her she’s damaging her family and herself. How is she having therapy when it’s clearly doing nothing especially with her erratic behaviour of late, getting tattoos and piercings all of a sudden and changing her image it’s worrying what she’ll do next. Also considering Social media is one of the most significant causes of mental health problems yet she sees fit to be parading round pulling her knickers up so far you can virtually see her flaps! She just screams for attention as she’s got nothing else about her I just really feel sorry for the ppl close to her but also wonder why they aren’t stepping in?

Reactions: 18
So she goes on holiday for her kids and still has the vulgarity to search the net looking for a half naked video to do in the snow. What happend to spending time with your traumatised kids.....it couldn't even last for the duration of the trip for them ffs. Im sure this is really going to help them when they reflect as adults....mum took us on a holiday to lapland and was arsing about half naked the first opportunity she got for attention. Get some dignity, get some clothes on and spend time proper with your kids before they get the backlash from all this!

Reactions: 21
Yanno what else annoys me , that she borderline bullies her own kids online . Like the way she makes videos laughing about them , I know we all laugh about our kids , but again it is out in the internet domain. Poor kids having her do this bro them (I know we all laugh about what our kids have done , but doubt we turn that into public humiliation to thousands and there to stay on the internet for years to come).

Reactions: 9
Not only does she borderline bully her kids online. .. she swears at them and belittles them at every opportunity. If you think about how you would feel if you found videos of your own Mother saying the things she has said it would stop all but the most narcissistic from ever doing it again and remove the content so they never saw it to avoid giving them the mental health issues she has

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s unbelievably inappropriate to be semi dressed in a resort aimed at kids.
Wouldn’t it be a shame if she was charged with a public indecency offence? Could mean she’ll learn to keep her clothes on. 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.