Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will easily manage getting the time off work. Working two long shifts a week as a nurse means you can quite easily get 7-10 between shifts on a regular basis.

It’s the cost that gets me. Cornwall sounds like a cheap holiday, as does the Isle of Wight but then you see the extremely plush accommodation they stayed in at peak times.

Reactions: 5
They will easily manage getting the time off work. Working two long shifts a week as a nurse means you can quite easily get 7-10 between shifts on a regular basis.

It’s the cost that gets me. Cornwall sounds like a cheap holiday, as does the Isle of Wight but then you see the extremely plush accommodation they stayed in at peak times.
Especially during Covid times too, the cost of holidaying to places such as Cornwall has skyrocketed 😅

Reactions: 1
Sian is only part time too isn’t she ? Guessing she can make her holiday longer by fitting it around her days off , and Gollum most likely does his own rotas and can decide when he’s in and when his days off are too - Waitrose and John Lewis also give every full time partner a 4 day weekend (called 4 day leisure) every month too with sat , sun , mon & tues off ! Or at least they did when I worked there at uni about 9 years ago so might have changed !
Gollum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For those wondering what hell looks like.
Sian and Amanda Holden in the same room.
Say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he's a store manager that's not bad money tbh, and if she's been a nurse for a while she'll be a higher band and nights/antisocial hours will bump it up. Plus overtime possibly. They probably make some money from social media now too. With all this being said I do suspect they've had family help if they lent them money for dvc. House deposit too perhaps...? Also, I don't think them making out others could afford their lifestyle by cutting back is very fair. Most families save for years to afford WDW and these Disney influencers act like going every year is a given.

Also mini meet ups in Wales with her other Instagram besties, when was Lego Land?
All through a Pandemic. As a Childrens Nurse working with high risk kiddos. And him a front line store manager.

As much as we bag on her I don't think Callums much better. We just don't see him brag as much as her.
An overnight stay in Cardiff with those friends when Welsh Covid rules were that you could not meet indoors. But then she’s flouted the rules from the start so shouldn’t be surprised.

An overnight stay in Cardiff with those friends when Welsh Covid rules were that you could not meet indoors. But then she’s flouted the rules from the start so shouldn’t be surprised.
And the DLP trip last summer, where she was all over members of another household when it still wasn't ok to hug anyone outside your immediate family. I couldn't hug my mum, she could hug some random insta mates. I think it was at that point I went from disliking her to hugely despising her. She was also very rude to cast members on that trip according to other tattlers. She also opted to stay in DLP instead of heading home when the rules changed, knowing she would have to quarantine on return meaning even more time away from the NHS which was on its knees at that point.

And the DLP trip last summer, where she was all over members of another household when it still wasn't ok to hug anyone outside your immediate family. I couldn't hug my mum, she could hug some random insta mates. I think it was at that point I went from disliking her to hugely despising her. She was also very rude to cast members on that trip according to other tattlers. She also opted to stay in DLP instead of heading home when the rules changed, knowing she would have to quarantine on return meaning even more time away from the NHS which was on its knees at that point.
That DLP trip was so suspect. A random night at the B&B hotel before staying at Villages Nature. It must have been added on at short notice to get over before France went on the red list!!

How much do we think she is stressing about the social media outage right now? No stories tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just remembered, on that summer 2020 DLP trip I am sure she said she had never been on Haunted Mansion or Pirates at WDW. How can such a super fan have never been on absolute classics?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That DLP trip was so suspect. A random night at the B&B hotel before staying at Villages Nature. It must have been added on at short notice to get over before France went on the red list!!
We got 24 hours notice about it going on the red list. So if you were there, you had 24 to get back. They decided to stay and quarentine for 14 days after.

Wasn't that when she was PISSED they made her take unpaid leave?

Reactions: 3
She also opted to stay in DLP instead of heading home when the rules changed, knowing she would have to quarantine on return meaning even more time away from the NHS which was on its knees at that point.
Not to defend her having to take unpaid leave due to quarantining after a risky holiday in the middle of a pandemic, but she’s a children’s intensive care nurse who was working on a ward at that time. Most children’s intensive care wards were actually fairly empty most of last year because children were so sheltered and isolated during the pandemic. That’s probably why she was so annoyed at having to take unpaid leave: she knew they didn’t really need her in.

I just remembered, on that summer 2020 DLP trip I am sure she said she had never been on Haunted Mansion or Pirates at WDW. How can such a super fan have never been on absolute classics?!?
Yes!! I remember that, that’s mad!! Goes to show how much of their day is messing about vlogging, being on IG, and meeting up with fake friends!

Fair enough if you didn't plaster all over social media loads of pics in scrubs by the ward doors through the pandemic wearing PPE to get people to comment how incredible you are.

To then keep breaking the rules, to deliberately take a trip you knew could land you in isolation etc etc, it just proves it is all for the gram, for views, likes and content. There is no integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair enough if you didn't plaster all over social media loads of pics in scrubs by the ward doors through the pandemic wearing PPE to get people to comment how incredible you are.

To then keep breaking the rules, to deliberately take a trip you knew could land you in isolation etc etc, it just proves it is all for the gram, for views, likes and content. There is no integrity.
But remember, her new job is a super special secret that nobody can be told. Shhh🤫

I'm fairly sure it cant be that hard to find out TBH.

But remember, her new job is a super special secret that nobody can be told. Shhh🤫

I'm fairly sure it cant be that hard to find out TBH.
She’s posted exactly what her new job is and what she does in the past. She’s even posted in her uniform for that job. But there was obviously an issue with her posting about her job so she’s been told not to post anything about it anymore for whatever reason.

This isn’t her pretending to be super special, it’s her bosses (quite rightly) telling her to separate her Instagram career from her real-life career.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted exactly what her new job is and what she does in the past. She’s even posted in her uniform for that job. But there was obviously an issue with her posting about her job so she’s been told not to post anything about it anymore for whatever reason.

This isn’t her pretending to be super special, it’s her bosses (quite rightly) telling her to separate her Instagram career from her real-life career.
Something to do with patient transport right?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.