Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her content seems to have a good message buried deep in there that women shouldn’t adhere to societies beauty standards, but she totally fails on the delivery in an attempt to shock/disgust and it’s all become so false and bleeping odd to watch.

Part of me thinks it’s clever marketing at this point and she’s not this disgusting, grubby, smelly, thrushy woman she portrays herself to be but it’s all just a character to remain relatable on Instagram.

She has to have *something* to stand out from other influencers waffling on about the pressure society puts on woman to look beautiful and mental health. If she was ‘too clean’ and ‘maintained’ she’d just blend in with all the others preaching about MH / womens beauty standards.
She’s too stupid to send a meaningful message.

She thinks she’s being a feminist and breaking down societies expectations of women. Yet she rips traditionally ‘pretty/slim’ women to pieces, tags them in the post and encourages others to slag them off. It’s gross.

Being unclean and unwashed does not = duck the patriarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She seriously needs to get her tit together!! What’s this trauma that she keeps referring to? Haven’t followed her for long so don’t really know the craic
I don’t follow her either but I’m sure it was something to do with an injection or a trip to the doctors .. it was something medical .. can anyone add to this that knows more?? She’s been secretive about this trauma really .. she goes on & on about trauma but not exactly what happened…

Reactions: 2
So she can get her spotty arse out, flaps out, dirty disgusting teeth and face yet dare Steve to fart while she’s recording???? Seriously this woman (I say that loosely) is the epitome of hypocrisy!!
And why all of a sudden has she started copying ptwm??? I bet there’s a private chat somewhere where rach is taking the piss out of her yet again

Reactions: 10
Funny that I have 3 children. One with ASD. Oldest is now 23 and NEVER have I had to deal with some of the behaviours Laura describes in her stories. But that's probably because I was present as a parent. And they didn't need to scream to be noticed. Or suffer anxiety because I was so wrapped up in myself and my own need for attention

I thought it was to do with her postnatal depression 🤷🏼‍♀️
A nurse struggled to find a vein whilst taking blood. So she had to go back the next week to try again. So rather than go home, like any typical non narcissistic person. She had a breakdown in a FB live over it. That was the trauma. Something I'm sure many have experienced during a routine appointment

• Wow
Funny that I have 3 children. One with ASD. Oldest is now 23 and NEVER have I had to deal with some of the behaviours Laura describes in her stories. But that's probably because I was present as a parent. And they didn't need to scream to be noticed. Or suffer anxiety because I was so wrapped up in myself and my own need for attention

A nurse struggled to find a vein whilst taking blood. So she had to go back the next week to try again. So rather than go home, like any typical non narcissistic person. She had a breakdown in a FB live over it. That was the trauma. Something I'm sure many have experienced during a routine appointment
Oh ffs!! When I’m getting blood taken they always struggle to find a vein. That’s not bleeping trauma!!! She’s an evil manipulative witch if that’s all it was. What about people who have experienced real trauma? Rape, sexual assault etc. Ugh! She needs to get in the bin

Reactions: 11
I suspect the trauma was linked to when she had her ‘breakdown’ and they probably sedated her or similar. She said that going back to the doctor to have bloods taken had ‘triggered ’ her I think.

Either way I still think she massively plays on the fact that she struggled with her mental health during lockdown, but I don’t thinI she had an actual breakdown. In my view, she simply found it unbearable that she was required to focus on her kids for lengthy periods in favour of to talking all about herself on her phone to strangers. She had a bleeping strop- that’s what she had. A big adult strop.

I think she’s just depressed, but has no desire to help herself in the ways that really matter. She thinks she can talk her way of it; whereas she actually needs to use what little energy she has to improve herself and work on herself. She’s too lazy to wash, take care of her family, have a proper job, exersize, or generally do anything but talk shite into her phone. She’s always looking for new ways to avoid her problems- case in point is that bloody puppy!

A significant number of people (me included) find day to day life a bleeping struggle, but very few react like her. Social media is just a huge distraction from her having to address her problems head on. Very sad to watch- I unfollowed her ages ago, but am fascinated to read here to see if she ever actually develops the self-awareness to recognise what most of us can see with our own eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

What a drama Queen.

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs!! When I’m getting blood taken they always struggle to find a vein. That’s not bleeping trauma!!! She’s an evil manipulative witch if that’s all it was. What about people who have experienced real trauma? Rape, sexual assault etc. Ugh! She needs to get in the bin
from my understanding, she was crying at the camera and explaining her distress abiut the nurse struggling to find a vein because it was "triggering", as a result of the prior "trauma" she supposedly suffered. i don't think that was the traumatic event itself - although i have absolutely no knowledge of the "trauma" she constantly refers to.

she refers to this "trauma" a hell of a lot yet - as far as i've seen - she never actually explains it any further detail., and simply uses the term "breakdown", which is incredibly vague and non-specific. and sure, nobody has the obligation to share their traumatic experiences with the world, but when you choose to refer to your mental health struggles and therapy appointments on a daily basis, she's purposefully baiting people by dropping hints about postnatal depression and trauma and breakdowns and anxiety and being triggered and therapy, but without ever explaining anything - regardless of what actually happened, it's incredibly obvious she's taking full advantage and using it for content and engagement, because mental health is the latest bandwagon for influenzas.

Reactions: 6
from my understanding, she was crying at the camera and explaining her distress abiut the nurse struggling to find a vein because it was "triggering", as a result of the prior "trauma" she supposedly suffered. i don't think that was the traumatic event itself - although i have absolutely no knowledge of the "trauma" she constantly refers to.

she refers to this "trauma" a hell of a lot yet - as far as i've seen - she never actually explains it any further detail., and simply uses the term "breakdown", which is incredibly vague and non-specific. and sure, nobody has the obligation to share their traumatic experiences with the world, but when you choose to refer to your mental health struggles and therapy appointments on a daily basis, she's purposefully baiting people by dropping hints about postnatal depression and trauma and breakdowns and anxiety and being triggered and therapy, but without ever explaining anything - regardless of what actually happened, it's incredibly obvious she's taking full advantage and using it for content and engagement, because mental health is the latest bandwagon for influenzas.
She’s a weapon! I’ve complex PTSD and know what it’s like to be at rock bottom. Thankfully I’ve fought my way out but you have to be prepared to help yourself. She clearly doesn’t look after yourself and it comes across as she’s glorifying and relishing in it. Oh she makes me cross!!

• Heart
So she can get her spotty arse out, flaps out, dirty disgusting teeth and face yet dare Steve to fart while she’s recording???? Seriously this woman (I say that loosely) is the epitome of hypocrisy!!
And why all of a sudden has she started copying ptwm??? I bet there’s a private chat somewhere where rach is taking the piss out of her yet again
Oohhh what’s this private chat about??

I thought it was to do with her postnatal depression 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m curious now what it was & why I’m thinking it was something to do with needles

Just read the other comments about so called trauma she faced. I think she’s definitely making it sound worse than it was because she shares literally everything on the gram .. it’s not good for you over sharing your whole life for attention.
Long post this morning about same usual stuff.. it’s ok not to have your tit together n struggle with mental health .. I understand a lot of ppl struggle but I also find it irritating tht she assumes everybody is struggling etc .. some of us aren’t .. I do think social media isn’t helpful though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m curious now what it was & why I’m thinking it was something to do with needles

Just read the other comments about so called trauma she faced. I think she’s definitely making it sound worse than it was because she shares literally everything on the gram .. it’s not good for you over sharing your whole life for attention.
Long post this morning about same usual stuff.. it’s ok not to have your tit together n struggle with mental health .. I understand a lot of ppl struggle but I also find it irritating tht she assumes everybody is struggling etc .. some of us aren’t .. I do think social media isn’t helpful though
that photo has actually made me think: for someone who is supposedly terrified of needles as a result of previous "trauma" that she refuses to discuss in any further detail, she seems incredibly relaxed about getting as many piercings as possible - all of which have been done after the "trauma" occurred! i appreciate it's not exactly the same, but if you find needles "triggering" as a result of trauma, surely you wouldn't actively seek out the opportunity to get needles shoved through your face?! just a thought! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I have come to the conclusion that she reads the threads on here and then deliberately records videos that are even more zoomed in to her repulsive teeth and skin than usual, in an attempt to get her own back and ruin our days by making us feel like we’re going to chuck our breakfasts up!
Because seriously, why else would she do those awful close ups of her vile face! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh so she’s acknowledging her kids are going through tit so thought they’d take them on a well deserved break??? What about Lapland at Christmas??? Most ppl can’t afford to heat their homes atm never mind galavanting off when you make out your both ill!!! Read the room Laura you’re looking more and more out of touch the more you open that disgusting mouth

Reactions: 9
Ughhh weekend away, breakdown, mental health, bad year blah blah ... Get some new content.

If needles are a trigger why would would you have a f**k off great one shoved through your nose and another through your lip???

Looks like she needs a scrub with a wire brush....and don't get me started on that hair

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell Laura the reason she can't do pull ups on her pussy whipped husbands arm. Is because she isn't a gym bod, nor an athlete.

Why does she do these rediculous 'reality' videos when she's just demonstrating normality for the average person

Reactions: 8
she's supposedly so "triggered" by needles - due to the "medical trauma" she claims to have experienced last year - that not only is she happy to allow professionals to stick needles thru parts of her face, but now she's totally happy to try to force a needle thru her own lip in an attempt to re-pierce it! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and yeah, if your lip piercing is fairly recent-and she's only had hers pierced for about two months - then it will heal over pretty damn quickly. many piercers would recommend that you shouldn't even be changing the jewellery so soon after having it pierced, but yeah - if you leave the stud out for two days after only recently having it pierced, it will heal over. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.