Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts up the most God awful disgusting pictures of herself (deliberately making herself look as terrible and vulgar as possible) and constantly enlightens us about her skid marked undies and smelly fanny 🙈😝 yet has a hoard of people calling her sexy and beautiful ?! God help humanity if so 😅😝 i hate how she courts attention constantly then shows offence at both criticism and compliments. If you're constantly posting nudity of yourself then hello you're gonna get all kinds of reactions?! What does she expect?! Its like she gets offended if people don't tell her exactly what she wants to hear and view her as some bad a*s feminist when in reality she's a desperately sad attention seeker who needs to go offline asap. She just hurts the body positivity movement by her crassness and vulgarity. The constantly comparing herself to insta models (15 +years younger than her btw so in no way comparable) by posting the grossest possible pics of herself is not relatable. Its like if you dont have an insta model body (which most of us dont to be fair) then you have to be some gross lump in underwear too small with a smelly fanny which you need to brag about. Like no sorry most of us are not that way and despite not having perfect bodies wear nice underwear and shower ourselves etc etc. You can still make the most of yourself and be hygienic and ladylike and not become a slummy mummy just cos youre not a size 8. I just don't see how anyone can be inspired by the horrid image she puts across.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find her content now really hard to watch. It is sad to see, I kind of feel like we are watching someone have a breakdown in real Insta-time. I hope she has people around her ready to step in and help, rather than encourage her to continue.

Reactions: 13
She puts up the most God awful disgusting pictures of herself (deliberately making herself look as terrible and vulgar as possible) and constantly enlightens us about her skid marked undies and smelly fanny 🙈😝 yet has a hoard of people calling her sexy and beautiful ?! God help humanity if so 😅😝 i hate how she courts attention constantly then shows offence at both criticism and compliments. If you're constantly posting nudity of yourself then hello you're gonna get all kinds of reactions?! What does she expect?! Its like she gets offended if people don't tell her exactly what she wants to hear and view her as some bad a*s feminist when in reality she's a desperately sad attention seeker who needs to go offline asap. She just hurts the body positivity movement by her crassness and vulgarity. The constantly comparing herself to insta models (15 +years younger than her btw so in no way comparable) by posting the grossest possible pics of herself is not relatable. Its like if you dont have an insta model body (which most of us dont to be fair) then you have to be some gross lump in underwear too small with a smelly fanny which you need to brag about. Like no sorry most of us are not that way and despite not having perfect bodies wear nice underwear and shower ourselves etc etc. You can still make the most of yourself and be hygienic and ladylike and not become a slummy mummy just cos youre not a size 8. I just don't see how anyone can be inspired by the horrid image she puts across.

Summed her up perfectly

Reactions: 5
She really is losing the plot now. Her behaviour online is just bizarre. I don't understand the point she tries to make with her insta model posts. She is squeezing into outfits far too small for her. Pulling the most ugly faces. What point is she trying to prove? Then posting 'sexy' photos taken by a photographer? Why? I think her issue is she needs constant validation. And flits between being vulgar and 'body confident' to get it

I think she needs to stop paying a therapist to offload to. And go see her doctor and get the help she needs

Reactions: 10
I used to follow PTWM but I found her too fake and couldn’t stand how she pimped her kids out for ADs. So when I can across KDIL, I found it rather refreshing that her kids were kept away from social media. I had to unfollow her after a while as she was just too much for me. I went to start following KDIL again but she is just too much. Her Instagram stories today were how important it was to have a difference of opinion but as soon as any followers did, she went into some passive aggressive mode. I really can’t understand why these influencers take it so harshly when they choose to show their lives online and then get so offended when people disagree.
Also the nudity is far too much, yes as women and mothers we should be proud of our bodies and it’s our bodies to do what we want with. But she is mother of young boys who will one day be young men at senior schools. Their classmates will ridicule them for their mother’s desperate attempts of trying to be relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A lot of these pics she posts are old ones....you can tell by the hairstyle. She wants to represent brands so why don't you clean up your act and post stuff that is without swearing, vulgarity or nakedness....something nobody would hire you for. I think she is coming to the end of the road with what she does and she is clutching at straws. I don't understand why all these people find her hilarious - I have a good sense of humour but what she does is not funny. If she is having therapy they should maybe discourage her from social media. She started out with the product reviews which weren't too bad but has decended into desperate and skanky.

Reactions: 9
In the early days I absolutely loved every video. She was able to make me laugh so loud…move on a year or so and oh my word! Poor woman is becoming very mentally unwell in front of our eyes! The videos are so cringe and I feel for her children and husband. Time to put the body away I think!

Reactions: 16
I don't care what she looks like, pretty sure I'm no oil painting either but my God -Imagine when her boys are teenagers and their friends see all this....Poor, poor children :oops:

Reactions: 8
Now she’s had her hand tattooed how long till she gets one on her face!!!! SOMEONE INTERVENE PLZZZZZ

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I mean she really needs to get off social media. I dread to think the state of her in a year.

Reactions: 7
I think her popularity ,if we can call it that, is drying up. Most of the comments here are in relation to how vulgar she is and concern of the impact to her two sons later in life . She cannot digest that at all and I find it very strange . Why not recognise and bid farewell to her line of content and change it to something different . She was doing pox casts wasnt she? Or writing ? Why not concentrate on those rather than video content. I think she’s hopelessly lost and confused and this is not the end of all her problems .

The dirt under her fingernails and between her teeth!!!!!! Somebody buy her a nail brush and some dental floss please. She’s grim.

• Sick
Holy tit...
I hadn't heard of this person before so I thought I'd have a look. I'm speechless 😳

WTF is she advertising now… a vibrator and we get to hear that it’s so good she squeals like a pig. Delightful. I bet her sons will love reading this information.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She is entirely devoid of decorum isn't she? And I'm quite crass tbh so she really must be scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 12
She is entirely devoid of decorum isn't she? And I'm quite crass tbh so she really must be scraping the barrel.
ditto!! I’ve just braved a look at her insta as I unfollowed her weeks ago. Genuinely think she’s only there for the shock value. Calling it ‘normal’. There are some things we don’t need to share. For example pretty sure most women pluck the odd rogue chin hair but do we need to video and share with strangers just to keep it ‘normal’ or ‘relatable’ ? Erm no! Are we going to see her changing a tampon or wiping her arse next? She’s revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.