Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she get it done just before her holiday? Does she go bleach her hair instead of using violet shampoo?

I dont know where she goes but bleaching and cuts for women cost £50+ (midland prices before everyone down south tells me its a million pound plus haha)

Does she not realise how ridiculous she looks when she says something like she feels bad buying stuff for herself but then literally floods us with stories of her brand new things? She literally paid £10 for “a stylist” to select clothes for her. Is that budgeting?
She doesn’t budget. It’s a total myth, she can go on about this all she wants, but spending seems pretty frivolous to me.

this isn’t living on a budget…(that’s Natalie Jane see other thread)

it’s just planning on how you spend a tit load of money. Maybe she’s realised she should just stop trying to be relatable to people who Barely scrape by month to month and just be the brag artists they know they are.

She needs to be careful with holiday number 278 during the pandemic coming up soon

Reactions: 5
She needs to be careful with holiday number 278 during the pandemic coming up soon
She won't give a tit. Her kids could be ill and she will still drag them into the car and force them to DLP.
Probably secretly hoping they get so ill she can film a crisis. Bit of drama to spice up the slog.
And he will happily film it all with a dumb look on his face and a thumbs up.

Reactions: 4
Didn't she get it done just before her holiday? Does she go bleach her hair instead of using violet shampoo?

I dont know where she goes but bleaching and cuts for women cost £50+ (midland prices before everyone down south tells me its a million pound plus haha)
Hair and nails were done before holiday!

couldn’t possibly drive the less than 2 hours to Heathrow on the day.

where will it be this time?

premier inn?! Ooooh noooooo

sofitel or Hilton will suit their budget nicely
The Premier Inn is £29.50 for my dates next year. Snapped that up!! I’m sure they’ll stay at the Hilton Garden for those runway views

Reactions: 2
I can’t even cope with her latest story! I just said ‘stop it’ out loud 😂 can’t remember the last time you had a shopping day Sian?! We all can cause you document it every bleeping time! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Haul will be on the weekly vlog”

Do people really watch videos of what middle-aged women buy in primark, M&S and next? Although I’m definitely calling my next 12 pack of primark pants a “haul”.

• Haha
Let us remind you sian…

your last shopping day was when you blew £140 online at the disney store which was the same week you blew a load of money on new clothes (apparently thrifting)

Quite the sizeable budget you have

imagine how many more holidays you could go on if you stopped all this spending…

all they do is spend. And all they want is freebies and all they do is complain to get money of or freebies it’s just pure greed.

Reactions: 3
She asked her 11.4k followers if they can use someone else DLP AP to see if one of the xmas dates they want is free. The entitlement of some people is unreal?

She just sees people as a way to serve herself. If your not useful, your not welcome. And all feedback or criticism can get in the bin.

Reactions: 1
She asked her 11.4k followers if they can use someone else DLP AP to see if one of the xmas dates they want is free. The entitlement of some people is unreal?

She just sees people as a way to serve herself. If your not useful, your not welcome. And all feedback or criticism can get in the bin.
don’t forget smugness

Ahh why not blow another £50 at M&S on some clothes?

few more treats for Halloween? Why not

All carefully budgeted for on our low earnings…

And normal life resumes again - Knapp’s planning holiday 75 of this year

I can’t even cope with her latest story! I just said ‘stop it’ out loud 😂 can’t remember the last time you had a shopping day Sian?! We all can cause you document it every bleeping time! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg this was actually me. I laughed out loud and could not believe my eyes. I shouted “IS SHE FOR REAL?” I’m sure you all heard me 😂

Also if she just wrote that cos she knew we’d pick up on it here, then more fool her because her other followers are going to think she’s a right idiot now. She really insults their intelligence as though they wouldn’t remember.

I'm guessing they can't get the reservations they need for the Dec DLP trip. I think for Magic Plus and Infinity all weekends are now gone now till New Year

I'm guessing they can't get the reservations they need for the Dec DLP trip. I think for Magic Plus and Infinity all weekends are now gone now till New Year
Surely it doesn’t matter? Their children’s headmistress is very understanding about taking them out of school. I’m sure the school will be fine with them being taken out of school for holidays in October, December, and February… and probably April and June/July too.

• Haha
Surely it doesn’t matter? Their children’s headmistress is very understanding about taking them out of school. I’m sure the school will be fine with them being taken out of school for holidays in October, December, and February… and probably April and June/July too.
ill put money on it that she would be home schooling them if she had her way…
(I bet she takes inspiration from Florida mum ‘friends’)
Then she wouldn’t have to worry about when they go away either

No way is she ever doing anything as out there as homeschooling or moving abroad.

When it comes down to it her and Callum are very very conventional, unadventurous, middle-class, middle of the road people. Standard jobs, two kids, dog, new build in a market town near their parents where they grew up and went to school. They shop in M&S, Next, Primark, and Waitrose. Even their (many, many) holiday destinations are run of the mill: Disney, Cornwall, Isle of Wight, DLP. Just now they considered going on a road-trip across Europe but when on a 10 day all-inclusive to Spain instead. She enjoys a Starbucks or a costa and particularly likes a PSL.

None of this is bad, it just isn’t particularly exciting or special. Perhaps it is why she’s so clearly been searching for a “unique” identity for so long… first the mummy blogger, then the year-long spending ban, now the “Disney obsessive” vlogger.

No way is she ever doing anything as out there as homeschooling or moving abroad.

When it comes down to it her and Callum are very very conventional, unadventurous, middle-class, middle of the road people. Standard jobs, two kids, dog, new build in a market town near their parents where they grew up and went to school. They shop in M&S, Next, Primark, and Waitrose. Even their (many, many) holiday destinations are run of the mill: Disney, Cornwall, Isle of Wight, DLP. Just now they considered going on a road-trip across Europe but when on a 10 day all-inclusive to Spain instead. She enjoys a Starbucks or a costa and particularly likes a PSL.

None of this is bad, it just isn’t particularly exciting or special. Perhaps it is why she’s so clearly been searching for a “unique” identity for so long… first the mummy blogger, then the year-long spending ban, now the “Disney obsessive” vlogger.
You have a point. Even down to the animal print. Shes all talk no action really.

Tall, thin, blonde, white, likes PSL and alcohol fueled all inclusive holidays.

I wonder if she likes true crime like all the rest of us basic white beeches? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.