Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now we are back with endless affiliate links (Debbie desperate for money earning referrals) and looking At buying a load more clothes again…

oh and dont forget another DIsneyland Paris trip to squeeze in before Xmas.
But she feels sooo bad buying things for herself.... 🙄

Reactions: 1
So December in DLP? So from May 2020 to Feb 2021 her ten (10!) holidays are:

Cornwall. (May)
Isle of Wight (July)
Disney Cruise (July)
DLP (August)
Disney Cruise (September)
Ibiza (October)
DLP (December)
Disney World (January)
Disney World (February
Disney Cruise (February)

Must be some very strict budgeting! And November will be really difficult for her: no holiday.

Reactions: 4
I don't remember the last day

Stuff like this makes me think she will keep her nursing pin by doing the bate minimum shifts so they can up sticks and move over to FL once the girls are at uni. Sooner if she can.
I've seen her post about this before I think.

What does this mean? How could she move?

i don’t think it’s as easy as you’d think. I’m sure british education for nursing isn’t a direct translation.
A colleague of mine is doing it now, you have to find a sponser hospital. When you get there they will put you through any additional training but its harder to be a nurse here then it is over there. Our nursing education system is far superior.

I've seen her post about this before I think.

What does this mean? How could she move?
Its just a hunch. Nursing is one of the jobs you can immigrate to america on. You have to do so many hours to keep your pin number that allows you to be a nurse (spoiler, i am one 😅)
So its a hunch but i think at some point, she will talk about moving over there. I have no doubt that if it wasnt for the kids, she would already be trying to live "closer to the magic".

Screenshot_20211025_201810.jpg

This weirds me out. Someone you've just met congratulating you so publicly.

Never seen her post anything about any friend she's known for over a year. Does she have any? Actual real life mates I mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A colleague of mine is doing it now, you have to find a sponser hospital. When you get there they will put you through any additional training but its harder to be a nurse here then it is over there. Our nursing education system is far superior.

Its just a hunch. Nursing is one of the jobs you can immigrate to america on. You have to do so many hours to keep your pin number that allows you to be a nurse (spoiler, i am one 😅)
So its a hunch but i think at some point, she will talk about moving over there. I have no doubt that if it wasnt for the kids, she would already be trying to live "closer to the magic".

View attachment 828480

This weirds me out. Someone you've just met congratulating you so publicly.

Never seen her post anything about any friend she's known for over a year. Does she have any? Actual real life mates I mean?
This is bizarre…she’s so proud of him? And she only knew him a few weeks…I’m assuming she met him briefly at the 50th maybe? And now she thinks she’s his mum or something? So proud of him 😐

I think this is the couple they went pumpkin picking with. Then back to their house to get in their hot tub and drink...
These were two separate groups of people. They spent the morning pumpkin picking with a young couple who were internet strangers. They went back to a real-life friends’ house to get absolutely hammered in a hot tub whilst their children ran around in the garden.

And the pumpkin picking they went to is notoriously expensive. Not somewhere you would go if you were on a strict budget.

Reactions: 3
These were two separate groups of people. They spent the morning pumpkin picking with a young couple who were internet strangers. They went back to a real-life friends’ house to get absolutely hammered in a hot tub whilst their children ran around in the garden.

And the pumpkin picking they went to is notoriously expensive. Not somewhere you would go if you were on a strict budget.

I call bullshit. They dont have real life friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

You have to pay to pick pumpkins? Places round here are free and you just pay for the pumpkins….

You have to pay to pick pumpkins? Places round here are free and you just pay for the pumpkins….
There’s a lot of places around where you go to an event type thing. There’s carnival rides, photo ops etc and buying a pumpkin is optional.

It’s got Shart and Dullum written all over it!

• Haha
The attraction they visited is tagged as the location in the posts. Have a look at the Tripadvisor reviews of people visiting for Halloween to see how expensive it is.

Ahh more clothing purchased and plugging for money again, indicated £15 credit, but weirdly didn’t use the affiliate wording on this post despite using it constantly the other day…

careful budgeting eh…or undiagnosed spending addiction

Ahh more clothing purchased and plugging for money again, indicated £15 credit, but weirdly didn’t use the affiliate wording on this post despite using it constantly the other day…

careful budgeting eh…or undiagnosed spending addiction
It just gets worse!

I'm glad I unfollowed a while back, the updates on here are far more entertaining!

• Haha
Does she not realise how ridiculous she looks when she says something like she feels bad buying stuff for herself but then literally floods us with stories of her brand new things? She literally paid £10 for “a stylist” to select clothes for her. Is that budgeting?

What’s with the tongue sticking out??? Sophie Brown has been doing it lately too. I’m guessing they think it looks cute.Just looks stupid !!!!
Didn't she get it done just before her holiday? Does she go bleach her hair instead of using violet shampoo?

I dont know where she goes but bleaching and cuts for women cost £50+ (midland prices before everyone down south tells me its a million pound plus haha)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.