Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had to sit down and calm myself, Mr booboo held his phone up to me and said you should do videos like this, it was a gorgeous woman lighting a fire then it cut to this monstrosity bending over in her underwear trying to light her fire, you know the one, well if looks could kill Mr booboo would be a bleeping corpse by now, why I didn’t click on and realise it was her I’ll never know, so I said proper poker faced I said, I bleeping ate her, he said, she’s funny, I said no she’s not, cue a 5 minute argument with yes she is, no she’s not, I think I want a divorce and we’re not married, I’m seriously re-thinking my life/partner choice! head! 🤪😡👊🏻🙈🤣
My hubby can't stand her. He says she makes him feel physically sick, and I've only shown him one vid. And described two others he flatly refused to watch. When he's feeling randy and I 'have a headache'. I say 'Imagine I'm that sweaty Laura Belbin. Mmmmm sexy. Do I smell good' and he goes from rock to floppy in less than a second

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So bored of her constantly taking the piss outta ppl with her stupid comparisons.. not remotely funny.. very boring now. I think she’s really struggling for content. Nobody cares about that Easter hat.

Reactions: 8
I didn't get the "outtake" she posted on stories the other day, where she dived down when the neighbour apparently appeared. Surely her neighbour has seen her making a tit of herself in her back garden countless times by now? Plus the neighbour (and most of her town) will see her in all her glory on her posts anyway?!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she filters before she puts up and don’t want anyone to see the real thing 😂

I didn't get the "outtake" she posted on stories the other day, where she dived down when the neighbour apparently appeared. Surely her neighbour has seen her making a tit of herself in her back garden countless times by now? Plus the neighbour (and most of her town) will see her in all her glory on her posts anyway?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t normally comment on this thread but just had to come on - I was reading a post on fb about people they would like to see on Strictly and someone suggested Laura. I just can’t 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her new video 🤢🤢 close up of her shaving rash 🤮 then close up of her very spotty arse!!!!! How do you get a spotty arse???? And that room she’s in bleeping TIDY UP YOU LAZY DISGUSTING witch!!! We all have our moments when we leave the cleaning up as we might be dealing with other things but we don’t put it all over social media trying to normalise it!!!! grow the duck up and act responsibly for you kids for gods sake!!

Reactions: 5
How does anyone find someone intentionally tripping over a shoe remotely funny? I watch her videos and cringe 😬 There’s no originality or authenticity. She actually bores me now, and is so predictable.

Reactions: 9
Some of her content seems to have a good message buried deep in there that women shouldn’t adhere to societies beauty standards, but she totally fails on the delivery in an attempt to shock/disgust and it’s all become so false and bleeping odd to watch.

Part of me thinks it’s clever marketing at this point and she’s not this disgusting, grubby, smelly, thrushy woman she portrays herself to be but it’s all just a character to remain relatable on Instagram.

She has to have *something* to stand out from other influencers waffling on about the pressure society puts on woman to look beautiful and mental health. If she was ‘too clean’ and ‘maintained’ she’d just blend in with all the others preaching about MH / womens beauty standards.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.