Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrating family time in Ibiza with cringey dance moves. When they look back on this holiday they will remember the time they spent together and the special memories they made…oh wait….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg the reel…. The reel…..

where does she get her confidence from?! I’m struggling to see where.

the outfit
The song
The dance moves

oh god I’m so embarrassed for her

• Sick
Reactions: 7

the outfit
The song
The dance moves

Shes done a soaf special and affiliate linked her set. I think its from Shein. Which is disgusting.
Fair enough is that's what you can afford but trying to profit off slave labour? Nah.
Very supportive of women eh?

Attachments

Reactions: 4

the outfit
The song
The dance moves

It's the description that gets to me, she's celebrating the kids going to kids club......AGAIN

Reactions: 3
I'm gobsmacked. Poor mites. Yes they might enjoy it but I'm sure they'd also enjoy the family time and attention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The caption should read.

“when you go on a family holiday, take your kids out of school but shove them in holiday kids club 99% of the time so you and your full husband can sit and read books and be dull miserable dullards together....”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The caption should read.

“when you go on a family holiday, take your kids out of school but shove them in holiday kids club 99% of the time so you and your full husband can sit and read books and be dull miserable dullards together....”

Profiting off slave labour now. When you think they can't possibly get any worse.

Profiting off slave labour now. When you think they can't possibly get any worse.
Immoral clothing brand aside…

I think she thinks she’s fancy nancy with this co-ord but she’s wearing it ALL WRONG. Pull it up 3 inches, sort the hair out.

a 2021 outfit on someone stuck in 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The caption should read.

"Model's" own" .... er no.

• Haha
For a 'social media break' and 'family time abroad'...They've spent a LOT of time on Instgram. I think she's now got to the point where she CRAVES the social media attention now. No going back now, she's a full time Insta hun.

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling Sian has Callum’s account on her phone. He just post/repost things and I think “hmm is that you Sian.” Like the whole grumpy dad thing with the ice cream and just now the Disney family thing. I could be wrong…

The caption should read.

This is awful.
My eyes! My eyes!

Why is this skirt so low?! This is awful.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling Sian has Callum’s account on her phone. He just post/repost things and I think “hmm is that you Sian.” Like the whole grumpy dad thing with the ice cream and just now the Disney family thing. I could be wrong…
Nah I think thats all him. Hes been bitten by the attention bug.

Reactions: 2
What the actual fuckery is that reel. Sian, no one has worn skirts that low since Britney & Christina were fighting it out in the charts. I’m embarrassed for you. You look an absolute state.

Let’s hope your insta has been deactivated or died a death by the time your girls have social media and they get to read how buzzed you were dumping them in kids club so you could read a book. Not like you don’t get enough time to do that at home is it, we know how hard you have it working 2 days a week.

Nah I think thats all him. Hes been bitten by the attention bug.
He’s just as cringe as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now she's posting Gousto links without making clear that she will get £15 for each person that signs up. GAH I really do dislike her.

Is it just me or is her content a bit hodgepodge atm?

Pick a theme!
Are you on holiday, dumping your kids at every opportunity like normal or are you a walking affiliate link?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is her content a bit hodgepodge atm?

Pick a theme!
Are you on holiday, dumping your kids at every opportunity like normal or are you a walking affiliate link?
I think she’s realised she can make money off her followers now and that’s all she’s interested in. She used to have genuine content which people liked to see (even if annoying) but now she doesn’t even hide the fact that she treats her followers as her money maker. Too many affiliate links now. She’s going to lose followers fast.

Holy tit I actually just threw up in my mouth…that reel!! What the actual fuckety duck cringey tit is it even meant to be?? Sian you are painful to watch! Watching you is like running your nails down a chalk board! But laughable at the same time.
Honestly…if she was my mum I would be busting to get to that kids club, as I would be too embarrassed to claim her as mine! Does that woman have no shame? Like, does she not even posses one ounce of dignity? Ughhh I Hate this couple with a capital H!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.