Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or do her last couple of posts seeming more rambling and manic than usual??
Yep she’s rambling as she’s got nothing to offer. She needs to get off social media and support her husband and kids because wow that’ll need it if both parents have mental health issues!! I mean he apparently stopped everything to look after her and the kids I think it’s her turn to step up and be an adult!!! I’m ducking sick of families like this on Instagram thinking it’s ok to put their lives for all to see. Social services would be all over them and rightly so. She’s clearly not getting the help she needs which is PUT DOWN YOUR bleeping PHONE AND HELP YOUR FAMILY!!!!! And like duck are ppl messaging you saying they love you duck OFF
sorry but rant over! She boils my piss

Reactions: 12
I can't get over how dirty she is. even when I've been super unwell and unable to leave my bed for days, I don't think I've been as dirty as her.
it also makes me wonder if her kids are clean? I mean, we all know about the bum worm thing it's fine if it happens once, but it's happened multiple times. they probably have no sense of hygiene. I doubt they even brush their teeth regularly.
whilst I don't doubt laura loves her kids, she's not in the least bit maternal. actually, shes a terrible moyher. those boys are growing up in such a chaotic environment, its not going to end well for them.

Reactions: 10
So she doesn’t work … how can she afford house renovations, holidays to the North Pole, nails done, tattoos, going into asda to spend a “tit load of money” honestly it baffles me!

I will also second the MH point, it seems for these influenzas that it’s almost fashionable to say you’re suffering from mental health issues. Whilst in the real world those who are really suffering are not filming themselves 24/7 for insta.

Reactions: 9
It’s funny isn’t it because I doubt myself even now, sat here having a cheeky 15 mins scrolling Tattle on a Sunday morning. But d’ya know what my kids are all happy, healthy, clean, well-adjusted kids. We’ll be off out to do Pafkrun in 30 mins, we’ll all shower when we get home, and I’ll make a banging Sunday roast later. All of our mental health is good (we ain’t perfect, but yanno). If for one second I had significant concerns about my family’s wellbeing I’d focus on us 100% and get the hell off social media.

As it is I’m quite comfortable with my Tattle time; it’s no different to watching a bit of TV first thing (husband is watching Match of the Day) and it never comes before my families well-being.

How she can spend so much time prattling to strangers on the internet and not be cognisant of the impact it’s having on her husband and kids, I’ll never know. Laura you’re husband is cracking under the strain of your addiction to taking about yourself, and you are doing your kids untold emotional damage. Put your bleeping phone down.

Reactions: 15
If she doesn't work, why is her home so untidy and grotty 🤮 those stories of her home are rank. What does she do all day?

I grew up in a scruffy home and it bothers you.

What is she classing as a breakdown though? For me breakdown is a word I would reserve for the most extreme cases… a bit like only saying I have flu if I actually have flu not just a bad cold or only saying I have OCD if I’ve been diagnosed rather than just particular about cleanliness or repeating tasks. Any mental health crisis is serious without a doubt and help should always be sought out but she strikes me as someone who just magnifies everything. Her husband probably just needs a bloody good break away from her and her phone constantly recording every damn thing they do!

If she doesn't work, why is her home so untidy and grotty 🤮 those stories of her home are rank. What does she do all day?

I grew up in a scruffy home and it bothers you.
Same… I grew up with a mum who just didn’t do housework and it really bothered me.

Reactions: 10
Same… I grew up with a mum who just didn’t do housework and it really bothered me.
I'm the opposite and get very stressed out when things aren't tidy. I'm not a perfectionist with cleaning though but definitely prefer my environment to feel clean.

When my mum comes round, I tidy up after her. She'll eat crisps and throw the packet onto the carpet. The other day she took tags off a new top and left them all over my bathroom floor. It's disrespectful and untidy. I hate it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those last few stories were a few mins of my life I’ll never get back .. she’s just rambling &not making much sense .. and basically wasting her life on the gram !!!

Reactions: 5
I quote ‘we’ve become so good at putting ourselves at the bottom of the pile’ errrrr no Laura YOUVE put your kids and husband at the bottom of the pile whilst you parade yourself on Instagram for adoration!!!! You don’t help people with your wisdom YOU TALK ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOTHING BUT YOURSELF. Most accounts who have a medical problem or have a specific issue use their platform for awareness! No not Laura she NEEDS ppl to like her which shows big red flags to me. Again I’ll say it loud and clear PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND BE A FAMILY. Seriously someone needs to step in and quick. Stop being fake and get off social media!!!

I'm the opposite and get very stressed out when things aren't tidy. I'm not a perfectionist with cleaning though but definitely prefer my environment to feel clean.

When my mum comes round, I tidy up after her. She'll eat crisps and throw the packet onto the carpet. The other day she took tags off a new top and left them all over my bathroom floor. It's disrespectful and untidy. I hate it.
Yes! My mum has my kids on the odd day for me while I work… I swear she makes more mess than the kids 🙈. There will be sugar on the side from making a cuppa and the tea bag dumped on the side even though the bin is there. Always oil splattered everywhere from making dinner! I don’t say a word as I respect she has my kids I would feel very guilty as she does me that favour and I don’t want to upset her but if I spill sugar I instantly sweep it up and put it in the bin or give the hob a quick wipe with a piece of kitchen roll if oil has spat. It’s like she is blind to it???

Reactions: 2
So she doesn’t work … how can she afford house renovations, holidays to the North Pole, nails done, tattoos, going into asda to spend a “tit load of money” honestly it baffles me!

I will also second the MH point, it seems for these influenzas that it’s almost fashionable to say you’re suffering from mental health issues. Whilst in the real world those who are really suffering are not filming themselves 24/7 for insta.
I thought the same thing....where is the money coming from for all this when lots are struggling. She has no concept of humility and just flaunts the money spending without a thought for those struggling to heat their house or pay bills. Some people would be grateful to have carpet in their cardboard box on the streets......fake as F@@k it all about her.

Maybe the money is what tipped poor Steve over the edge.....the heating bill will be huge too if she can afford to prance about half naked as usual 🤮

Reactions: 5
i totally agree. mental health seems to have become simply the latest "trend" - a fashionable bandwagon that influenzas have jumped on, seemingly replacing the super popular body positivity bandwagon that influenzas were previously promoting. it's become the latest "thing" to be sufferering with mental health problems, and going to therapy - to the point that having a therapist seems to have become the latest craze and must-have accessory. while i fully encourage the idea of normalising therapy and eliminating the stigma surrounding mental illness and mental health difficulties, none of these influenzas have to endure the obstacles and waiting lists involved in accessing desperately-needed and hugely underfunded NHS therapy, because they simply pay privately, and - luckily for them - the overwhelming majority are not suffering from mental illnesses and have absolutely no understanding of how debilitating and serious such illnesses can be. they are people who use the term "depression" to refer to the totally normal emotion of sadness when they have a bad day, or claim their latest worries about losing followers is a full-blown anxiety disorder, as opposed to totally normal everyday emotions which everyone experiences!

it's like the way the term "trauma" has become so overuse, almost to the point where its original meaning is lost, because the way it's used so casually to describe any minor misfortune or inconvenience, thus minimising the experiences of people who have genuinely suffered traumatic experiences. as you say, those who are genuinely suffering from mental illness do not prioritise filming themselves crying or having panic attacks, and immediately sharing it on SM. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i totally agree. mental health seems to have become simply the latest "trend" - a fashionable bandwagon that influenzas have jumped on, seemingly replacing the super popular body positivity bandwagon that influenzas were previously promoting. it's become the latest "thing" to be sufferering with mental health problems, and going to therapy - to the point that having a therapist seems to have become the latest craze and must-have accessory. while i fully encourage the idea of normalising therapy and eliminating the stigma surrounding mental illness and mental health difficulties, none of these influenzas have to endure the obstacles and waiting lists involved in accessing desperately-needed and hugely underfunded NHS therapy, because they simply pay privately, and - luckily for them - the overwhelming majority are not suffering from mental illnesses and have absolutely no understanding of how debilitating and serious such illnesses can be. they are people who use the term "depression" to refer to the totally normal emotion of sadness when they have a bad day, or claim their latest worries about losing followers is a full-blown anxiety disorder, as opposed to totally normal everyday emotions which everyone experiences!

it's like the way the term "trauma" has become so overuse, almost to the point where its original meaning is lost, because the way it's used so casually to describe any minor misfortune or inconvenience, thus minimising the experiences of people who have genuinely suffered traumatic experiences. as you say, those who are genuinely suffering from mental illness do not prioritise filming themselves crying or having panic attacks, and immediately sharing it on SM. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's actually so unethical for a therapist to provide therapy where there is no problem of focus identified. This is the problem with paying Private, some of the therapists you'll find won't follow ethical codes because all they see is pound signs.

Reactions: 6
@Clairer86 absolutely, I also have BPD Aspergers bipolar and dyspraxia, last year I had a massive wobble and was slamming my head of everything to stop the noises screaming in my head , I stayed in bed for weeks, I didn't even want my adult kids to see me (18 and 21) , couldn't for a second think about filming it . She's likely a faker . The tattoos, piercing and horrible hair is just attention **look at me I'm so fukin kool and edgy now , fame has gone to her head . Social media make her this way. She's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I could not love what you said any more! Spot on! 👏🏼 ❤

Reactions: 3
It’s ok to show up smelling of hot bum ?? She’s fckin disgusting!!! Why is she proud of how dirty she is!! Get a wash!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her and her friend are equally as mank. Imagine posting that you smell ? You have children for goodness sake. Apparently, you’re in the cool gang because you can shout minge and c*nt every 5 minutes. Just crass. Have a shower

Reactions: 8
Her and her friend are equally as mank. Imagine posting that you smell ? You have children for goodness sake. Apparently, you’re in the cool gang because you can shout minge and c*nt every 5 minutes. Just crass. Have a shower
I was ranting to my partner about this earlier. the amount of mummy influencers who think they're the tit because they act as though they hate their kids is ridiculous. if you hate kids so much then don't bleeping have them. you're not special for talking about how you count down the minutes until your kids go to bed. you're just sad and embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.