Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how does she know that these people filming haven’t seen the show before. Perhaps they watched first time and filmed the second time I’m guilty of that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Good lord. She obviously hasn't seen Wishes. The show that ran for a decade....

Happily Ever After was sponsered by Pandora. The sponsership ran out and didn't get renewed. Thus it ended.
She also says that she's never seen Illuminations.

I think she bought DVC on her 3rd trip a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how going for 3 years (pandemic not included) makes you a super special proper fan. She gets things wrong all the time about the parks. Not sure what street cred she thinks she can lord over us?

Villas are awesome for big groups, teenfaces, a loooong stay and if you need a base for when you buggar off to other cities in FL.
Only a fool would rag on a villa.
That’s a huge long term price commitment only after 3 years..we’ve been going for 10 and still wouldn’t consider it

Reactions: 2
So interesting that within four days of her first Disney influencer PR event she has already belittled people who like the new firework show and people who film whilst holding their phones one foot higher than she (allegedly) holds hers. What tiny Disney thing is she going to use to passively aggressively assert her superiority next?

Reactions: 10
That’s a huge long term price commitment only after 3 years..we’ve been going for 10 and still wouldn’t consider it
I guess the Value of DVC is horses for courses. We have crunched the numbers and after buying resale we broke even after 3 trips, and even with dues will save £000’s each year. Especially with hotel prices increasing onsite. We’ve also been going for 10 years

So interesting that within four days of her first Disney influencer PR event she has already belittled people who like the new firework show and people who film whilst holding their phones one foot higher than she (allegedly) holds hers. What tiny Disney thing is she going to use to passively aggressively assert her superiority next?
She is deluded and so far removed from reality that it actually quite scary and sad.

Reactions: 6
Also how does she know that these people filming haven’t seen the show before. Perhaps they watched first time and filmed the second time I’m guilty of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. It could also have been a moment in the show which was a good photo opportunity too which is why everyone went to take a picture.

Reactions: 3
Pot. Kettle…

26C9BA7C-AE4F-47D4-9052-56A3412264E4.png

Literally the only person filming, and from above head height. This being a show you would only watch once, unless you had a second cruise booked…

0A156EC6-9EC8-43DB-ABD0-5DC83102042C.png

And filmed it again!

*edit to add second photo

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I guess the Value of DVC is horses for courses. We have crunched the numbers and after buying resale we broke even after 3 trips, and even with dues will save £000’s each year. Especially with hotel prices increasing onsite. We’ve also been going for 10 years
… if that’s the case, could be quite tempting for us 😂

Reactions: 4
Did she film the second cruise?! Surely you'd just go and enjoy it?! Thats what charlotte ruff did.

Reactions: 2
Did she film the second cruise?! Surely you'd just go and enjoy it?! Thats what charlotte ruff did.
It was the gIrLzzzzz trip. Of course it had to be filmed. Just like the next holiday, she said she was taking a break. Now she is gonna share it on insta. So my guess is that she will decide to vlog it. And put up a poll the day before so she can say, "you requested it!"

And put up a poll the day before so she can say, "you requested it!"
Yes because we’re all desperate to see how a basic witch holidays…She’s such a Pratt.

But she is now a Disney & travel account didn’t you know 🤔 that is until she’s back doing Disney ever other month.

Yes because we’re all desperate to see how a basic witch holidays…She’s such a Pratt.

But she is now a Disney & travel account didn’t you know 🤔 that is until she’s back doing Disney ever other month.
Counting down the days until she lists herself as a Public Figure (like Yaz and Ash). Deluded bunch.

It really annoyed me when she said she was suddenly vlogging the holiday that she is going on next week. She specifically said she won’t be vlogging as she wanted a rest and family time. Obviously tossed her family aside for the greater good then.

Also, what’s all the business about the last vlog reigniting her love for vlogging. Did she not just vlog 6482 times this year already. Not like she’s had a 24 month break or something.

As a final point, it’s really starting to get old seeing the running/fitness stats that she and every other Disney vlogger/instagrammer in her clique keep putting up (ahem Hoskings wannabe) DOES ANYONE CARE? I want to know one person who reads that story and studies the stats day in day out other than just clicking off the story as fast as possible. Snoozeville. Bet they wonder why story engagement is low when they post boring stuff like that.

She’s also a bookstagram now don’t forget

She makes a massive deal about the running. I'm wondering if she has an old injury? I feel like she said something about pins? And in her blog about being consultant lead and a c being the safest option for delivery

Does she have an old injury?

Only cause I have one. Currently trying to cycle more than 5 mins and when I do, i about jump for joy and tell everyone.

I think it’s less about her sharing her gains and more how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon like she’s a fitness guru and then all the reshares. I get that smashing goals is epic and I’d probably share my own too but this is all day everyday it seems if you follow a few of them.

Not sure what the deal is with her old injury tbh but I’ve heard people say it’s pins maybe. Did she ever explain what she did to her arm? Feels like one day it was just hurt and now it’s all she bangs on about. Oh your wrist hurts still because you took the strap off after about a week and you are confused as to why. Just wear the frickin strap until it’s healed. Are you a nurse or?

Reactions: 1
Why do we wanna see her on a sun holiday by the pool? What a yawn fest that’ll be

• Haha
I think it’s less about her sharing her gains and more how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon like she’s a fitness guru.............

Did she ever explain what she did to her arm?
Shes a beach body "coach". It's a MLM so the more she shows off the more she can prey on peoples insecurities and have them join a pyramid scheme under her, thus she makes money.

They fling weights around with no control and terrible form. Youtuber Personal Trainers roast beach body workouts for a living.

Her love for vlogging has been reignited because she went to a special invite only event that only a few people could vlog. It made her feel super special, as evidenced by her subsequent belittling of other people at Disney who like different fireworks or who film things “wrong”. I feel so sad for her girls that their one and only family holiday that was going to be just for fun and relaxation will now be just another closely choreographed performance designed entirely to maximise engagement and views.

Sian, leave the camera at home, enjoy your family, and actually make some real memories of time spent together: not fake YouTube memories designed for internet strangers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.