Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim & Grimmer, grotty & grottier, makes herself look fatter & spottier (for likes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I’ve lost count of the number of times I have wondered why a brand would want to be associated with a certain influencer.
Honestly it baffles me!
I assume its the "all publicity is good publicity" logic.

Reactions: 2
Now asking about doing a live… anyone else just feel she is getting more and more desperate for attention and adulation… for some people social media really is their everything, it’s sad!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen a TikTok she posted about having a breakdown and panic attacks because she’s traumatised, why is she traumatised does anyone know, has she ever said why, I’m curious 🧐

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a TikTok she posted about having a breakdown and panic attacks because she’s traumatised, why is she traumatised does anyone know, has she ever said why, I’m curious 🧐
She didn't get enough likes?
Attention?
She wants more attention so she gets more likes?
Some people gave her attention but didn't like her?
Content?

*Just my guesses!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every single time a company uses her to endorse their product, or she promotes a product or item that she’s bought from a company, it completely turns me off the brand and I can’t bring myself to use it. Anything that is associated with that repulsive creature is not something I want to be using, wearing or buying. It’s a real shame because things like Bloody Mary metal for example, I absolutely loved before she hopped on the alternative bandwagon. Now I don’t even want to look at my BMM jewellery, never mind wear it because she has a couple of the rings I also own. Every time I look at it, I picture her pasty, greasy face and slimy teeth and it grosses me right out! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Now asking about doing a live… anyone else just feel she is getting more and more desperate for attention and adulation… for some people social media really is their everything, it’s sad!
Her level of engagement will just keep dropping . She’s had her day .. she’s gross now & not funny. These eer influencers that used to get lots & lots of likes etc .. when it drops they just get desperate.. which is even more off putting.

Reactions: 7
So Steve has had a 'little breakdown' of his own as she put it. Two young kids, at least one with with anxiety issues, a new dog that lacks training, working and studying and a wife constantly craving attention and help with revolting videos....what could possibly have caused it I wonder??!! Only a week or so ago she was bitching about the poor sod playing on his Xbox with his headphones on. So saying this about someone who's had his own mental health crisis is ok....hypocritical cow.

Reactions: 19
Condescending twit! Imagine if he called one of her episodes a ‘little breakdown’ she would go insane.

Doesn’t like it when she isn’t the centre of attention I bet.

Reactions: 19
So Steve has had a 'little breakdown' of his own as she put it. Two young kids, at least one with with anxiety issues, a new dog that lacks training, working and studying and a wife constantly craving attention and help with revolting videos....what could possibly have caused it I wonder??!! Only a week or so ago she was bitching about the poor sod playing on his Xbox with his headphones on. So saying this about someone who's had his own mental health crisis is ok....hypocritical cow.
Can we also add they live in an absolute cesspit , considering she appears to be a stay at home ma. She would drive anyone to mental health issues the way she apparently runs a household.

Her ‘advert’ for wild reminded me on a bargain bin chavvy version of Russell Kane in character. Sorry Russell

Reactions: 4
Condescending twit! Imagine if he called one of her episodes a ‘little breakdown’ she would go insane.

Doesn’t like it when she isn’t the centre of attention I bet.
so steve has had a "little breakdown"? hardly surprising, but the way she's phrased that caption seems to massively minimise whatever he is struggling with in comparison to her own repeated claims of trauma and panic attacks and debilitating depression and anxiety and crying and loneliness and being "completely broken" with the endless - almost daily - reminders that she is "plagued with trauma" yet - despite claiming that raising awareness of mental illness is important, she only ever drops hints about her apparent "trauma" and never even vaguely explains even the very basics of what caused,or contributed to, her mental health struggles - just the reminder that she pays for private EMDR therapy to help her work thru the flashbacks and trauma.tbh, "trauma" has just become a word massively overused buzzword - especially on social media - to refer to any minor inconvenience, so whatever she experienced and is labeling as "trauma" could be literally anything. it's still no excuse to write a post about her husband's current mental health struggles which is underpinned by how much worse it has been for HER.

Reactions: 13
She looks like a used tampon in that wild advert..!
I can safely say I have suffered with trauma myself, and I’m not afraid to admit it.. I was in a very violent and abusive relationship.. I now have CPTSD.. I admit that as that’s part of healing.. talking about it and being open. She likes the attention these words give her.. she goes in about being blunt and open but that’s the last thing she is. Put your phone down, support your husband and family and stop pissing about!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"I've asked his permission" aye sure you have. I bet your "asking for permission" was more like "Steve, I'm telling everyone you've had a breakdown. I need content"

Reactions: 17
Stop the press Steve has had a breakdown!!!! I'm not bleeping surprised the poor sod has had one to be honest, I'd have a breakdown if I had to photograph my other half rolling around in dog tit for likes!!! When will she see this is down to her and her attention seeking behaviour!

Reactions: 18
I’m calling bullshit!!!!!! Sorry but I don’t believe a word of it. He was a key worker in the pandemic??? I thought he was a mortgage adviser??? And he got alot of abuse??? So why didn’t she use that as content at the time?? So they’ve both had breakdowns and bought another dog into the picture?? Social services would be all over her like a rash if this was true. Giving them support and making sure the boys are ok. She’s just sunk to a new level of low using this for content. Using the mental health badge just so anyone going against her will be labelled a ‘troll’. She emotionally blackmails anyone who questions her motives. My betting is that maybe Steve is her victim in all of this and he’s had enough.

The term 'breakdown' is so outdated and isn't often used in the mental health field anymore. Why does she insist on using it. It's got such negative and stigmatising connotations. People with mental health problems don't 'breakdown' they carry on despite experiencing a whole host of physical, cognitive and behavioural symptoms.

Also, I bought Wild and my god I smelt like a sweaty bastard with it on and immediately went back to my normal deodorants so she must smell absolutely rank if that's all she's using.

I'm still not over the tit nuggets photo.

• Haha
This attention seeking pair need to stfu. My grandad had a breakdown returning from Burma at the end of WW2 after the horrific things he’d been through. Not because he didn’t like some comments made about him boo boo.

They put themselves out there doing disgusting, pointless bullshit on videos for likes and then have a ‘breakdown’ 🙄

Honestly the self pity and neediness is sick. Get yourselves off social media, stop putting your need for attention over the lives of your sons and get a proper job that might give you some self esteem.

I can’t look at her sweaty, filthy, face it’s nauseating.
As for him, I’ve never seen anyone as gormless looking as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah if both of you have had ‘breakdowns’ (agreed, no medical professional uses that word now). Sorry, his was only a “small” one. Then you need to get off the internet.

Focus on yourselves, your kids, your relationship. Not doing whatever the duck she’s doing on Instagram.

That’s why I don’t believe a word. It’s all buzzwords and a good stick to beat people with it they’re not completely complimentary to her. “Waa waa don’t troll me. I’ve had a breakdown. #bekind”. Whilst simultaneously ripping other women to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to like her photo comparison bits.. the first few times they were amusing. Now , agreeing with the rest , it’s rank. The overexposure of everything is overwhelming. Not just the body but the private family stuff too. Trying to normalise poor hygiene and slovenliness. We ain’t all like that dear and on days like that we don’t get our other half’s to take a shot of your arse crack for the internet. For the sake of your kids just stop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.