Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she seem hella childish?
Like shes a 14 year old mind in a grown ass womans body?

You know how teenagers have no sense about consequences, their effect on others, what should/shouldn't be shared online. Inability to take feedback or critique.

Is this what posh twats are like? You never have to work hard so you never grow up?

Reactions: 5
OH FOR THE LOVE OF… Does she understand the purpose of affiliate links? You don’t make an affiliate link for everything you see and like online. You get the product and use it and showcase it to us and then get us to buy it on an affiliate link. She hasn’t bought any of those advent calendars…wtf is she doing? Literally just trying to make money by any means necessary now and it’s going to be really hacking her followers off to see so many affiliate links just tossed about.
Christ on a bike. She’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 6
Shes shopping on her family reconnection holiday. Why is nobody suprised?

The affliate links are horrific. Its not even like you cant tell where shes looking...

Very greedy family aren't they?

Reactions: 1
Remember when as a kid you’d go through the Argos book and mark off things you want. That’s Sian, except she makes affiliate links instead of just making a list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when as a kid you’d go through the Argos book and mark off things you want. That’s Sian, except she makes affiliate links instead of just making a list 😂
My boys still do that! One has circled a ride on mower... I have no idea if its the 4 year old or the 6 year old. Either is likely

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s obviously cherishing that family time, posting tik toks on her stories. And those are just the “favourites”. She is addicted to her phone.

She’s obviously cherishing that family time, posting tik toks on her stories. And those are just the “favourites”. She is addicted to her phone.
As if one of her tik tok reposts is about being at work all week! She barely works!

She doesn't know what a hard weeks work is!

The latest pics on Instagram, was the resort having some sort of Shakira inspired poolside dance competition because I cant think of any other reason a grown woman would be wearing that outfit.

The latest pics on Instagram, was the resort having some sort of Shakira inspired poolside dance competition because I cant think of any other reason a grown woman would be wearing that outfit.
Or why she would be standing like that! She again looks deranged!

Reactions: 2
Heaven forbid that Princess Sian has to wait in a cue at customs 🙄
Surely not! How dare they!

Its almost like she should be thankful she could even get away given that many people have lost their jobs, homes and loved ones in the last 18 months.

But then again, you can't polish a turd.

Also I don't think the magnet from wherever you go is a special thing
Just about everyone i know does this.....

Reactions: 4
Also I don't think the magnet from wherever you go is a special thing
Just about everyone i know does this.....
nope, I don’t waste my money on shite like that.The most important thing to me with any holidays is family time as that’s where the memories sit, it’s why I don’t Vlog or story (aside from not having many folllowers!) but also not in a house full of cheap tat - and definitely not a fridge covered in magnets 😂😂😂

OH FOR THE LOVE OF… Does she understand the purpose of affiliate links? You don’t make an affiliate link for everything you see and like online. You get the product and use it and showcase it to us and then get us to buy it on an affiliate link. She hasn’t bought any of those advent calendars…wtf is she doing? Literally just trying to make money by any means necessary now and it’s going to be really hacking her followers off to see so many affiliate links just tossed about.
Christ on a bike. She’s lost the plot.
that’s because she’s using a referral code to generate money, if you look at the links they aren’t the direct links, shes monetising that if anyone clicks through and buys any of that random crap shes linking..
Although I thought it was a travel/disney account, rather than a ‘plug and affiliate link everything to try and make money in utter desperation’ account

Reactions: 2
Do you think that she shut the shop of her own accord? Or maybe it was causing arguements in the home? Or maybe it didn't make any money at all?

It doesn't seem like her to stop doing somthing that got her money and more attention? Considering she doesn't want to be a nurse anymore either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.