Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s become fashionable to moan about your kids. It’s swung so far from the stepford wife club

Reactions: 7
I was ranting to my partner about this earlier. the amount of mummy influencers who think they're the tit because they act as though they hate their kids is ridiculous. if you hate kids so much then don't bleeping have them. you're not special for talking about how you count down the minutes until your kids go to bed. you're just sad and embarrassing.
Also how they drive you to drink a bottle of wine a night!! duck me the amount of ppl who need to be in therapy who are on Instagram is astounding. Her and that Victoria rakes need to get in the bin! So vile the pair of them and will do/say anything to gain attention

Reactions: 8
I find it very hard to believe that either of them suffer with any mental health issues and I’ll go so far as to say that I think they are doing more harm than good. People already question and disbelieve people who suffer and looking at this pair of tits bouncing about won’t help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d have to sell if I lived next door or my garden backed on to theirs. Imagine having a hard day at work, or getting up in the morning and having to see that when you look out of the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d have to sell if I lived next door or my garden backed on to theirs. Imagine having a hard day at work, or getting up in the morning and having to see that when you look out of the window.
I’ve often thought that. See that manky duo prancing about 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No waaaaaaay is she 38? How the fcuk?? I am 47 & she looks much older than me.

Why does she think it's ok to say she stinks? She is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Those dungarees, unkept hair and close ups showing her awful manky skin, though

artworks-FqG0eAfiztsSIIlf-uUdWxw-t500x500.jpg

• Haha
I used to think she was hilarious.. when she’d buy stuff from wish and try it on.. however now I just don’t see the appeal.. she’s way to open about everything.. social media went to her head and ruined her. I tried to listen to her podcast, but all she talked about was her floof and said duck between each word. Who really needs to know that you smell of crispy onions when you wake up in the morning.. maybe her overall hygiene needs to be looked at, as i for one, have never even smelt of onions or anything else for that matter and I’ve never had bum worms nor have my three children! Does she know that somethings can remain private?! Something doesn’t sit right with me about her.. and I’m not 100% sure what it is.. I get very off vibes.. I genuinely thought I was the only one until I found this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it very hard to believe that either of them suffer with any mental health issues and I’ll go so far as to say that I think they are doing more harm than good. People already question and disbelieve people who suffer and looking at this pair of tits bouncing about won’t help.
while it's impossible to judge whether someone is suffering from a mental illness based on their outward appearance, i have to say i agree with you, in that she realised how much attention and engagement she got constantly talking about her own supposed mental health issues that the obvious next step was to claim that steve is also struggling with mental health issues. mental health and attending therapy is simply the latest bandwagon for influenzas to jump on, and it severely minimises the struggles of those who are genuinely suffering. 😡

Oh I'm so glad I've found this thread.. she gets on my tits.
The bleeping tedious bellend.

• Haha
Like duck did her neighbour come out … “You couldn’t make this tit up” well you just did 🤦‍♀️ The dog shite, dildo and now this…. Aye ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
while it's impossible to judge whether someone is suffering from a mental illness based on their outward appearance, i have to say i agree with you, in that she realised how much attention and engagement she got constantly talking about her own supposed mental health issues that the obvious next step was to claim that steve is also struggling with mental health issues. mental health and attending therapy is simply the latest bandwagon for influenzas to jump on, and it severely minimises the struggles of those who are genuinely suffering. 😡
They use it as a tool to excuse their behaviour. Like the adhd bandwagon atm. Oh I’m like that as I’ve got adhd! Errr stop it!! If someone has a go at how disgusting she is she can gain sympathy crying ‘mental health’ and all her followers will say how cruel ppl can be to ppl who are suffering. They use it to their advantage which is disgusting in itself. It’s damaging to real sufferers

I’ve just had to sit down and calm myself, Mr booboo held his phone up to me and said you should do videos like this, it was a gorgeous woman lighting a fire then it cut to this monstrosity bending over in her underwear trying to light her fire, you know the one, well if looks could kill Mr booboo would be a bleeping corpse by now, why I didn’t click on and realise it was her I’ll never know, so I said proper poker faced I said, I bleeping ate her, he said, she’s funny, I said no she’s not, cue a 5 minute argument with yes she is, no she’s not, I think I want a divorce and we’re not married, I’m seriously re-thinking my life/partner choice! head! 🤪😡👊🏻🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.