Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S: “Callum, I can’t believe you haven’t started reposting everything my new friends have tagged me in to your Insta. when were home you’re grounded”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the Vlog,

They say Dog went to Cs brothers. No mention of the girls. Lets hope that's a positive and she values their privacy more.

Callums hair cut resembles something from the early 00s. The fade is terrible and Sian goes and gets her face waxed and tinted for the big night. Spends more money on Starbucks and buys shoes.

In london they went for "a quick bite" and ended up in Starbucks of all the places! London is bomb ass for food, even quick food but they chose Starbucks!?

They get there for 6.30pm and theres Ears bloody everywhere. She films the whole show. The whole 20 min thing.

As we thought about the event, there seems to be efforts in parts but it looks a bit hodgepodge and bits here and there. The decor isnt very cohesive. Perhaps the venue was too big? They weren't willing to shell out to deck out the whole place properly? Just have a few instagramable spots?

Nobody else featured on her vlog so not sure if she spent less time with people than she implied on her stories?

The swag looked like office leftovers.

Funny thing is, at no point did she put #ad or #pr on her video. I'm not sure if the rules are different though.

Reactions: 7
I think Sian is quite pretty but she looks deranged in those pics. I guess the Disney obsession could be being played up for social media but still, comes off as a bit odd and ott!

Reactions: 3
Wow. That was quick. Only 48hrs after the Disney PR smug-fest she’s gone full on big-time influencer!

She has put up stories about the new firework show at Disney World to say that “normal” visitors to Disney will love it but that the real/proper/super-special Disney fans like her will find it disappointing for weird and spurious reasons. The subtext is if you like the new show you aren’t a real Disney fan because you don’t realise how amazing the previous firework show was. I’m not sure she could be more patronising if she tried.

Reactions: 10
Wow. That was quick. Only 48hrs after the Disney PR smug-fest she’s gone full on big-time influencer!

She has put up stories about the new firework show at Disney World to say that “normal” visitors to Disney will love it but that the real/proper/super-special Disney fans like her will find it disappointing for weird and spurious reasons. The subtext is if you like the new show you aren’t a real Disney fan because you don’t realise how amazing the previous firework show was. I’m not sure she could be more patronising if she tried.
I thought exactly the same thing. Proper Disney Park Fan Elitism!

Good lord. She obviously hasn't seen Wishes. The show that ran for a decade....

Happily Ever After was sponsered by Pandora. The sponsership ran out and didn't get renewed. Thus it ended.
She also says that she's never seen Illuminations.

I think she bought DVC on her 3rd trip a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how going for 3 years (pandemic not included) makes you a super special proper fan. She gets things wrong all the time about the parks. Not sure what street cred she thinks she can lord over us?

I guess when you’ve spent £28k on DVC, you think you’re better than people who go once every 5 years and stay in a villa 🤷🏻‍♀️
Villas are awesome for big groups, teenfaces, a loooong stay and if you need a base for when you buggar off to other cities in FL.
Only a fool would rag on a villa.

Last edited:
Good lord. She obviously hasn't seen Wishes. The show that ran for a decade....

Happily Ever After was sponsered by Pandora. The sponsership ran out and didn't get renewed. Thus it ended.
She also says that she's never seen Illuminations.

I think she bought DVC on her 3rd trip a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how going for 3 years (pandemic not included) makes you a super special proper fan. She gets things wrong all the time about the parks. Not sure what street cred she thinks she can lord over us?

Villas are awesome for big groups, teenfaces, a loooong stay and if you need a base for when you buggar off to other cities in FL.
Only a fool would rag on a villa.
Exactly, and also, make it a much more affordable holiday for most families. Resort snobbery is the worst.

What a complete snob. And she can shut up about normal visitors. Who the hell is she to tell people what they can like. I remember and have seen Wishes. illuminations. reflections of earth. The millennium celebration was awesome. Sorry Sian if you want to chat about Disney parks show some respect. We stay onsite but always value and ya know what we love it. I dont need to be told what type of WDW visitor I am thank you. Sums it up really. what a complete knob

On her Instagram bio she’s got “Next: 🇪🇸”…..does that mean she’s actually doing something NOT Disney related?! 😨😂 just a normal family holiday to Spain?! Surely not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep. Some all inclusive Tui place in Ibiza, quite the World adventurer.
It makes me laugh how all these Disney bloggers say they love travelling so much but then just go to WDW and DLP .. DLR or the Asian parks if they’re a bit more adventurous and then all inclusive holidays to Marbs if they’re feeling really wild !!

Reactions: 8
So within a 9 month period from June 2021 to March 2022 she has had or will have the following holidays:

Cornwall (June 2021)
Isle of Wight (July 2021)
Disney Cruise with family (July 2021)
DLP (August 2021)
Disney Cruise with strangers (September 2021)

Tui Ibiza (October 2021?)
Trip to Disney World (January 2022)
Family trip to Disney world (February/March 2022)

She’s rivalling Colleen Rooney for holidays! And all this is passed off as affordable as they “prioritise holidays”, “work to travel” and if other people did the same they would be able to afford it too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So within a 9 month period from June 2021 to March 2022 she has had or will have the following holidays:

Cornwall (June 2021)
Isle of Wight (July 2021)
Disney Cruise with family (July 2021)
DLP (August 2021)
Disney Cruise with strangers (September 2021)

Tui Ibiza (October 2021?)
Trip to Disney World (January 2022)
Family trip to Disney world (February/March 2022)

She’s rivalling Colleen Rooney for holidays! And all this is passed off as affordable as they “prioritise holidays”, “work to travel” and if other people did the same they would be able to afford it too.
Also mini meet ups in Wales with her other Instagram besties, when was Lego Land?
All through a Pandemic. As a Childrens Nurse working with high risk kiddos. And him a front line store manager.

As much as we bag on her I don't think Callums much better. We just don't see him brag as much as her.

Reactions: 4
Also mini meet ups in Wales with her other Instagram besties, when was Lego Land?
All through a Pandemic. As a Childrens Nurse working with high risk kiddos. And him a front line store manager.

As much as we bag on her I don't think Callums much better. We just don't see him brag as much as her.
And where do they get the annual leave for all of these holidays?! 🥲 not even gunna mention how they afford it cos we all know bank of mum & dad will be involved 🥲

And where do they get the annual leave for all of these holidays?! 🥲 not even gunna mention how they afford it cos we all know bank of mum & dad will be involved 🥲
You can be really sneaky with shift work. You offer to do the crap shifts and say work 5 days in a row and have 2 weeks off then 6 days when you get back. My guess is that cause he is the manager he makes his own rota. And nursing is good for flexible working. Hope that makes sense.

You can be really sneaky with shift work. You offer to do the crap shifts and say work 5 days in a row and have 2 weeks off then 6 days when you get back. My guess is that cause he is the manager he makes his own rota. And nursing is good for flexible working. Hope that makes sense.
Sian is only part time too isn’t she ? Guessing she can make her holiday longer by fitting it around her days off , and Gollum most likely does his own rotas and can decide when he’s in and when his days off are too - Waitrose and John Lewis also give every full time partner a 4 day weekend (called 4 day leisure) every month too with sat , sun , mon & tues off ! Or at least they did when I worked there at uni about 9 years ago so might have changed !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.