Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor children, it is not a safe or stable environment to be in when you’re growing up with parents like that. I hope they have the care and support of grandparents or other family members.. when they go to senior school, they will be bullied horrendously -
Shame their parents but their selfish needs and attention seeking behaviour, it it quite honestly abhorrent and disgusting.

Reactions: 16
For the love of God can't she stop banging on and on about her mental health issues. I've had them, I've experienced them second hand in a very extreme way via a partner and had to navigate mental heath services on their behalf. I have every sympathy and respect for those who are currently battling or have made a recovery. However, nobody I know would have had the strength or interest in videoing themselves constantly banging on and on and on with the poor me act, I'm in therapy act or the injustices of it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
is anyone fed the f@@k up about hearing the same story oh a year ago I had a breakdown and Steve looked after me.
now poor Steven is having a breakdown and she’s posting it all over.
anyone else pissed off with her persistent waffling of bullshit and the close up of her bleeping teeth and face

Reactions: 15
For the love of God can't she stop banging on and on about her mental health issues. I've had them, I've experienced them second hand in a very extreme way via a partner and had to navigate mental heath services on their behalf. I have every sympathy and respect for those who are currently battling or have made a recovery. However, nobody I know would have had the strength or interest in videoing themselves constantly banging on and on and on with the poor me act, I'm in therapy act or the injustices of it all.
It’s so obvious how fake she is & desperate for attention., I hope people see through her!! I’m sick of her constantly going on about her so called trauma & mental health .. load of crap!!

Reactions: 10
is anyone fed the f@@k up about hearing the same story oh a year ago I had a breakdown and Steve looked after me.
now poor Steven is having a breakdown and she’s posting it all over.
anyone else pissed off with her persistent waffling of bullshit and the close up of her bleeping teeth and face
If you look through this whole thread , it’s a reputation of the same comments really. She doesn’t change, she’s a wining witch , no wonder Steve is having struggles.

Reactions: 8
She bangs on like she’s the only one who’s ever had a break down.. or ever suffered with MH

Reactions: 6
This!!! bleeping this, a million times this!!!!

TW- Suicide/mental health...

I have been diagnosed with BPD and Bipolar2, i have also tried to kill myself on several different occasions and have been sectioned as well. Not once have i ever thought to grab a camera and video myself/take pics of myself when i am going through mental distress. I think she is full of tit tbh, and i hate thinking that about anyone who is going through a bad patch, but everything she does and says screams attention and does not seem genuine at all. I bleeping ate her tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an absolute grot she is. Why does she think people want to hear about her smelling like a hood and sweating, plus her manky teeth. I just feel for her poor kids.
Who the duck is this meant to appeal to? I don’t understand. She isn’t keeping it ‘real’ she’s being lazy, dirty and unhygienic for no reason. She can get up and shower and make herself look presentable but she chooses not to. Which means she’s putting it all on for social media, at the detriment of her kids. Is that not neglect?

Reactions: 14
This!!! bleeping this, a million times this!!!!

TW- Suicide/mental health...

I have been diagnosed with BPD and Bipolar2, i have also tried to kill myself on several different occasions and have been sectioned as well. Not once have i ever thought to grab a camera and video myself/take pics of myself when i am going through mental distress. I think she is full of tit tbh, and i hate thinking that about anyone who is going through a bad patch, but everything she does and says screams attention and does not seem genuine at all. I bleeping ate her tbh.
Sorry to quote myself but i meant dislike her not ATE!!! hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how you can look that rough in the morning when you don't drink alcohol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s rank and she’s putting it all on. What’s with the no showering/cleaning the house bull tit but she has time to get her nails done every couple of weeks, vile woman.

Reactions: 5
She’s rank and she’s putting it all on. What’s with the no showering/cleaning the house bull tit but she has time to get her nails done every couple of weeks, vile woman.
I hope the nail tech disinfects her hands every time she goes in can you imagine the yeast/poo under her fingernails 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope the nail tech disinfects her hands every time she goes in can you imagine the yeast/poo under her fingernails 🤢🤮🤮
Considering she had ‘bum worms’ from her ‘kids not washing their hands properly’ and passing them to her 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is it me or do her last couple of posts seeming more rambling and manic than usual??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.